Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd

Thread: Enhanced Genetics?

vikingblood is offline Associate Member

Enhanced Genetics?

Has anyone ever heard of enhanced Genetics, I have a new source which came highly recommend by friends but I have never used this product. Enhanced Genetics Test 500. I have also never used anything over 250, how much more will this burn and sting? Thanks for all the help.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingblood View Post
    Has anyone ever heard of enhanced Genetics, I have a new source which came highly recommend by friends but I have never used this product. Enhanced Genetics Test 500. I have also never used anything over 250, how much more will this burn and sting? Thanks for all the help.
    I have never heard of them, but I wouldn't touch test 500 of any type. I have zeen some labs test 500 pass mass spec testing, but I dont really trust simec testing. I dont think test 500 is possible, and if it is its not pip free.
    Obs likes this.

vikingblood is offline Associate Member
    So this is what I have it says blend of 300mg Enanthate and 200mg Cyp per ML.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0548.JPG 
Views:	422 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0549.JPG 
Views:	485 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	164771

Livinlean is offline Knowledgeable Member
    So this is what I have it says blend of 300mg Enanthate and 200mg Cyp per ML.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0548.JPG 
Views:	422 
Size:	1.56 MB 
ID:	164770Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0549.JPG 
Views:	485 
Size:	1.62 MB 
ID:	164771
    More than likely, that is going to be one painful injection my friend.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livinlean View Post
    More than likely, that is going to be one painful injection my friend.
    If it doesn't hurt you can pretty much guarantee its not 500mg/ml.
    InternalFire likes this.

Blog Entries
    yea t500 seems like a deal when you buy it but you really "pay" for it later in pip in my experience...
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I have seen such discussion before, now here it is again, I believe real 500mg/ml blends cost little more (about similar price as 2 x 250mg/ml dosed vials) then why suffer 1 such high-concentrate test blend PIP in one spot, when one could pin two times 250mg/ml and have minimal/no PIP yet cost about the same (plus I dont think its worth mentioning costs when it comes to oils unless its Pharm.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by InsaneMuscle View Post
    I have seen such discussion before, now here it is again, I believe real 500mg/ml blends cost little more (about similar price as 2 x 250mg/ml dosed vials) then why suffer 1 such high-concentrate test blend PIP in one spot, when one could pin two times 250mg/ml and have minimal/no PIP yet cost about the same (plus I dont think its worth mentioning costs when it comes to oils unless its Pharm.)
    the reason it exists if for people that do high volume cycles its just less ml to inject...when I ran it with tren the tren actually cut the pip to an bearable level...deca as well, but imagine being able to run 1g of test in 2ml instead of four...
    InternalFire likes this.

InternalFire is offline Anabolic Member
    I get ya, that is probably the only reason (another may be part of marketing hype for the naive novice users)

I think I would still preffer pin multiple sites and have less PIP but higher cc volume, just saying, thats what I would do. Good luck OP with this run

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    There is NO WAY I would even think about shooting 500mg any thing.Hurts just thinking of it!

Mighty_Mouse_Cruz is offline New Member
    I've actually used that brand and have been using them for about 2 years now. Pretty pricy but well worth it.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Buy some benzyl alc and grapseed oiland cut it in half

SwoleAnchelada is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    Buy some benzyl alc and grapseed oiland cut it in half
    ^^^ agree here, best option

Ideal option would just be to stick with 250mg/ml vial that hopefully a trusted source produced, trying to dilute the concentration yourself leaves room for errors if you don't know what you're doing. It's only basic chemistry but the more steps taken between bottle to muscle site the less consistency you may have in dosing each shot

Something I've taken into account when deciding pros and cons of higher vs lower concentrate, if you're new to injecting, larger doses of lower concentrates (250mg/ml vs 500mg/ml = 250mg/0.5ml) can help keep accidental losses from a mistake during the shot.

If anyone took/remembers there chemistry its approximately 20 drips from a needle tip equals 1ml (this is for water, but oil bases may be even less because of its viscosity and affinity to remain in larger droplets, water has an affinity to stick to other surfaces, ie sides of vials)

So back to the idea of concentrates, if you're doing 250mg 2x per week it's 1ml and 0.5ml for 250 and 500 mg/ml vials respectively, another way of thinking of it would be 20 drops and 10drops per concentrates respectively

If you you're new to injecting and at minimum lose even one drop from your dose, losing one drop from the lower concentrate (1/20 or 5%) is half as bad as losing one drop from the higher concentrate (1/10 = 10%) which could change the actual dose from the lower concentrate to 237.5mg while the other may drop to 225mg dose (because one drop is more valuable in higher concentrated volumes)

Just somethi to consider when choosing concentrations, larger dose may:lower concentrate may have some drawbacks but may make up for it in other ways

Lower concentrations at higher doses allow for greater dose consistency, less aas fluctuations in blood, which can also reduce possibilities for sides since concentration flux can impact to some degree the side affects similar to total concentration

Just my two cents

Clove1234 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds painful

Thread Information