Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Chubbyman
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By KingOfHearts
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: King of Hearts gear?

  1. #1
    Chubbyman is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    19

    King of Hearts gear?

    Anyone have experience with king of hearts gear? Legit?

    Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  2. #2
    roidrichie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    did you purchase, results

  3. #3
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Yes my gear was legit. Last i checked though their website was down

  4. #4
    roidrichie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    i think it went from .info to .xyz, but its going. thanks for info

  5. #5
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by roidrichie View Post
    i think it went from .info to .xyz, but its going. thanks for info
    .xyz was down last i checked. They have exceptional service but their website is down for scheduled maitenance.
    Love their gear though. Dbol anb test cyp were gtg. I sent them a couple guys that got good service and gear too but they havent been contactable lately and I have emailed them many times.

  6. #6
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Nevermind they are back online and they are stellar sevice!!!

    Thank god!
    Ta time a week or less in the us.
    KingOfHearts likes this.

  7. #7
    KingOfHearts is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Nevermind they are back online and they are stellar sevice!!!

    Thank god!
    Ta time a week or less in the us.
    This is true! Seen this on here so had to register and say thanks! THANKS!!!
    Obs likes this.

  8. #8
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,233
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfHearts View Post
    This is true! Seen this on here so had to register and say thanks! THANKS!!!
    Hmmm, why ?.
    NACH3 likes this.

  9. #9
    Heavyhitter5's Avatar
    Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    177
    I wouldn't call them g2g until more members can post a review of their sauce. I'm sick of gettn fucked from shitty sources.

  10. #10
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    I wouldn't call them g2g until more members can post a review of their sauce. I'm sick of gettn fucked from shitty sources.
    King of hearts is good. I have sent them several guys and they all had the same to say. He is cheap and gear works great. I am responsible for no ones order but they are awesome.
    Last edited by Obs; 11-07-2017 at 07:25 AM.

  11. #11
    Heavyhitter5's Avatar
    Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    177
    fuckn shit man. I been waiting for my damn aromasin for almost 2 months. I'm fuckn pissed right now

  12. #12
    Heavyhitter5's Avatar
    Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    177
    i can not get ride of my damn pimples on my back

  13. #13
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    fuckn shit man. I been waiting for my damn aromasin for almost 2 months. I'm fuckn pissed right now
    I waited three months for my order. They stalled and made excuses like always so I ordered from king to test him out, got it in 5 days and have used half of the gear I ordered from him and what do ya know still aint got shit. Four months.
    Want acne gone sunshine, swimming pools, and cheap acne wash with a loofah.

  14. #14
    Heavyhitter5's Avatar
    Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    177
    only thing that sucks is its 250 min

  15. #15
    roidrichie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    Test C 300 mg brought up serum test from 315 ng/dl to 1375 ng/dl 48 hour post injection. 24 hour was >1500
    legit gear, great price, great service.

  16. #16
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by roidrichie View Post
    Test C 300 mg brought up serum test from 315 ng/dl to 1375 ng/dl 48 hour post injection. 24 hour was >1500
    legit gear, great price, great service.
    This is not an accurate way to test gear. Plus your natural test levels have nothing to do with the testing. You can test as you have just to make sure there is test in the vial, but if I had those results I could guarantee it's underdosed. You need bloodwork using pharm grade test, and follow the same protocol to verify it's dosed correctly. 200mg of Watson test c puts me well over 2k in the same time frame you stated, and at 7 days im still over 1400.
    Obs likes this.

  17. #17
    roidrichie is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    16
    im 40 and obese , it affects levels. my total test was up over 400% in 2 days. that is consistent with Test C. You may have had good stuff. IDK. I would not rush to say this gear is under dosed. If you know how to test gear the scientific way, then you know to do your research before making conclusions.

  18. #18
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,067
    Age doesn't effect exogenous test, I'm in my 30's, and my dad his sixties. We both test within a few point of each other. Fat levels can due to aromatase. Like I said your test shows nothing but there is some test in the vial. I wouldn't go around professing this lab to be good based one your test. You need to be on a minimum of 4 weeks, and test using hp/lc when doing bloodwork. Plus you need something to compare it to. Im not saying its underdosed, im saying if i tested and got those levels I could say without a doubt its underdosed.

    I can tell from your post your either new to this or your here because the king of hearts sent you here. Virtually all ugls have underdosed gear, because most can't tell the difference. Your test c is realistically probably 200mg/ml. You would never know the difference.

  19. #19
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    21,880
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    Age doesn't effect exogenous test, I'm in my 30's, and my dad his sixties. We both test within a few point of each other. Fat levels can due to aromatase. Like I said your test shows nothing but there is some test in the vial. I wouldn't go around professing this lab to be good based one your test. You need to be on a minimum of 4 weeks, and test using hp/lc when doing bloodwork. Plus you need something to compare it to. Im not saying its underdosed, im saying if i tested and got those levels I could say without a doubt its underdosed.

    I can tell from your post your either new to this or your here because the king of hearts sent you here. Virtually all ugls have underdosed gear, because most can't tell the difference. Your test c is realistically probably 200mg/ml. You would never know the difference.
    Even when I tested much better gear 10 years ago it was never what the label said, always 30-40mg off.
    Obs likes this.

    Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.


    Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

    I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

    It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

    Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

    Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html


  20. #20
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Even when I tested much better gear 10 years ago it was never what the label said, always 30-40mg off.
    The gear now is much worse then it used to be. When I was younger I blew up with a decent diet, and above average training. I have only come across a few labs with gear that compares to ten years ago. I wish something like srcs was still available for testing. All the testing available now is much more expensive, and takes alot of time.
    Obs likes this.

  21. #21
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Even when I tested much better gear 10 years ago it was never what the label said, always 30-40mg off.
    Just my thoughts, I order 300mg ml and dose it as if it were 250mg ml, 250 mg ml I dose as 200mg ml.
    A certain member hooked me up with some sustanon 250 a while back that was some of the strongest I have touched.

  22. #22
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,067
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Just my thoughts, I order 300mg ml and dose it as if it were 250mg ml, 250 mg ml I dose as 200mg ml.
    A certain member hooked me up with some sustanon 250 a while back that was some of the strongest I have touched.
    That's good to hear, if there is a lab I trust its that one. I used to work for him and he had his gear tested, but did not advertise he did. Now it looks like he has posted some of his testing. On top of his pin he can still get things like blue hearts and androlics.
    Obs likes this.

  23. #23
    Obs's Avatar
    Obs
    Obs is online now "Convert Emotion to Willpower"
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    15,001
    Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post
    That's good to hear, if there is a lab I trust its that one. I used to work for him and he had his gear tested, but did not advertise he did. Now it looks like he has posted some of his testing. On top of his pin he can still get things like blue hearts and androlics.
    I have shot a lot of gear but on that gear I felt it kick same day ( my test was zero) and water retention hit me like a train. It onset so fast my ankles were jiggly for two days before it quelled. That got me through a rough spot and literally saved my vacation.

  24. #24
    JdFlex's Avatar
    JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    1,195
    Anyone know if kingofhearts is still legit/cool?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •