Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: alin

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I respect Alin. The desire he's shown to work with this community shows a deep consideration for others.
    I also respect OBS, particularly for his honor.
    I hope this works out.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Im calling it a loss at this point. I know their stalling games and I dont care now. They can send it or dont. I have better places. 3 orders damn near 10 months of wait time.
    Or... I can order from some others I have found, here in a week for the same or less price. Bp and sp dont mean that much to me.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    so you still didn't get that ob? that npp might be hard for them to get their hands on maybee
    No its been right on four months. I paid april 4th I believe.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like the right decision.
    So, i interpret that your giving ALIN the opportunity to make up for this transgression, on your terms?
    ...at some point in the future, in a way that offers considerable recompense for the difficulty that he has caused you?
    Last edited by Quester; 08-01-2017 at 10:20 PM. Reason: words needed for clarity

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Sounds like the right decision.
    So, i interpret that your giving ALIN the opportunity to make up for this transgression, on your terms?
    It was 40 ml of npp and 25 ml of tes. After four months of waiting with a competition approaching, I will never place another order with them again.
    I dont mean to come off like a butthole but my terms are this: if you sdvertise less than a month t/a do it or advertise what it is. If you are out of stock, mark item out of stock. If there is a postal strike put up a post it on your site.
    One of my suppliers has the number of vials available for each and every product he sells.
    Just another bright idea, if you havent got your customer their product by the time advertised, dont wait a week to respond when they try to contact you.

Yes, I am very pissed but oh well. I wont use that store ever again.
    They used to be the best but have absolutely gone to hell in a handbasket as far as my last three orders are concerned.

jl39 is offline Associate Member
    I'm on 2 weeks of not even accepting the payment yet.. very very poor customer service. Get one message every 30 hours maybe.

jl39 is offline Associate Member
    They won't tell me what's going on or anything. I'm worried it will take my package months if it's taken weeks to not even collect the payment

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by jl39 View Post
    They won't tell me what's going on or anything. I'm worried it will take my package months if it's taken weeks to not even collect the payment
    When they do finally answer you they will say, "we were out of stock of the item you ordered"
    Or
    "Sorry for the delay you will ship your order asap".

In reality you aint getting shit for a couple more months.
    PM me and I will set you up with someone who will get you your shit to your door in about a week.
    Yes you can wait but you will be waiting forever.

Hey obs- wondering if you ever got this problem resolved? I have a pending order with them, but just came across this post and was about to send payment in the next day or two. Kinda second thinkin it now, if i dont know if problems have been resolved

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Hey obs- wondering if you ever got this problem resolved? I have a pending order with them, but just came across this post and was about to send payment in the next day or two. Kinda second thinkin it now, if i dont know if problems have been resolved
    I recieved my oil 5 months after I ordered. No "extra".
    Extra wouldnt have meant shit to me though after 5 months so I entirely ceased business and will never return. I have two other sources that deliver same quality inside 7 days. The real kicker is they actually communicate with me same day and I have even bullshitted with them a little.

5 months... No excuse.
    Time lost is muscle lost. I made two orders and recieved them waiting on the first order from alin.
    They were great for ten years. Idk wtf happened but it happened.
    If their service has returned to normal thats fine but I personally won't order again.

Sorry to all for my brutal honesty but when you have sent someone thousands of $$ in referrals and they string you and others along 5 months...

I won't argue about it but I have said my piece. My new suppliers make them look like a prehistoric joke.
    Schwarzenegger likes this.

Obs
    Btw ot was 4 months and weeks not quite five months.

Thanks Obs. Not quite what i was hoping for. Had a few bad experiences already recently, and thought this might rid me of that problem. Gets frustrating, but not lookin to walk into another buzzsaw though

Obs
    Thanks Obs. Not quite what i was hoping for. Had a few bad experiences already recently, and thought this might rid me of that problem. Gets frustrating, but not lookin to walk into another buzzsaw though
    I dont go around bashing alin but they are nothing like they were. If you need help pm me.
    Sh0tsf1red likes this.

Obs
    Bear in mind i do not help individuals under 25 find a source.

Got ya. Dont think i hit 100 posts to pm im guessing. Had the pm option a couple wks ago, but then disappeared. Im guessing i gotta hit that mark. Didnt realize it or i woulda been posting sooner and more often

Obs
    Got ya. Dont think i hit 100 posts to pm im guessing. Had the pm option a couple wks ago, but then disappeared. Im guessing i gotta hit that mark. Didnt realize it or i woulda been posting sooner and more often
    Pm's are not handed out at 100 posts. I have recieved and sent pm's to guys with much less.

Im not sure then. I was pm'ing a couple wks ago with Bigtahl, but now if i go to member tools, i have no messaging option. It only shows up if i receive a pm from someone, and i can reply. But i cant compose a pm

I went to full site, and pm option shows up again, so not sure

Obs
    Im not sure then. I was pm'ing a couple wks ago with Bigtahl, but now if i go to member tools, i have no messaging option. It only shows up if i receive a pm from someone, and i can reply. But i cant compose a pm
    Tell the admin in the one on one section.

I think i got it. Sent you a pm, let ne know if you got it

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Is there still a long wait time for orders from alin?

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    Is there still a long wait time for orders from alin?
    some can be. some are fast. 50/50 chance. besides being a long wait. you do get it, even if there is a problem

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    some can be. some are fast. 50/50 chance. besides being a long wait. you do get it, even if there is a problem
    ^^totally true^^

shadowdragon is offline Junior Member
    Good to know. Seems that most sources I've heard of are hit or miss....

hawk14dl is offline Senior Member
    I've received orders in 3 weeks, ive also received In 3months. But I've always received exactly what iordered (sometimes extra) and never had any bunk gear.

Fwiw

Notpretty is offline Associate Member
    I just placed a first time order. I ordered 5 10ml test-e vials and one amp of HCG . I kept it very small to see how they do. Hoping for the 3 week version. I’ll post up upon receipt. I’d like to PM someone who can get delivery in a week that not bunk and reasonable. I’m 50 years old...
    Juced_porkchop likes this.

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    its worth the wait. youll be happy. registered mail comes faster just to let you know. also you know where it is.

jmspear21 is offline New Member
    Ive been away this whole year and just tried logging into Alin..... Server down?

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmspear21 View Post
    Ive been away this whole year and just tried logging into Alin..... Server down?
    Different URL than before.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by Juced_porkchop View Post
    wish i could agree here.. bunch of years ago i ordered from them (not first order) and the 10ml bottles tops/metal ring just ripped right off when you took the plastic safety seal off, i have opened many vials and never had that issue, i was given the run around and told I WAS NOT opening them properly or carefully and its my fault!, which is BS because i was not hard on it and you could see its how the metal rings where pressed/made that it would follow the line/groove and rip right off, even being super careful, almost as if it was made to. so i got no replacement and was pushed aside and never ordered from them again... and i was NOT the only person that complained so i KNOW they KNOW there was a tops issue, it left a bad taste in my mouth with how it was brushed off and blame put on me...
    before that i had no issues and they where actually my first online order soooo many years ago... it was the balken 10ml bottles, near when they first started up with them. a bunch of teste and deca to waste... (im super careful with what i put im my body and a compromised top means a compromised content in the bottle) i tried to use the first one but it was not worth it, i opened a few of them to see if it was just the one, it was all of them.
    anyways thats my input and rant. i hope all is well now but.. yeah..

Had the same problem probably in about 2007. Tops weren't crimped on a few vials. Sent him pictures, never heard from him again. Lost me as a customer.

I Found another supplier and since then have collectively spent more than 10g's with them.

Alin missed out over not responding over a few uncrimped vials.

I wouldn't recommend him based on my experiences with him.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Just placed a second order with them after a quick, successful first (about a year or so ago). Have yet to get payment confirmed. Wish I would've checked here first.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Just placed a second order with them after a quick, successful first (about a year or so ago). Have yet to get payment confirmed. Wish I would've checked here first.
    There he is! Good to see you online, Black!
    Black likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    There he is! Good to see you online, Black!
    Hey there friend! Long time. Found my way back.
    almostgone likes this.

Cathead is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Two months +
    I am in contact with many people that order from them. They always make good and the gear is great. I ordered Apr12th and am still waitng. I know they will come through though.

The last year has been two months plus on three orders. They had shipping issues and ran out of stock on some things but I just found out my npp is back in stock so I should have it in two weeks or so.
    Obs, I sent you a PM. Let me know if ya get it. Thx.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information