scottb0910 is offline New Member

Needing product help. Stanford Pharmaceuticals

Stanford Pharmaceuticals Test E is what I just got for my VERY FIRST CYCLE! 300 mg, Is it good? Does it work? Or is it shitty gear? Anyone on here ever used it before, check put the attachment with the picture of the bottle. A little background. Been lifting for about 10 years now and for 4 or 5 years seriously and decided to give PED a go around. Let me know what you think of this product. Did my first poke last .75 ml night and woke up this morning with a horrible cramp in the site, right thigh. Let me know what you guys think!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Needing product help. Stanford Pharmaceuticals-20171015_080922.jpg  
    Last edited by scottb0910; 10-15-2017 at 10:11 AM.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Ugh...maybe it's just the lighting, but that's a dark carrier oil.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

scottb0910 is offline New Member
    I looked back at it. Defiently the lighting, it is a very light tan/brown. Anyway do you know anything about this one? Got from a trusted source I was just curious because of the pain after the fact.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Hopefully it won't continue, but enanthate quality has gotten quite spotty. If there is a high acid content in the raw enanthate, it will tend to light you up. That's the main reason I stick with cyp or prop and if at all possible, pharmaceutical/human grade.
    There are good UGLs out there but they are few and far between and pretty much at the mercy of the supplier of their raws.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    that's nasty looking...maybe the oil has gone bad... ive never seen brown gear, not even tren ...is the injection site swollen, red and painful still?...

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    It does look bad.

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    Almost looks greyish/brown to me - not ever seen that

What's the expiration date

Thread Information