Lee_1978 is offline Member

Anavar: lost cause?

It appears from my research that looking for legit or pharmacy grade Oxandrolone is a lost cause.

In people's experience of sourcing Anavar , either online or from a local dealer, can real Anavar still be found?

My source carries his own version of Anavar, but I'm hesitant to commit to it simply because of the numerous stories of people with trusted sources who are adamant that most Anavar is fake, under dosed or cut with winstrol or other compounds.

Opinions?

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I guess there's legit anavar ...I never took mine to a chemist to test but everything else I get from my guy is legit so I ask why wouldn't the anavar be...at the very least it could be winstrol and that's good to for me...all sources on here are legit and are known to stand by there products so why worry about it.....that's just me...what's your dose...is it you're not seeing results....mine is incorporated in my tren mast test cycle...I'm burning fat...how much from the anavar I couldn't tell you...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm currently on a tren /mast/test cycle, and thinking bout adding anavar cause of its fat burning properties

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Pharmaceutical grade anavar is available along with legit anavar from ugls.

bullshark99 is offline Senior Member
    Most/Many Anavar from "trusted" sources is bullshit. It's comical how many here claim they "trust" their source so it's got to be real....true Anavar is very expensive, so ask yourself if something cost 10 bucks why is my source able to sell it to me for 5 bucks.....
    Many/most "sources" are not crooks, they get bullshit and they get conned and don't know any better either. Just because something may "work" doesn't mean it's what's advertised, buyer beware...

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullshark99 View Post
    Most/Many Anavar from "trusted" sources is bullshit. It's comical how many here claim they "trust" their source so it's got to be real....true Anavar is very expensive, so ask yourself if something cost 10 bucks why is my source able to sell it to me for 5 bucks.....
    Many/most "sources" are not crooks, they get bullshit and they get conned and don't know any better either. Just because something may "work" doesn't mean it's what's advertised, buyer beware...
    This is true, but some labs do have good var. I dont trust any source, and I have only got real good var from one lab. I have had PAR pharmaceutical anavar which is US pharm grade, you only need 30-40mg max. I have a lot of var that passed labmax thats not worth a shit. Anavar is more than some raw compounds, but the price really isn't that bad. 500-700 for 100grams. I think the biggest problem is the labs being greedy.

Max562 is offline Associate Member
    I'm paying way more than 5 bucks for mine...but then again I'm not getting that from a source on here...so i will leave it like that...I guess you right though I have bought inexspensive var also..that shit gave me heartburn like you wouldn't believe I don't know what it was.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

TProf is offline New Member
    I bought some raw product. Passed labmax. Ran two Ox only cycles. First was 50 mg/ day. Gained about 10lbs in 8 weeks. Decided to bump up to 100mg for a second 7 week cycle. Gained another 10-12lbs. Pretty happy with it feel like it was legit. Also, did not do PCT. Lost very little both times. Unfortunately, could not get onto the sources site anymore. Must have run into problems. I did order some parapharma 50mg tabs though. Will let you know how that turns out.

Thread Information