Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By guitarzan

Thread: Sustanon 300 alternate - allergic to this one

turkelator is offline New Member

Sustanon 300 alternate - allergic to this one

My first try on Sus 300, week one right buttocks, hurt some, red some, week 2 injected same side (stop laughing plz) massaged it in better thinking that would do the trick. Not. Big red, big pain, 5 days later, Dr. takes a peak at site and butt and says: allergic to one of the carrier oils here is a scrip for prednisone. Stuff worked like a charm in 48 hours. Thanks for listening, my question, what should I try next? Whole different brand and lab? Oh, and I'm on a cycle with durabolin and anabol. My first cycle of using anything on top of test.

scartissue74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turkelator View Post
    My first try on Sus 300, week one right buttocks, hurt some, red some, week 2 injected same side (stop laughing plz) massaged it in better thinking that would do the trick. Not. Big red, big pain, 5 days later, Dr. takes a peak at site and butt and says: allergic to one of the carrier oils here is a scrip for prednisone. Stuff worked like a charm in 48 hours. Thanks for listening, my question, what should I try next? Whole different brand and lab? Oh, and I'm on a cycle with durabolin and anabol. My first cycle of using anything on top of test.
    What lab was it? I would probably switch to another labels. I have never had a reaction like that but I know some labs are cleaner than others. I can suggest a few for you. My only other suggestion would be to switch to a different kind of testosterone like enanthate or cypionate . Some people react poorly to sustanon

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

turkelator is offline New Member
    It was atlas on one side and pharma on the other. Suggestions are great!

scartissue74 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turkelator View Post
    It was atlas on one side and pharma on the other. Suggestions are great!
    I have always had zero issues with Pharmacom gear, Eubioz and Royal.....made really well. Not a bathtub lab. Pharmacom can be expensive but they are worth it and make stronger than most others

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you can Post a picture that would help, but one atlas was selling garbage with floaters. One guy ended up with an infection. If the reps name is grademan stay away.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Imo, any doctor that can look at an injection site that is red and painful and immediately conclude you are allergic to a particular carrier oil is an idiot.

Do you know how many inflammed painful injection sites I have had? Not allergic to any carrier. Your doctor rushed to judgement as most usually do.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    When you start getting into higher concentrations and particularly sustanon , the concentration can cause allergic like reactions. Painful red injection sites are common. I would stake the farm that you aren't allergic to the carrier oil.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yea, I've had a shit ton of swollen, red injecting sites. I'd bet the farm too
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information