Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Max562

Thread: Are amps less likely to be fake than vials?

anoxicblaze is offline Associate Member

Are amps less likely to be fake than vials?

I ask this because I would imagine the cost involved in creating ten ampules far outweighs that of one vial.
    Just the process of creating, filling and sealing the amps. Then printing on them, direct to glass. Then the packaging (the easy bit).

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anoxicblaze View Post
    I ask this because I would imagine the cost involved in creating ten ampules far outweighs that of one vial.
    Just the process of creating, filling and sealing the amps. Then printing on them, direct to glass. Then the packaging (the easy bit).
    iv seen many MANY fake amps.... people making them are not making 10 they are making thousands with a simple glass melter/sealer for amps.
    if anything I have seen more fake amps than vials, but iv seen a bunch of both.
    so no its not safer. ... sadly...

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I've always felt that ampules were a bit more indicative of a better product whenever it came to UGLs.

i guess I won't know if my stuff is real until I get my blood tests in three weeks. I bought 'Bayer' Testoviron Depot enanthate . 10 amps.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-05-23 at 20.59.47.jpg 
Views:	356 
Size:	31.7 KB 
ID:	169430

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    i guess I won't know if my stuff is real until I get my blood tests in three weeks. I bought 'Bayer' Testoviron Depot enanthate . 10 amps.Click image for larger version. 

If your source is good then they should be ok.

Well that's the thing. You don't really know if the source is good until you have proof that they work. This is my first ever purchase. If my T has shot up I will be happy and order shit loads of it.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    10 Amps? not enough for 1 cycle. Its going to really be kicking in and your gonna be out.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    10 Amps? not enough for 1 cycle. Its going to really be kicking in and your gonna be out.
    Yeah I know. I'm on it for life. I will need hundreds. More if I live longer.

VanHanswyk is offline New Member
    What could happen if you get a bad batch?

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member

I'd never buy pharma grade Test from sources . Just too many fakes around, I'd rather stick with UGL and just pull bloods.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    This is just my story and gear..there's so many ugl now it's gonna be hit or miss...I've been through three...first was okay...second was similar to the first...the gear was working...but the third and present source there's no comparison to the other two...when you get really good gear you gonna know it because shits start happening fast..you'll be like wtf was that other crap....they package shit to look like it came right off the pharmeucitical assembly now these days...they're able to counterfeit anything..so my advice to anybody would be research shop around and the worst that could happen is you either get fake or underdosed gear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    anoxicblaze likes this.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by VanHanswyk View Post
    What could happen if you get a bad batch?
    Most likely nothing you won't get the effect of the hormone..however I will tell this story because it's the only time I've ever seen it happen..when we were young we used to border hop and buy gear in TJ and we bought 20-30 bottles of Winstrol I gave one to a friend he ended up with infection in both his legs had to get surgery to cut and drain abscesses it was bad..generally oil based gear is just gonna be fake oil but you never know..that's why you buy from a reputable source ..

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    Damn that's fucked up...that shit scares me the most...my friend got some shit and ended up with mrsa that shit was eating him up..his as is literally fucked up like a chunk of meat is missing...was hospitalized for week or 10 days behind that..you just never know where m.f. Are making this stuff at...unless it's a sterilized stainless steel environment that's clean it's a crap shoot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

DocToxin8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Worst that can happen is dirty gear, if it is then plain oil with no gear in it will feel like heaven.

I've encountered fakes very few times myself.
    One time I bought both test and nandrolone directly from a pharmacy in Egypt.
    I wasn't planning on smuggling, so I took 10amps of nandrolone 200mg/ml in about 3 days. Felt nothing from it.
    The test; which I only took 4 x 250mg of was fine though.

I can't know for certain without bloods,
    but I'm fairly certain I would have noticed loading up 2grams of Deca on top of my my other regimen.
    So I'd say it was plain oil in those. Tasted like plain oil too so I was sceptical.

When home I rely on reputable labs for the most part and never encounters problems. (Know your source)

Thread Information