Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By BG
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Decent lab gear from reputed online source

Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member

Decent lab gear from reputed online source

Hi guys,

I'm considering order some vials of Test E from an online source (the second ranked in eroids.com). I'm tempted with the bulk deals, but I need to verify this dealer/gear first.
    My preferences are:
    -Testobolin (Alpha Pharma): based on user reviews and because the website offers an authentication system (Alpha Pharma, not the dealer).
    -Enantat 250 (Dragon Pharma): is cheaper, good review from users, and also it is the only one who shows their list of excipients (benzyl alcohol, apricot kernel oil, ... benzyl benzoate and ... ethyl oleate)
    -Pharma Test E 300 (Pharmacom labs): idem Testobolin

I will order two vials from two of the labs listed above.

Should I go with Alpha and Pharmacom, or Dragon & Alpha or maybe Dragon and Pharmacom?

Does any of this gear worked for you guys.
    Will u recommend me another lab?

Currently I'm using Testoviron - Bayer (pharma grade) excellent gear, bought at the pharmacy, but is very expensive.
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 12-24-2017 at 11:07 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    If at all possible, I would stick with the Bayer Testoviron . I have gotten good AP products, but you just can't beat pharma grade.
    TRTdrew and BG like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

dcdude is offline New Member
    napsgear independently tests items. i'd go there to see what brands have been tested and see what the test results were. the reviews of the tested products are usually the best ones. you can still order the brand elsewhere but it's a good way to check it out.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I wouldn’t trust Naps, they are just dealers in the end. AP has alway been good when I used them.
    almostgone likes this.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alpha pharm is good stuff. I have had blood work multiple times to prove it. Supplemented it for my prescribed test. for my trt and numbers were right where they should be every time.

I recently ran some pharmacom tren that was either very under dosed or fake. I bought it from an approved source too that I have gotten a lot of other quality gear from.

I think any gear you can get with a verification code system is going to be your best bet.
    BG likes this.

AlterEdge78 is offline Junior Member
    Last edited by AlterEdge78; 01-06-2018 at 12:21 AM.

Thread Information