Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By clarky.

Thread: Legit HGH?

T-boner is offline Associate Member

Legit HGH?

My online source has been talked highly of by several on this site when I've asked. They sell good brands and it always gets shipped to me. The gear has been good as far as I can tell. Just wondering about the HGH they sell. No name brands. Just says blue tops, grey tops, yellow tops, etc. Prices are $190 for a single kit and go down as low as $130 if you buy 10 kits. My question is, is this the Chinese stuff everyone is saying is fake and stay away from? How do you know if it's pharm grade? If it's pharm grade Will it have a brand name and if so what brands should I look for?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    My online source has been talked highly of by several on this site when I've asked. They sell good brands and it always gets shipped to me. The gear has been good as far as I can tell. Just wondering about the HGH they sell. No name brands. Just says blue tops, grey tops, yellow tops, etc. Prices are $190 for a single kit and go down as low as $130 if you buy 10 kits. My question is, is this the Chinese stuff everyone is saying is fake and stay away from? How do you know if it's pharm grade? If it's pharm grade Will it have a brand name and if so what brands should I look for?
    Its not pharma grade. Its ching chong piss that couldn't touch pharma grade.

Good suppliers sell chinese shit.

You can look in the comp threads and member logs and all over member pics. Look at results from cycles. You will see impressive things from all types of aas but you wont see chinese hgh results.
    marcus300 likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Also! The tops mean nothing. It's only tops they could be blue with black spots or pink with white lines, would that make them even better ? NO! Because why ? Yip there only tops.

I know you are only asking a simple Q am not getting at you T, just do not get into the top thing from these ppl it means nothing.
    marcus300 likes this.

T-boner is offline Associate Member
    So, I just found a potential source selling 36iu phizer HGH for $150. If I could confirm that this source is legit then do you think their phizer hgh is legit too? There's also a place selling hgh called jintropin and hypertropin. Those 2 are 100iu and 120iu kits for $326. Do they sound legit or still just Chinese garbage?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by T-boner View Post
    So, I just found a potential source selling 36iu phizer HGH for $150. If I could confirm that this source is legit then do you think their phizer hgh is legit too? There's also a place selling hgh called jintropin and hypertropin. Those 2 are 100iu and 120iu kits for $326. Do they sound legit or still just Chinese garbage?
    Depends on the source. Phizer sounds legitimate but the other two are chinese junk.
    36 iu for $150 is a good deal. 120iu for $326 is definitely chinese junk.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Watch for Pfizer fakes, especially if the price is unusually good.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

jrno1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by clarky. View Post
    Also! The tops mean nothing. It's only tops they could be blue with black spots or pink with white lines, would that make them even better ? NO! Because why ? Yip there only tops.

I know you are only asking a simple Q am not getting at you T, just do not get into the top thing from these ppl it means nothing.
    So true!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Depends on the source. Phizer sounds legitimate but the other two are chinese junk.
    36 iu for $150 is a good deal. 120iu for $326 is definitely chinese junk.
    Im sure marcus has a thread on Ukraine jintropin thats pharma grade

Ive been talkin to a handful of people i know used to have access, but lookin like not much legit thats around right now. Everyone and their mother is faking it, cuz they sell. Im sure theres a spot but i havent found it yet

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I'm on the "Generic GH" train now - for a minute

But, it's not this usual grey top - purple top BS

From all I can tell - it is legit. . .but, comparing shit that's made who knows where to HG is still just not possible to do - maybe, but not yet. . . This shit is the 1st of its kind as far as I know.

Thread Information