Pharmacom products

Does anyone have experience with lharmacom products

1moreset024 is offline Banned
    Yes
    Gtg

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    and expensive as gold

Not that bad average ugl for test e 250 is $45-50.
    Pcom is $62. $12-$17 difference. Plus they give nice loyalty and review discounts. And the customer service in my opinion is worth the extra coin.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Thank you all

Skelit0re is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    and expensive as gold
    youre right of course, but in the end it actually works out way cheaper, and FAR safer. You really cannot get a fucking thing right if you cant even be sure what youre working with, and easily seriously hurt yourself or worse. I know personally before I knew better I learned a very VERY expensive lesson courtesy of the scumbags at N*psgear who basically sold me a bunch of beat ass oil with god knows what else mixed in it that was toxic as hell for testosterone cypionate , some white lightbulb powder for winstrol , and a single OPENED sheet of bullshit proviron (which was supposed to be pharmacom brand too). Then trusting the scumbags again I spent a shitload more on the GP everyone is saying is so great...ALL LIES. GP is freaking underdosed garbage, but at least theres something in it. Thats considered lucky to me from them since the GP injectable dianabol is completely bunk, along with the gp sustanon 270 (again WAY underdosed). So I have to wonder...Who the fuck is writing all this wonderful shit about GP stuff and why the hell would they do that??? I would never want to make someone spend their VERY hard earned money on crap, or very possibly poison! Once I realized every single thing I ever got from that place was garbage I found pha**com and i was a little upset that I had to spend even more money again at first, but once I got the stuff I was so damn happy. Instantly you could feel a HUGE difference. I cannot stand when assholes jump to start with their "oh yeah??!!! what lab did you get it tested with to say its no good!!??" jerkoffs!!! like hey asshole - you fucking know when its fake or not right. i dont give a fuck what anyone says youre not gonna piss in my goddamn ear and tell me its raining. when you inject 1000mg of "sustanon" for 8 freaking weeks and you are actually WEAKER in week 8 than you were in 6 or 7????!!!! not like i didnt already know for 100%, but that was the goddamn absolution.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I pay $35 per 10ml vial of test cyp. Wont share my source outside of friends I have know on here for some time. I have used pharma grade, balkan, AP, and others. What I use now is every bit as good. I can never justify double price. If I had to pay that I would just order raws and be in it for $5 a vial.
    TRTdrew likes this.

Makes a lot of sense to me what you both said I guess I’ll have to wait around and put my time in before I spend all my hard earned money the wrong way. Seems to be harder to trust people these days compared to 10 years ago.

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Interested in them as well. But there is 20 different pharmacom websites. Any help?

Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    Interested in them as well. But there is 20 different pharmacom websites. Any help?
    yes. you want ∆∆.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Thanks you

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I pay $35 per 10ml vial of test cyp. Wont share my source outside of friends I have know on here for some time. I have used pharma grade, balkan, AP, and others. What I use now is every bit as good. I can never justify double price. If I had to pay that I would just order raws and be in it for $5 a vial.
    I can definitely see the logic there, youre right. only problem is I wouldn't know enough about getting raws or using them safely, so for me I would just rather pay more and be 100% sure of what I am taking. Too dangerous to play around with for me after the bad experiences. I'm sure I will eventually hit the same point I know, but for right now I am happy.

Only 2 official pharmacom sites

One was posted, other is usa domestic.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by 1moreset024 View Post
    Only 2 official pharmacom sites

One was posted, other is usa domestic.
    I was unaware they had U.S. domestic

What about the us. .ws site

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I was unaware they had U.S. domestic
    yeah man ∆∆∆∆∆ is still very new but is not a reseller its still pharmacom.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2018 at 11:08 AM. Reason: Edited out URL.

Anybody recently ordered from the site? Was going to place an order today, just wanted to know if anyone has had any issues.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Please let me know how it works out sir are you in the us

I am that was my only hesitation. Are they out of the US?

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Clove1234 View Post
    I am that was my only hesitation. Are they out of the US?
    No, they are in China. They have a US domestic warehouse but it's all but empty. When you visit the ws.site, you can view what's in the US warehouse, European warehouse, and their manufacturing site in China. Everything directly from China is roughly 1/2 the price. I ordered 10ml vial of 250 cyp for $35. Flat rate shipping cost of $20 for all orders.
    Plus they give 10% discount if paying with cryptocoins, 15% discount for military, and if you spend $200 right now, they give you $200 of "free" gear of your choosing.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Chinese crap.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

ZakkWilde is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    and if you spend $200 right now, they give you $200 of "free" gear of your choosing.
    where is that, on the website?
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2018 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWilde View Post
    where is that, the website?
    Yes.
    Last edited by almostgone; 02-07-2018 at 11:09 AM.

ZakkWilde is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Yes.
    i didn't got that promo

Quote Originally Posted by ZakkWilde View Post
    i didn't got that promo
    Popped up automatically for me

Lowkii is offline New Member
    From what I hear they are very good. I have some Test Cyp 200 Amps sitting in my draw ready to be used next week... It'll be my first time using Pharmacom Labs as well but there production, and sterilization are some of the best I've seen.
    Last edited by Lowkii; 02-07-2018 at 10:16 AM.

Realgear1226 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelit0re View Post
    I can definitely see the logic there, youre right. only problem is I wouldn't know enough about getting raws or using them safely, so for me I would just rather pay more and be 100% sure of what I am taking. Too dangerous to play around with for me after the bad experiences. I'm sure I will eventually hit the same point I know, but for right now I am happy.
    Raws are the way to go. I've been doing my own gear for 3 years and it is fucking fuel. Blood levels always come back over 2k. I've used a bunch of online sources and so many were garbage that I lost all faith.

Thread Information