Thread: Shree Vankatesh

steroidking is offline New Member

Shree Vankatesh

So ordered Vbol 10 mg tabs from what I believe to be a trusted source. The company that makes vbol is Shree Vankatesh. Has anybody heard of them or used their products. Also I have been taking 50mgs a day 4 times throughout the day. I have been doing this for like 3 weeks and I have not noticed significant gains. Does this mean that shit is bunk?
    Last edited by steroidking; 09-01-2017 at 08:07 AM.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by steroidking View Post
    So ordered Vbol 10 mg tabs from what I believe to be a trusted source. The company that makes vbol is Shree Vankatesh. Has anybody heard of them or used their products. Also I have been taking 50mgs a day 4 times throughout the day. I have been doing this for like 3 weeks and I have not noticed significant gains. Does this mean that shit is bunk?
    It's these guys. I have tried to contact that company way over 10 times but never heard back from them.

http://www.shreevenkatesh.com

Yeah I had trouble getting in contact with them to. I went to verify my vbol boxes and it just kept saying pending and would never tell me if it was legit or not. Tried to email them multiple times and call them but never got a response.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You are taking Dbol only?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

No I have test and deca along with my dbol . Used the dbol as a kick starter for my cycle

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    I'm not familiar with Shree Vankatesh. But, after 3 weeks of 50mgs. ed, you should be getting some very good pumps in the gym. And noticed some weight gain.

XBeastModeX is offline New Member
    I agree. Definitely should be seeing an increase in strength and weight gain after 3 weeks at that dose. Especially if this is one of your first cycles.

Thread Information