Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By jstone

Thread: Balkan Super Clear

xTyson is offline Junior Member

Balkan Super Clear

My brew is out till I fix another batch, this stuff is super damn clear. How is it clear like water?

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If I recall correctly, they use peach kernel oil as a carrier, which is very light. The ingredients are usually listed, run them through Google translator to see what the the carrier oil is.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

xTyson is offline Junior Member
    I'm sure it's G2G, but damn lol. I'm going to look it all up, interested to see, maybe switch up my ingredients for new batch

not only is Balkan super clear but so is my pharma grade test.
    it all depends on what the carrier oil is I believe

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    I have the sp prop and its clear like water also. I was wondering if there was anything in the oil lmao. I'm testing my shit tom

tested my sp prop and its fake. now I know why it was clear like water.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you used labmax to test it just run it for a couple weeks to see. Labmax is a garbage product. Also sometimes the site hasn't been updated with the new codes. Prop acts fast, and even teen can be completely clear. Color is not an indicator of real gear or not.

I have some carrier oil that is so thin and clear it looks like water.
    almostgone likes this.

I contacted the shop and its in the works to resolve the issue. things do happen in the game were all in

mistakes do happen though. if something went wrong and I'm at fault I will come out and post up here

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    I like the green stuff makes me feel like the Hulk!

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    mistakes do happen though. if something went wrong and I'm at fault I will come out and post up here
    This is what some sources want you to think. How do you mistakenly give a client a counterfeit product? They don't, it's intentional. Some of you guys are way to forgiving of sources. Your injecting these products into your body, I dont ever give a source a second chance, if They screwed you once they will do it again. One. Source I used sold bunk gear and was caught, he was giving out replacements, and a lot of people took the replacements. I didn't, and everyone that did reported problems with the replacements. It sucks to lose money, but my health is more important than a few hundred dollars. Your situation is a little different, but I would look elsewhere.

everybody on here swears by the shop. I was screwed too many times that's why I spend the extra money and at least do a test to see if I'm getting what I pay for. I used roid test and the test d didn't even change color. its supposed to turn a purple. the shop is standing behind there product and saying there gonna do the rite thing. I'm really wondering now if anybody even at least does a quick test to see if theres is legit also. I shot almost the whole bottle before I tested it

everybody on here swears by the shop. I was screwed too many times that's why I spend the extra money and at least do a test to see if I'm getting what I pay for. I used roid test and the test d didn't even change color. its supposed to turn a purple. the shop is standing behind there product and saying there gonna do the rite thing. I'm really wondering now if anybody even at least does a quick test to see if theres is legit also. I shot almost the whole bottle before I tested it
    Just Dona quick search on colorimetric testing. They also have 2 different sheat that show the colors one for raws, and one for finished products. The test should be testing for the hormone so there should only be one color. The oil, and solvents shouldn't affect the test at all. There are lots of people who swear by shitty sources. All I'm saying is should can you get a counterfeit product if the supplier is buying from the lab? One the lab and supplier are in on it. Two the lab sells some products that are good while others are junk. There are far to many mixed reviews for me to ever try anything from them. I have enough sources to never need it, but I would go to straight trt before I ever send them a dime. The shop is a selective scammer bottom line. You will receive your porducts until your time comes.
    Last edited by jstone; 08-15-2017 at 08:19 PM.

you know the shop I'm talking about then? you really think there a selective scammer? this might just be a big misunderstanding on my part also. I'm thinking the kit that I ordered to do the testing had a couple defective amps in the kit. I know it sounds crazy, but do you think its possible? I just emailed the supplier

you know the shop I'm talking about then? you really think there a selective scammer? this might just be a big misunderstanding on my part also. I'm thinking the kit that I ordered to do the testing had a couple defective amps in the kit. I know it sounds crazy, but do you think its possible? I just emailed the supplier
    I'm pretty sure I know who your talking about. It could be a problem where the code wasn't entered yet. When I use a source there can't be a lot of negative reviews regardless. One of.our members has been waiting for 6 months. A reship should have happened by now. All I'm trying to get across is to be very careful when dealing with sources. Keep researching and you can find yourself a better domestic source.

Thread Information