Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael9192

Thread: Newbie Here: Not asking for a source, but rather steps/guidance

sprinter239 is offline New Member

Newbie Here: Not asking for a source, but rather steps/guidance

How does a newbie sort out the good sites from the bad sites when trying to buy EPO?

skaz915 is offline Member
    Heres a few tips....

THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, do your own reasearch and just ask for guidance. There is so much info to be read on this website before you even think about starting aas. Read the stickies. Don't expect forum members to create a diet plan/cycle plan for you.

Stick around here and participate and after a while S0ME members may do a source check for you. BUT keep in mind that even tho they say abc brand is good, they could be affiliated with that certain ugl. Also they may have gotten a good batch and you'll get a bunk batch or vis versus. Don't be a dick know it all on the forum esp. Since your a new member asking for help. Im sure im missing a ton. Hopefully someone else will respond and elaborate

I also see on your profile your only 20. Do your research, build a good natty base, get your diet straight and consider a cycle in a few years. Seriously aas is no joke, your a bit young to start

sprinter239 is offline New Member
    EPO is not a steroid , it is the natural compound found in the human body known as Erythropoetin. I'm just an amateur athlete looking to push himself to the next level as a sprinter. Thank you for the advice thusfar.

Quote Originally Posted by sprinter239 View Post
    EPO is not a steroid, it is the natural compound found in the human body known as Erythropoetin. I'm just an amateur athlete looking to push himself to the next level as a sprinter. Thank you for the advice thusfar.
    I misread your post. Didn't notice you mentioned EPO

lui
    lui is offline Junior Member
    I was like you 2 years ago, i found a website with lots of reviews from many steroid sources. Its easy to find, just make sure you use the right keywords in google.

I cannot tell you the name but you will see that they have a top10 for some world regions (US,UK,EU,AUS). You have gear pics, products and source reviews, forums...

I have bought stuff from 3 different sources many times in those top10 and everything was fine. Stick to the sources in the top10 if you can
    Last edited by lui; 04-05-2015 at 06:30 AM.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    If you're still looking for help here, let me know.

I can help you out with the EPO details if you decide I go that route. I've done it for the past 2 years racing endurance sports with great success.

Let me know if you have any questions.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

Michael9192 is offline New Member
    I’m new here also. There is a lot of information and I’m also looking sources but here’s to the big inning of a long road!! I don’t plan on being able to find one so quickly and will def do some vetting.
    IronClydes likes this.

IronClydes is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael9192 View Post
    I’m new here also. There is a lot of information and I’m also looking sources but here’s to the big inning of a long road!! I don’t plan on being able to find one so quickly and will def do some vetting.
    PM me if you'd like some guidance. Otherwise, good luck brother.

-IronClydes

"Half of any battle you face in life is just showing up every day, despite how you feel"

Thread Information