Cman5811 is offline Junior Member

AEL, Pill coloration need help!!

hey, so i just broke out my clomid and nolvadex .. realizing they are both BLUE, but the color on the picture for thier website is green.. there was 2 green pills in my bag of 40 nolva so i feel they messed up and gave me the wrong pills.. very worried to take them for pct if they are wrong,,. not sure if you have had their pct and it was blue for you too.. dont know what to do hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don’t you email him and ask ?

I did, just dont know if anyone of yall have any idea or same thing happened to yall. I emailed hopefully they will reply soon

AEL shutdown, nervous about pct

hey, so i just broke out my clomid and nolvadex .. realizing they are both BLUE, but the color on the picture for thier website is green.. there was 2 green pills in my bag of 40 nolva so i feel they messed up and gave me the wrong pills.. very worried to take them for pct if they are wrong,,. not sure if you have had their pct and it was blue for you too.. dont know what to do hopefully you can point me in the right direction.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Personally, I would consider ordering from an online pharmacy or as a last resort from a research chemical site.
    You want the proper meds on hand and it sounds like you can't make contact with your vendor.

You had 2 threads going regarding the same.subject, so they have been merged.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information