BrockBadger is offline Junior Member

Questions about steroids

Hi there,

I have a question about testoviron and test e even though they are identical. About how much does testoviron run compared to a test e which is legit. Thanks!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    Wow Brock. There are so many different brands and prices out there these days. It's hard to say. I'll look around and see if I can find some good examples.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section.

Hi there

Just let me know which is the correct category to post my question. I don't see a section that fits. I figured my question was about brands. Testoviron and not Testoviron. Thanks for the responses though. On this topic. Just the average price about both. If there is a lot that's good. Whatever the average is for not getting scammed on price. Thanks!

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BrockBadger View Post
    Just let me know which is the correct category to post my question. I don't see a section that fits. I figured my question was about brands. Testoviron and not Testoviron. Thanks for the responses though. On this topic. Just the average price about both. If there is a lot that's good. Whatever the average is for not getting scammed on price. Thanks!
    In this realm, you get what you pay for. Not something to cheap out on if you ask me. I'm not saying throw your money away either.

All I'm saying is looked for a brand based on reputation for quality, not price.

Happy hunting!

Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    In this realm, you get what you pay for. Not something to cheap out on if you ask me. I'm not saying throw your money away either.

All I'm saying is looked for a brand based on reputation for quality, not price.

Happy hunting!
    Hi Shotsf1red,

I agree 100%. The only actual brand I know of for test e is the review on this website, testoviron . What are actual brands for test e that are prescribed by doctors if that is what you mean? Because I am new to this I do not know specific brands prescribed by doctors though. Also, I need somewhat of a census or response to the actual average price of testoviron, test e non testoviron, or a test e prescribed by doctors, and other. It would be great if I could actually get the numbers. The reason is I have no reference to price. I'm a newbie and thanks for the response.

Oh something else Shotsf1red,

I just want the averages for a legit test e, testoviron , Doctor test e, and other. I don't want the averages for junk. Testoviron is one brand I found from the review on this website of test e in the steroid profiles tab. Thanks!

This is for anyone

What is a UGL? OH so underground lab and HG which is human grade.
    Last edited by BrockBadger; 05-09-2017 at 04:50 PM.

I see. So HG or human grade is the best quality. Is it true testoviron is human grade? Initially I would only be interested in human grade. However, what's the difference between HG and UGL. Perhaps there are only smaller amounts of HG like testoviron?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    What is a UGL? OH so underground lab and HG which is human grade.
    There is no human grade.

This misnomer comes from the usage of veterinary labeled hormones.

I'd classify it like this

Lab grade- human, vet, or ugl
    Pharmacy grade - name brand pharmacy stocked brands, Pfizer, astra zeneca, Watson, Bayer, etc. The kind of stuff you'd get with script.

Every thing else is honestly playing the trust and honesty game

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    There is no human grade.

This misnomer comes from the usage of veterinary labeled hormones.

I'd classify it like this

Lab grade- human, vet, or ugl
    Pharmacy grade - name brand pharmacy stocked brands, Pfizer, astra zeneca, Watson, Bayer, etc. The kind of stuff you'd get with script.

Every thing else is honestly playing the trust and honesty game
    Ok so I'm guessing Pharmacy grade is the best quality. I'm interested in testoviron from the steroid profiles tab on this website. And also I know Watson and West-Ward specifically are prescribed by doctors. So, ideally those last two I'm most interested in. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks!

average

So what is the average price for pharmacy grades?

So what is the average price for pharmacy grades?
    Depends, outright cash no,insurance is like $135 for Watson cyp200 at big box stores, and about as cheap as $70 from mom and pop pharmacist

Depends, outright cash no,insurance is like $135 for Watson cyp200 at big box stores, and about as cheap as $70 from mom and pop pharmacist
    So they sell it without a prescription in the states? I have insurance. That would be great. Is that the 10ml? Someone mentioned costco.

So they sell it without a prescription in the states? I have insurance. That would be great. Is that the 10ml? Someone mentioned costco.
    You need a script

Yes 10ml

You need a script

Yes 10ml
    I don't have a script for it.

I don't have a script for it.
    Lol, then you can't buy it at the pharmacy.

It is just like pain pills, benzos or the like.

Its federally regulated

Lol, then you can't buy it at the pharmacy.

It is just like pain pills, benzos or the like.

Its federally regulated
    lol I guess. Good to know. The only thing I can offer is I get a dose for TRT but the Doctor orders the vials. I only get a certain amount. Could I get more from the pharmacy? Probably not, but I thought I would check. I'm looking to add in a bit more test because I feel it's not enough. So it's additional. Thanks!

lol I guess. Good to know. The only thing I can offer is I get a dose for TRT but the Doctor orders the vials. I only get a certain amount. Could I get more from the pharmacy? Probably not, but I thought I would check. I'm looking to add in a bit more test because I feel it's not enough. So it's additional. Thanks!
    Well your doctor won't give you a script and such and let you do take home self injections?

Try to shoot for that, and buy a reputable sources pharma grade amps or vial

Well your doctor won't give you a script and such and let you do take home self injections?

Try to shoot for that, and buy a reputable sources pharma grade amps or vial
    He calls in the prescription for the vials. I get nothing physical to hand in. And I only get a certain amount when I pick it up. I do however get to do self injections at home. So, the most I have tried to do extra week to week is .2 to .3 CC until I see him again. Which if you know may almost be nothing. Just FYI I do weekly injections. Once every 7 days. Shoot for what? Thanks!
    Last edited by BrockBadger; 05-14-2017 at 06:22 PM.

Thread Information