pumpchaser is offline New Member

Question Lambo Gear Australia ??

Hi guys old member here from 2009 , went under the name Freewill but cant remember my login details from that long ago so i guess im a noob again but just a question for any members who can weigh in on Lamborghini brand of AAS's , im about to recieve a an order of a few different compounds of Lambo and was looking to get some feedback from any of you guys if youve tried them .......im in Australia and im pretty sure its just an Aussie brand so any help would be great .......cheers

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    I know a few guys got infection from it, same with the Aussie ARL, stay away from it.

Gavinprice9 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edmondle View Post
    I know a few guys got infection from it, same with the Aussie ARL, stay away from it.
    Agree

Used to be a old member myself abs forgot my password and login

Am now 30 and lost all my gains but now I’m refocused and needing to find sources

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gavinprice9 View Post
    Agree

Used to be a old member myself abs forgot my password and login

Am now 30 and lost all my gains but now I’m refocused and needing to find sources
    Post a thread in the section below and *Admin* might be able to help you recover your old account.

https://forums.steroid.com/one-one-staff/
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information