efiles123 is offline Associate Member

Stoa labs sustanon 250

Just got 2 vials of this ug sust. I usually run pharm grade test but they were out of stock so I ended up getting this instead.

Just wondering if anyone has run this lab? A little bit nervous right now. Took my first pin to the flute yesterday and was sore. Now even more sore today but usually first pins of test I've used cause a reasonable amount of soreness.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0253.JPG 
Views:	450 
Size:	1.69 MB 
ID:	171577

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0254.JPG 
Views:	458 
Size:	1.59 MB 
ID:	171578

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    lol guy you ripped the top right off the bottle. now its gonna leak and can get bacteria in there

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    lol guy you ripped the top right off the bottle. now its gonna leak and can get bacteria in there
    One of them did but I quickly transferred it into fresh vial. You're saying the one in the pic could get contaminated as well?

Heavyhitter5 is offline Associate Member
    your fine if you transferred it, or even keeping that vial in a clean area upright but theres still a risk. but you shouldn't of done that in the first place. I'm super careful when I do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Heavyhitter5 View Post
    your fine if you transferred it, or even keeping that vial in a clean area upright but theres still a risk. but you shouldn't of done that in the first place. I'm super careful when I do that.
    Yea well I transferred the one that the stopper came off but the other one(which is the one in pic) still has rubber stopper intact. I'm gonna ask my guy for a refund or credit.

Thread Information