Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 75
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: My Experience with Pharmacom Brand

  1. #1
    youngstacks88 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1

    My Experience with Pharmacom Brand

    This is a post to share my experience with the Pharmacom brand. I know naming "sources" is prohibited, so I won't say exactly how I went about obtaining, however if you do your research on "google" and on "eroids," you can likely make an educated guess and figure it out.


    About 6 months ago I ordered:

    Pharmamix 2 - Tren Ace, Test Phenlyprop., Masteron (blend)

    Test Phenylprop.

    Test E 500mg

    Turinabol Tablets

    Anavar Tablets

    Aromasin Tablets (on cycle AI ancillary used 25mg EOD)

    Proviron (used in PCT)

    (Additional products I used in my PCT this time I already had left over form another source, but will be implementing Pharmacom's in for the PCT of my NEXT cycle coming up this spring).


    I began with the First 2 weeks using just the Test E and Test PP. I then added turinabol in weeks 3-8 (for 6 weeks). Weeks 5-10 I added the Pharma Mix 2 blend. Weeks 8-16 I finished with anavar. The Test E and Test PP, and the aromasin were used every week throughout, with the turinabol, pharmamix, and anavar inserted in the weeks listed. Overall, its one of the best and cleanest cycles I've ever done. There was no injection pain, very few sides, and the results were fantastic - far superior to any other brand I've ever used. I plan on running a similar regimen this spring and will document in more detail when I do so.

    That said - I highly recommend checking out the Pharmacom Brand. Just make sure the source you ARE using is legit and credible and NOT counterfeit!

  2. #2
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    i've heard some bad things about pharmacom? under dosed and fake gear.. anyone else got any exp with them?

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    i've heard some bad things about pharmacom? under dosed and fake gear.. anyone else got any exp with them?
    not even close

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364

  5. #5
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    how much are they paying you?? lol

    do you know if they ship to the UK?

  6. #6
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    If you buy pharmacom from one of the two sites either Factory Direct or the other authorized reseller since 2008 you will get genuine pharmacom products

    Anywhere else that carries pharmacom you're more than likely going to get counterfeit or fakes, that's how well-known and how well-known their quality is where people are faking them as if they were Pharma grade

    easy mr. Bentren, how much is a competing bathtub brew fly by night ugl paying you to bash one of the most well known and trusted labs around as being bunk or under dosed.?

    Also you're floating around this board giving people expert advice when your a few weeks into your first cycle and you don't know half of what you're doing

    Pharmacom is top-notch in my opinion I've used plenty of pharmaceutical-grade gear from us pharmacies not procured on the black market and I can tell you this much Watson test regularly comes back slightly underdosed at around 176 mg per milliliter

    Yes I have a trt prescription and I've used both products side by side I prefer pharmacom

    my other go to brands I'd recommend are;
    spectrum pharma
    valkyrie
    flash labs
    AEL.
    monster labs.
    private label.
    Obs likes this.

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    how much are they paying you?? lol

    do you know if they ship to the UK?
    why don't you pay your dues instead of expecting handouts and wanting to be led to water?

  8. #8
    BenTren is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Location
    Universe
    Posts
    186
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    why don't you pay your dues instead of expecting handouts and wanting to be led to water?
    well it was clearly a joke and I didn't mean to offend you. I just heard about it in a different forum. And i'm just trying to help out with basic information to other newbies. The more intellect questions ill leave to the Pros, such as yourself bby x

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,912
    Blog Entries
    3
    the op is obviously a rep with such a stellar review and only one post in 3 months never to return...just saying...

  10. #10
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    I'm getting ready to make a purchase from them. Ill let you know how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    If you buy pharmacom from one of the two sites either Factory Direct or the other authorized reseller since 2008 you will get genuine pharmacom products

    Anywhere else that carries pharmacom you're more than likely going to get counterfeit or fakes, that's how well-known and how well-known their quality is where people are faking them as if they were Pharma grade

    easy mr. Bentren, how much is a competing bathtub brew fly by night ugl paying you to bash one of the most well known and trusted labs around as being bunk or under dosed.?

    Also you're floating around this board giving people expert advice when your a few weeks into your first cycle and you don't know half of what you're doing

    Pharmacom is top-notch in my opinion I've used plenty of pharmaceutical-grade gear from us pharmacies not procured on the black market and I can tell you this much Watson test regularly comes back slightly underdosed at around 176 mg per milliliter

    Yes I have a trt prescription and I've used both products side by side I prefer pharmacom

    my other go to brands I'd recommend are;
    spectrum pharma
    valkyrie
    flash labs
    AEL.
    monster labs.
    private label.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    If you buy pharmacom from one of the two sites either Factory Direct or the other authorized reseller since 2008 you will get genuine pharmacom products

    Anywhere else that carries pharmacom you're more than likely going to get counterfeit or fakes, that's how well-known and how well-known their quality is where people are faking them as if they were Pharma grade

    easy mr. Bentren, how much is a competing bathtub brew fly by night ugl paying you to bash one of the most well known and trusted labs around as being bunk or under dosed.?

    Also you're floating around this board giving people expert advice when your a few weeks into your first cycle and you don't know half of what you're doing

    Pharmacom is top-notch in my opinion I've used plenty of pharmaceutical-grade gear from us pharmacies not procured on the black market and I can tell you this much Watson test regularly comes back slightly underdosed at around 176 mg per milliliter

    Yes I have a trt prescription and I've used both products side by side I prefer pharmacom

    my other go to brands I'd recommend are;
    spectrum pharma
    valkyrie
    flash labs
    AEL.
    monster labs.
    private label.
    No way i would take a chance on monster or private label. Too many instances of bloods coming back way too low. I know multiple guys that have used both, and seen plenty of posts on forums, showing bloods coming back way too low for what they should be. And when you have reps that are telling guys the numbers they are getting are great results- when its clearly not what it should be- doesnt sit well with me.
    Im not saying all their products, but i have seen too many negative and not enough positive from both of their injectables
    Scuba Greaves likes this.

  12. #12
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    No way i would take a chance on monster or private label. Too many instances of bloods coming back way too low. I know multiple guys that have used both, and seen plenty of posts on forums, showing bloods coming back way too low for what they should be. And when you have reps that are telling guys the numbers they are getting are great results- when its clearly not what it should be- doesnt sit well with me.
    Im not saying all their products, but i have seen too many negative and not enough positive from both of their injectables
    that's why they are at the BOTTOM of my list.

    id not use them but I'd middle them no problem for guys that don't want to spend,.

    Marlboro taste better than Montclair, but not many guys wanna pay for Marlboro

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Very true, but whether you spens on montclair or marlboro, theres no question that you are getting tobacco and a filter. Not the same with those guys. You pay for something that you arent getting.

    I dont know why you say you wouldnt use them but list them as your go to brands that you would recommend.

    Guess it doesnt matter to me, just wanted to clarify for others reading

  14. #14
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Very true, but whether you spens on montclair or marlboro, theres no question that you are getting tobacco and a filter. Not the same with those guys. You pay for something that you arent getting.

    I dont know why you say you wouldnt use them but list them as your go to brands that you would recommend.

    Guess it doesnt matter to me, just wanted to clarify for others reading
    if I had to. its better to get under dosed domestic shipped than maybe getting nothing at all.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Maybe to some. If someones gettin underdosed product or nothin at all, i would say to seriously reconsider the process they were using. Alot of these guys business has to do with word of mouth referrals. As long as people keep ordering, they will keep the same business practices.
    mxgregg likes this.

  16. #16
    dcycles's Avatar
    dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by youngstacks88 View Post
    This is a post to share my experience with the Pharmacom brand. I know naming "sources" is prohibited, so I won't say exactly how I went about obtaining, however if you do your research on "google" and on "eroids," you can likely make an educated guess and figure it out.


    About 6 months ago I ordered:

    Pharmamix 2 - Tren Ace, Test Phenlyprop., Masteron (blend)

    Test Phenylprop.

    Test E 500mg

    Turinabol Tablets

    Anavar Tablets

    Aromasin Tablets (on cycle AI ancillary used 25mg EOD)

    Proviron (used in PCT)

    (Additional products I used in my PCT this time I already had left over form another source, but will be implementing Pharmacom's in for the PCT of my NEXT cycle coming up this spring).


    I began with the First 2 weeks using just the Test E and Test PP. I then added turinabol in weeks 3-8 (for 6 weeks). Weeks 5-10 I added the Pharma Mix 2 blend. Weeks 8-16 I finished with anavar. The Test E and Test PP, and the aromasin were used every week throughout, with the turinabol, pharmamix, and anavar inserted in the weeks listed. Overall, its one of the best and cleanest cycles I've ever done. There was no injection pain, very few sides, and the results were fantastic - far superior to any other brand I've ever used. I plan on running a similar regimen this spring and will document in more detail when I do so.

    That said - I highly recommend checking out the Pharmacom Brand. Just make sure the source you ARE using is legit and credible and NOT counterfeit!
    Must be good if you were so compelled to talk about it in your 1st post brb ordering anything I can find on Google that says pharmacon

  17. #17
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Calling on bullshit on all the praises of pharmacom
    Their shit is legit 100% underdosed

    I have tried their test e 300mg vial and the 250mg test e ampoules

    Both were shit compared to other less famous brands I have used

    Good thing I didn’t buy their var
    If test e the most cheap product to brew is that shit then how shit would var be

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Calling on bullshit on all the praises of pharmacom
    Their shit is legit 100% underdosed

    I have tried their test e 300mg vial and the 250mg test e ampoules

    Both were shit compared to other less famous brands I have used

    Good thing I didn’t buy their var
    If test e the most cheap product to brew is that shit then how shit would var be
    That's odd because everything on anabolic Labs shows that they are on point or slightly overdosed I don't care either way I know what my blood work says I know what I like and that being said I have a standing prescription because I'm on trt I know what I'm comparing it to for what it's worth fuck pharmacom they are underdosed and fake I advised nobody here to use them at all

  19. #19
    Men in Black's Avatar
    Men in Black is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    That's odd because everything on anabolic Labs shows that they are on point or slightly overdosed I don't care either way I know what my blood work says I know what I like and that being said I have a standing prescription because I'm on trt I know what I'm comparing it to for what it's worth fuck pharmacom they are underdosed and fake I advised nobody here to use them at all
    Join date March 2018

    Nice try shill

    Lab reports lmaoooo lab reports are always full of lies

    It’s until people try it themselves do they realise how shit a certain famed lab is

    Let me guess next you’re going to say they’re number 1 on eroids so they must be legit

    Lol retard
    Scuba Greaves likes this.

  20. #20
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    5,987
    he is not a shill.

    Man is actually is knowledgeable.

  21. #21
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Men in Black View Post
    Join date March 2018

    Nice try shill

    Lab reports lmaoooo lab reports are always full of lies

    It’s until people try it themselves do they realise how shit a certain famed lab is

    Let me guess next you’re going to say they’re number 1 on eroids so they must be legit

    Lol retard
    Dude I don't care about eroids website or do I care if anybody uses pharmacom or not but I'm going to give my experiences with them I'm sorry you don't like it

    And if your 60 posts you have on here 15 of them came from today and yesterday

    I would advise anybody to do their own research but also understand there are shills that will also say they've use a lab and down talk them to promote competitors products

    I personally have just dealt with the out-of-stock situation with pharmacom so I would prefer if nobody uses them other than me

    But you don't got to go call me a retard that's just not nice and I'm not going to stoop to your level cuz you just beat me with experience
    Obs likes this.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Why dont you guys calm your shit. Nobody is gonna agree on everything around here. People give their opinion, if you disagree then you do. Nothin wrong with disagreeing on somethin, happens all the time, no need to get the chip on the shoulder and act like 4th graders. I can get namecalling and "im rubber youre glue" shit from the neighborhood kids. Last time i checked i thought we were grown fuckin men in this place

  23. #23
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    men with seriously out of whack hormonal imbalances which are self induced. lol
    Obs likes this.

  24. #24
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    I have no idea where guys keep getting underdosed gear. Weakest gear I have ran is pharma grade 200 test cyp.

    Most ugl are slightly overdosed. These labs compete against each other every day and raws are cheap as fuck.

    The markup on a bottle of test cyp is about 10-20x what it costs to make it. There is literally more markup on test than any rec drug you will find.
    Maybe I am lucky but...

    Private lablel
    Balkan
    Sp labs
    AEL
    Advanced pharma
    Koh

    Never got a single underdosed vial.
    KOH was the one I was most unsure of and it kicked the hell out of pharma.

    Bad reviews are everywhere.
    I had a little Kansas bitch arborist following paid facebook ads for my company trying to stir shit. Cut throats are everywhere.

    Ashop had shit reviews all over but their gear is top of the line as good as any pharma and I have never seen a pack undelivered.

    PHARMACOM IS LEGIT GEAR .

    PERIOD

    It costs about 2 grand to start a ugl and start slinging hundreds of thousands in gear out of your garage.

    Pharmacom is a superior product. Its actually made in a lab. Yes I am a little more at ease ordering from a huge lab with models and a full line of clothing.

    You get what you pay for. Just remember though it costs me about 3 bucks to make a vial of test and I am not a source.

    NOW WHY IN THE HOLY FUCK DOES ANYONE THINK A LARGE ASS LAB THAT FILLS THOUSANDS OF ORDERS SUCH AS PHARMACOM WILL RISK THEIR REPUTATION BY UNDERDOSING TEST THAT IS NEXT TO FREE COMPARED TO THEIR MARKUP?

    THEY WONT

    SHUCKA CORN!
    Couchlockd likes this.

  25. #25
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    Dude I don't care about eroids website or do I care if anybody uses pharmacom or not but I'm going to give my experiences with them I'm sorry you don't like it

    And if your 60 posts you have on here 15 of them came from today and yesterday

    I would advise anybody to do their own research but also understand there are shills that will also say they've use a lab and down talk them to promote competitors products

    I personally have just dealt with the out-of-stock situation with pharmacom so I would prefer if nobody uses them other than me

    But you don't got to go call me a retard that's just not nice and I'm not going to stoop to your level cuz you just beat me with experience
    Out of stock....
    Well fuck.
    Why dont they just throw some BA and GSO in a vial and pepper it with a little raw. They are underdosing so why would they give a damn to tell people they were out of stock?



    On another note. All good ugls right now are out of stock on shit because of the war on fentanyl.
    Any powder coming from china is damn hard to get through customs.

    The out of stock guys are the ones that are actually serving good shit.

    Come to think of it the only source I know that doesn't use chinese raws is Alin.
    Wonder if he is getting shit stormed with orders?

    You seem like a smart mofo hornbuckle. I like a lot of your posts.
    mxgregg and Couchlockd like this.

  26. #26
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Out of stock....
    Well fuck.
    Why dont they just throw some BA and GSO in a vial and pepper it with a little raw. They are underdosing so why would they give a damn to tell people they were out of stock?



    On another note. All good ugls right now are out of stock on shit because of the war on fentanyl.
    Any powder coming from china is damn hard to get through customs.

    The out of stock guys are the ones that are actually serving good shit.

    Come to think of it the only source I know that doesn't use chinese raws is Alin.
    Wonder if he is getting shit stormed with orders?

    You seem like a smart mofo hornbuckle. I like a lot of your posts.
    you too man. been reading through a few of yours also.

    thx
    Obs likes this.

  27. #27
    Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    218
    Ive had nothing but good gains on their gear. Var is legit. Headed to have BW done this morning. Will advise.

  28. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have no idea where guys keep getting underdosed gear. Weakest gear I have ran is pharma grade 200 test cyp.

    Most ugl are slightly overdosed. These labs compete against each other every day and raws are cheap as fuck.

    The markup on a bottle of test cyp is about 10-20x what it costs to make it. There is literally more markup on test than any rec drug you will find.
    Maybe I am lucky but...

    Private lablel
    Balkan
    Sp labs
    AEL
    Advanced pharma
    Koh

    Never got a single underdosed vial.
    KOH was the one I was most unsure of and it kicked the hell out of pharma.

    Bad reviews are everywhere.
    I had a little Kansas bitch arborist following paid facebook ads for my company trying to stir shit. Cut throats are everywhere.

    Ashop had shit reviews all over but their gear is top of the line as good as any pharma and I have never seen a pack undelivered.

    PHARMACOM IS LEGIT GEAR .

    PERIOD

    It costs about 2 grand to start a ugl and start slinging hundreds of thousands in gear out of your garage.

    Pharmacom is a superior product. Its actually made in a lab. Yes I am a little more at ease ordering from a huge lab with models and a full line of clothing.

    You get what you pay for. Just remember though it costs me about 3 bucks to make a vial of test and I am not a source.

    NOW WHY IN THE HOLY FUCK DOES ANYONE THINK A LARGE ASS LAB THAT FILLS THOUSANDS OF ORDERS SUCH AS PHARMACOM WILL RISK THEIR REPUTATION BY UNDERDOSING TEST THAT IS NEXT TO FREE COMPARED TO THEIR MARKUP?

    THEY WONT

    SHUCKA CORN!

    I couldnt tell ya why some of these guys underdose. Maybe to stretch, who knows. I know it doesnt make any sense to underdose test, but it still happens.

    And although i never ran it, two very close friends bith had bloods that came back very low on pharmacoms stuff. They are long tine knowledgeable guys, strict on dosages and bloods, and had that stuff cone back 25% + lower than the exact same gear on their previous 2 cycles. Coukd it have been something else? I guess. But if you run 4 cycles and 1 in the middle comes back with shitty numbers, what else are you supposed to think.

    You can chalk up 75% of online reviews as bullshit. Soneone mad because they couldnt get a free bottle or whatever. But theres no reason a company should have so many good and so many bad reviews, you cant chalk that up to all being bullshit.

    I agree with you that the guys that postpone orders, etc when they get behind generally show that they arent just underdosing and shipping out garbage to fill orders.
    But with any ugl, if i see alot of info that makes me skeptical,thats enough for me to stay away from it. Too much garbage out there, and theres enough legit places that you shouldnt want to take those chances. Im not saying they are garbage or not, but ive not seen enough to put faith in it. Ill stick with what i know is solid and not leave anything to chance

  29. #29
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I couldnt tell ya why some of these guys underdose. Maybe to stretch, who knows. I know it doesnt make any sense to underdose test, but it still happens.

    And although i never ran it, two very close friends bith had bloods that came back very low on pharmacoms stuff. They are long tine knowledgeable guys, strict on dosages and bloods, and had that stuff cone back 25% + lower than the exact same gear on their previous 2 cycles. Coukd it have been something else? I guess. But if you run 4 cycles and 1 in the middle comes back with shitty numbers, what else are you supposed to think.

    You can chalk up 75% of online reviews as bullshit. Soneone mad because they couldnt get a free bottle or whatever. But theres no reason a company should have so many good and so many bad reviews, you cant chalk that up to all being bullshit.

    I agree with you that the guys that postpone orders, etc when they get behind generally show that they arent just underdosing and shipping out garbage to fill orders.
    But with any ugl, if i see alot of info that makes me skeptical,thats enough for me to stay away from it. Too much garbage out there, and theres enough legit places that you shouldnt want to take those chances. Im not saying they are garbage or not, but ive not seen enough to put faith in it. Ill stick with what i know is solid and not leave anything to chance
    too many legit places? like what a CVS or Walgreens?
    if your going to blindly state that some other UGL is guaranteed legit, then you've contradicted your entire statement.

    you've also said a few other well reviewed and trusted sourced are underdose based on your "buddies blood work"

    so tell us dannyboy, who's your go to ?
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 04-12-2018 at 08:00 AM.

  30. #30
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Unless it is one of two guys I know other peoples bloods mean jacks to me.
    God knows I read every day about people botching injections.

    Who the person is and when they take the bloods will affect levels invariably.

    Most guys I know could fuck up an anvil with a tooth pick. I hear it but I never see it.

    I have purchased a lot of shit and never touched an underdosed vial.

  31. #31
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I couldnt tell ya why some of these guys underdose. Maybe to stretch, who knows. I know it doesnt make any sense to underdose test, but it still happens.

    And although i never ran it, two very close friends bith had bloods that came back very low on pharmacoms stuff. They are long tine knowledgeable guys, strict on dosages and bloods, and had that stuff cone back 25% + lower than the exact same gear on their previous 2 cycles. Coukd it have been something else? I guess. But if you run 4 cycles and 1 in the middle comes back with shitty numbers, what else are you supposed to think.

    You can chalk up 75% of online reviews as bullshit. Soneone mad because they couldnt get a free bottle or whatever. But theres no reason a company should have so many good and so many bad reviews, you cant chalk that up to all being bullshit.

    I agree with you that the guys that postpone orders, etc when they get behind generally show that they arent just underdosing and shipping out garbage to fill orders.
    But with any ugl, if i see alot of info that makes me skeptical,thats enough for me to stay away from it. Too much garbage out there, and theres enough legit places that you shouldnt want to take those chances. Im not saying they are garbage or not, but ive not seen enough to put faith in it. Ill stick with what i know is solid and not leave anything to chance
    I have see supposed underdosed bloods from every source. You name the source I have seen it.

    A source that underdoses is not a ugl its a guy slinging gear from his garage.

  32. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    too many legit places? like what a CVS or Walgreens?
    if your going to blindly state that some other UGL is guaranteed legit, then you've contradicted your entire statement.

    you've also said a few other well reviewed and trusted sourced are underdose based on your "buddies blood work"

    so tell us dannyboy, who's your go to ?
    Yes. I am overly anal about my bw. My go to is my go to, and the reason they would be my go to is because over the course of multiple results, i have never had a prob, or question.
    Cmon, enough of the kiddy bullshit. Nobody with any sense is gonna guarantee any ugl. I never said i used their gear because i havent. I stated the reason why i havent. Its simply my opinion. I cant seem to understand why everyone is getting up in arms because i said i wouldnt buy pharmacom products based on what ive seen or heard. Thats my perspective. Doesnt mean its right or wrong, thats why its MY opinion. You can shit talk and bash me if thats what you wanna do, it doesnt change anything, and is rather pointless.

    And OBS- im not trying to push my opinion on anyone or say its fact. The guys i know that im partially basing my opinion off of, i know well and respect. That doesnt mean you have to agree, thats not what im saying. Again- i gave MY viewpoint as to why I wouldnt buy or recommend their stuff. I dont know why that has any bearing on anyone elses opinion or recommendation.

  33. #33
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yes. I am overly anal about my bw. My go to is my go to, and the reason they would be my go to is because over the course of multiple results, i have never had a prob, or question.
    Cmon, enough of the kiddy bullshit. Nobody with any sense is gonna guarantee any ugl. I never said i used their gear because i havent. I stated the reason why i havent. Its simply my opinion. I cant seem to understand why everyone is getting up in arms because i said i wouldnt buy pharmacom products based on what ive seen or heard. Thats my perspective. Doesnt mean its right or wrong, thats why its MY opinion. You can shit talk and bash me if thats what you wanna do, it doesnt change anything, and is rather pointless.

    And OBS- im not trying to push my opinion on anyone or say its fact. The guys i know that im partially basing my opinion off of, i know well and respect. That doesnt mean you have to agree, thats not what im saying. Again- i gave MY viewpoint as to why I wouldnt buy or recommend their stuff. I dont know why that has any bearing on anyone elses opinion or recommendation.
    so who is your go to?

  34. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    so who is your go to?
    Thats my business. Sorry but dont care to share.

  35. #35
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Thats my business. Sorry but dont care to share.
    or is it that once you say it, we can show you threads that say they are under dosed or contaminated.

    its ok, we know you use ARL. gotta crawl before you walk. we all been there.

  36. #36
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yes. I am overly anal about my bw. My go to is my go to, and the reason they would be my go to is because over the course of multiple results, i have never had a prob, or question.
    Cmon, enough of the kiddy bullshit. Nobody with any sense is gonna guarantee any ugl. I never said i used their gear because i havent. I stated the reason why i havent. Its simply my opinion. I cant seem to understand why everyone is getting up in arms because i said i wouldnt buy pharmacom products based on what ive seen or heard. Thats my perspective. Doesnt mean its right or wrong, thats why its MY opinion. You can shit talk and bash me if thats what you wanna do, it doesnt change anything, and is rather pointless.

    And OBS- im not trying to push my opinion on anyone or say its fact. The guys i know that im partially basing my opinion off of, i know well and respect. That doesnt mean you have to agree, thats not what im saying. Again- i gave MY viewpoint as to why I wouldnt buy or recommend their stuff. I dont know why that has any bearing on anyone elses opinion or recommendation.
    Everyone has their opinion.
    All well.
    If there is a ugl I would guarantee it would be pharmacom. I shopped ael until they got behind. I have seen underdosed bloods from them as well.
    All I really know is that I have never been sent underdosed gear.

    My brother was on trt and started some gear I sent him from a piss ass lab and he had to drop it because it was overdosed and he was retaining water because his estrogen shot through the roof along with his test.

    Ihave heard a thousand guys praising pharma test and saying things like "Why use ugl?"

    Well, that pharma tren is a bitch to come by as is anything but test. I would rather pay 1/5th the price for the test which is nothing but a base anyway.

    Just so happens most is 10% overdosed so ugl's can get guys out there to say "Omg their gear is strong!"

    Its an added nickel they spend per vial to make their shit superior.

    Ael's tren making me lactate, sweat, and an insomniac says a lot more to me than "underdosed bloods" from someone I dont know.

    Pharmacom like Ashop is huge for a reason. The gear is spot on. I get pm's from guys still wanting to buy from Alin eben though they know they may have to wait 5 months. Just because he always delivers and is always perfect gear.

    Everyone runs bloods now. No big names underdose gear. Once in a blue moon a smaller ugl may get sent cut raws but they are all coming from the same three chinese mofos.

    I believe there is bunk gear somewhere. I have never seen it though.
    Last edited by Obs; 04-12-2018 at 10:35 AM.

  37. #37
    mxgregg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Calif.
    Posts
    78
    I just placed an order with Pharmacom so once I get it and get started and get blood work I will report my findings. I'm a newbie reading and trying to learn as much as possible and all I have mostly read was good about them.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    or is it that once you say it, we can show you threads that say they are under dosed or contaminated.

    its ok, we know you use ARL. gotta crawl before you walk. we all been there.
    Sure i order ael and koh at times. You can instigate all u want, ive never shared my preferred source witg anyone here. Nothing personal, just not up for public discussion and wouldnt do u any good. So you can try to push peoples buttons and speculate. Like i said before, to each their own
    Luttrj likes this.

  39. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Everyone has their opinion.
    All well.
    If there is a ugl I would guarantee it would be pharmacom. I shopped ael until they got behind. I have seen underdosed bloods from them as well.
    All I really know is that I have never been sent underdosed gear.

    My brother was on trt and started some gear I sent him from a piss ass lab and he had to drop it because it was overdosed and he was retaining water because his estrogen shot through the roof along with his test.

    Ihave heard a thousand guys praising pharma test and saying things like "Why use ugl?"

    Well, that pharma tren is a bitch to come by as is anything but test. I would rather pay 1/5th the price for the test which is nothing but a base anyway.

    Just so happens most is 10% overdosed so ugl's can get guys out there to say "Omg their gear is strong!"

    Its an added nickel they spend per vial to make their shit superior.

    Ael's tren making me lactate, sweat, and an insomniac says a lot more to me than "underdosed bloods" from someone I dont know.

    Pharmacom like Ashop is huge for a reason. The gear is spot on. I get pm's from guys still wanting to buy from Alin eben though they know they may have to wait 5 months. Just because he always delivers and is always perfect gear.

    Everyone runs bloods now. No big names underdose gear. Once in a blue moon a smaller ugl may get sent cut raws but they are all coming from the same three chinese mofos.

    I believe there is bunk gear somewhere. I have never seen it though.
    And i agree, if it was that easy and cost effective to get pharm grade everything, then everyone would. Its just not. I wasnt trying to turn this into a debate in ugl's. They obviously have their place in this market. But my perspective is just that. How it has become that your opinion can be argued against is beyond me.
    I can have any viewpoint i care to have. It doesnt have to be the same as anyones elses, and nobody has to have the same view as me, thats the idea. Thats where the phrase, agree to disagree, comes in. When you take someones opinion- and to be clear, this was my personal, non fact based opinion-and you try to debate and argue someones opinion, you are spinning your wheels.

    I can appreciate and respect all of your opinions. They dont have to agree with mine. There could be 99 other people on this thread with differing opinions than mine, thats fine. I dont quite comprehend why sometimes it becomes a problem. I respect you guys and your experiences, knowledge, and if there was a subject i knew zero about, i would take your opinion or advice before alot of others. Just doesnt mean we have to agree on everything. Its better that we dont
    Obs likes this.

  40. #40
    Obs
    Obs is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    20,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    And i agree, if it was that easy and cost effective to get pharm grade everything, then everyone would. Its just not. I wasnt trying to turn this into a debate in ugl's. They obviously have their place in this market. But my perspective is just that. How it has become that your opinion can be argued against is beyond me.
    I can have any viewpoint i care to have. It doesnt have to be the same as anyones elses, and nobody has to have the same view as me, thats the idea. Thats where the phrase, agree to disagree, comes in. When you take someones opinion- and to be clear, this was my personal, non fact based opinion-and you try to debate and argue someones opinion, you are spinning your wheels.

    I can appreciate and respect all of your opinions. They dont have to agree with mine. There could be 99 other people on this thread with differing opinions than mine, thats fine. I dont quite comprehend why sometimes it becomes a problem. I respect you guys and your experiences, knowledge, and if there was a subject i knew zero about, i would take your opinion or advice before alot of others. Just doesnt mean we have to agree on everything. Its better that we dont
    Understood. I meant no one any disrespect.
    All my little opinion. It doesnt mean anything at the end of the day.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •