Like Tree11Likes
  • 3 Post By hammerheart
  • 5 Post By Ashop
  • 2 Post By Far from massive
  • 1 Post By Black

Thread: Alinshop

gym_fit is offline New Member

Alinshop

I'm just curious if anyone knows of Alinshops test cyp and decca is still legit to run?

NACH3 is offline VET
    Blog Entries
    As far as I know defo gtg...

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_fit View Post
    I'm just curious if anyone knows of Alinshops test cyp and decca is still legit to run?
    Just beware of scammer clone sites. "Alinshop" is one of them. Legit one is "ashop".
    Quester, OhGeez and Obs like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by gym_fit View Post
    They are good. I have ran it, know about 100 others that have too. Gear is all legit and great. Wait time isnt. They are out of stock on test cypionate atm and some others. If you order from them it will require patience.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post
    Just beware of scammer clone sites. "Alinshop" is one of them. Legit one is "ashop".
    Scammer is alin-shop-steroids .in
    Very close clone site but they offer domestic to the US which is complete bullshit. Ashop and alin wont be selling you gear domestically in the US.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    They are good. I have ran it, know about 100 others that have too. Gear is all legit and great. Wait time isnt. They are out of stock on test cypionate atm and some others. If you order from them it will require patience.
    Exactly what OB said there always gtg

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Wait time ditto, first order has a bit of lag time, but it appears to be shipped and en route after 5 wks.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Wait time ditto, first order has a bit of lag time, but it appears to be shipped and en route after 5 wks.
    Lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    Ordered 11 shipped 15 May. I wonder if will make it this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by bizzarro View Post

Ordered 11 shipped 15 May. I wonder if will make it this summer.
    I've seen other a lot of other people having problems with them right now. Missing items, not being shipped etc.. hopefully goes smooth for you. Let me know how your experience was if you don't mind. Thanks.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesThe4th View Post
    I've seen other a lot of other people having problems with them right now. Missing items, not being shipped etc.. hopefully goes smooth for you. Let me know how your experience was if you don't mind. Thanks.
    We had a postal issue in our country last year that slowed things up but all is back 100% to normal.
    If we ever make mistakes we will correct them without worry.
    Obs, songdog, almostgone and 2 others like this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    We had a postal issue in our country last year that slowed things up but all is back 100% to normal.
    So far has been a very easy and smooth process. I knew there was time involved due to location so no complaints. So far so good. Glad to have a solid resource.

Good to know, thanks.

Obs
    There is a reason I ordered from big A for ten years. They do definitely always come through.

xLoganx is offline Associate Member
    Ok.. so I gotta say that Alin is dead on with his statement. I had some small issues with my order, and ironically my 3rd of 4 packages arrived today with absolutely no issues. Everything that was supposed to be in there, was in there. The first package they shipped had TEST C instead of TEST E. So when Alin says he'll make it right... they shipped me an extra (10) sachets of TREN on top of the (10) that I ordered and is letting me keep the TEST C and STILL SENDING ME THE TEST E!!! I mean how much freaking more can you take care of someone aside from overnighting it.

I'll admit, I had my doubts in the beginning of the order after I sent the payment I started reading all these BS reviews. Ashop is solid, Alin is solid, and the gear is top notch. Shit happens... be patient, Don't be an ass!I'll be going back for more, I'm convinced now they got it straight.

Cheers!

Order mishandling can happen indeed, just imagine how much they had to catch up with when shit hit the fan last year, a quite massive workload indeed between emails, tickets, packaging and shipping.

xTyson is offline Junior Member
    I've always gotten what I've paid for from Alin. Products g2g, and in the past always arrived in a decent amount of time. Used the service for several years. This year a little slower but he's addressed that

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xLoganx View Post
    Ok.. so I gotta say that Alin is dead on with his statement. I had some small issues with my order, and ironically my 3rd of 4 packages arrived today with absolutely no issues. Everything that was supposed to be in there, was in there. The first package they shipped had TEST C instead of TEST E. So when Alin says he'll make it right... they shipped me an extra (10) sachets of TREN on top of the (10) that I ordered and is letting me keep the TEST C and STILL SENDING ME THE TEST E!!! I mean how much freaking more can you take care of someone aside from overnighting it.

I'll admit, I had my doubts in the beginning of the order after I sent the payment I started reading all these BS reviews. Ashop is solid, Alin is solid, and the gear is top notch. Shit happens... be patient, Don't be an ass!I'll be going back for more, I'm convinced now they got it straight.

Cheers!
    I have seen the same thing,

It must really suck to try do business in this type of industry where any fly be he a competing supplier or just your average complainer can post a review saying you did this and that and it always seems to get bumped to the top so this is what everyone sees. Hell if Alin posts saying he will take care of it (bumps to the top) the user replies to Alin (bumps to the top) someone who just ordered asks the poster a question (bumps to the top)......

Just the nature of the game
    xLoganx and Obs like this.

imfuzzy is offline New Member
    Alin, I am having an issue with an order I placed and have been unable to get a reply back. You have any advice how i should proceed?

yeahbuddy289 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Just ordered here for the first time... have gotten 2 out of three of my packages within a month or so of ordering. So far very happy and hope the gear is good.
    I’m looking at replenishing my test stockpile with some Balkan test if everything I use from this order is good. But I’m wondering why amps cost more than vials? I would have to assume amps are more expensive to produce but why would anyone choose amps over vials when vials are more convenient and cheaper??

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Just ordered here for the first time... have gotten 2 out of three of my packages within a month or so of ordering. So far very happy and hope the gear is good.
    I’m looking at replenishing my test stockpile with some Balkan test if everything I use from this order is good. But I’m wondering why amps cost more than vials? I would have to assume amps are more expensive to produce but why would anyone choose amps over vials when vials are more convenient and cheaper??
    No idea on the amps but a kind gear is always top notch.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Some people have small mailboxes.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

yeahbuddy289 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    hmm yeah I guess if your mail box was very very slim amps might be better lol

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    hmm yeah I guess if your mail box was very very slim amps might be better lol
    PM sent.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Still haven't received any order, let alone, any correspondence outside of him accepting money. Where is this stand-up guy this forum speaks so highly of? It's been months. Let's here some excuses.
    Obs likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Still haven't received any order, let alone, any correspondence outside of him accepting money. Where is this stand-up guy this forum speaks so highly of? It's been months. Let's here some excuses.
    maybe you ordered from one of the scam sites...he cant help you if you don't use the correct site for ashop...

Obs
    You order from the add ending in .club.

I had one order take 5 months but I still got it.

Gear is good, it always comes, but you might be retired when you get it. I sent Alin probably 100 customers. I stopped referring after my last wait time.

I use domestic only now. Everything inside a week.

Black is offline Anabolic Member
    Still nothing, and I ordered from the club. Scammed.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Which site? He changed it recently
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Read above where I said 5 months.
    Guy has never not sent a pack he is just the slowest fucking source I have ever seen next to srhealthtech.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Which site? He changed it recently
    He canged it to club.

Thread Information