Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: AEL order was on time

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I hope they get on track soon.
    I have sent them enough peeple to understand why they are buried though.

Yeah me too obs. Plus i dont know how long ago, but they are a sponsor on another board, where it would appear they got alot of new business as well. But at the end of the day, its been 4 months now of later and later packs, and same reasoning. I had a pack drop last wk after 4 wks, and put on an order for a friend on same day, so now 5 wks and hasnt dropped yet. Somethin gotta give
    Obs likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Packs are still arriving according to guys on that other sponsor board. Im at just over 4 weeks still waiting. Turn around time seems to be 5-6 weeks from what ive seen. Nobody got burned so far

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    Yeah me too obs. Plus i dont know how long ago, but they are a sponsor on another board, where it would appear they got alot of new business as well. But at the end of the day, its been 4 months now of later and later packs, and same reasoning. I had a pack drop last wk after 4 wks, and put on an order for a friend on same day, so now 5 wks and hasnt dropped yet. Somethin gotta give
    I know man. Its not gonna end good I worry.
    The hit #1 too quick and grew way too fast.
    Their resources, I fear can't possibly keep up with word of mouth. One guy tells ten and ten tell ten others....

Yeah it happens. Ive been surprised that so far no matter the delay, i havent heard of one person not getting their pack, usually plus some. General progression in these situations is you stop getting answers to emails then people stop getting packs. If its a bump they will stay popular, i just really hope quality isnt affected
    Obs likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Its a tricky situation for any business when things get busy. Its hard to say no to more customers, even when you know its gonna be too much. I think ael will figure it out. Even if they have to increase minumum orders to filter out some of the less serious guys.
    Koh is down too right now. Probably for the same reasons.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    My last order was a different supplier that is fast TA but they have fallen behind on testosterone raws.
    Lots of guys are out of stock on test atm....

I blame custom and the crackdown on dumbass druggies. Raws seizure is way up.

BenTren is offline Banned
    Is AEL trustworthy? as it says you have to order over £250 and i want to make sure

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    My last order was a different supplier that is fast TA but they have fallen behind on testosterone raws.
    Lots of guys are out of stock on test atm....

I blame custom and the crackdown on dumbass druggies. Raws seizure is way up.
    That was my guess too obs. Koh has been down a while now, they came back up for 1 day like week ago and that was it

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BenTren View Post
    Is AEL trustworthy? as it says you have to order over £250 and i want to make sure
    My advice would be order somewhere else so they can alleviate their overbearing demand already.
    Just another straw on the camels back.

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    I was lucky enough to get in on that last one with KOH great stuff got it a day ago. I was very shocked to see them sell out like that so fast. You all are core to though I had a buddy that got a lot of Raws get stopped and taken as of lately this just sucks.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Medic 1 View Post
    Anyone else get their packages yet
    I'm still waiting on my second one. Ive sent an email every day for the past 5days and haven't heard a peep from them... most definitely will a Never Do business with them again!

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Sorry bud I was very glad I did not order and was lucky enough to get one in with KOH thanks to another member.

Obs
    I am pulling away from older labs until they get situated. I know a couple of newer labs that are eager to impress and aren't buried because they aren't that famous yet.

I have heard every excuse in the book from suppliers
    and they always revolve around the weather causing delays, the post office losing a pack (my personal favorite), or they try to pin it on a middleman reshipper.

Its not that complicated.
    I have shipped and recieved packages with shit all over and no it wasn't always legal and it wasn't ever "LOST". Not one of them were lost and if one was delayed it was a few days.

Sending me a tracking number that works on 17track.net means jack to me. You can rearrange the numbers a little and one out of five times generate a fake one to show a pack label scanned in hongkong.

I know all the games they play and THE ONLY SUPPLIERS THAT I USE will come straight out and say "we are out of stock" or "we can't keep up". Just like AEL did, they were honest!

It always seems to be the international guys that think they are the first supplier ever clever enough to use the excuse they have invented at the time. After enough orders it becomes a redundant cycle of the same 3-4 excuses of the same retarded bullshit.

They can fuck off because I have heard it. If they would use honesty they would lose a lot less business.

Oh there is one other type that grinds me...

"Site under maitenance" 1 of every three times you need to order.

Oh fuck off! You are out of raws or cant keep up!
    Why bullshit? Unapologetically tell the truth!

If they bullshit me, then I dont trust their gear.
    A guy that says we are behind, youll have to wait...

That guy ain't cutting gear.
    Luttrj likes this.

I am pulling away from older labs until they get situated. I know a couple of newer labs that are eager to impress and aren't buried because they aren't that famous yet.

and they always revolve around the weather causing delays, the post office losing a pack (my personal favorite), or they try to pin it on a middleman reshipper.

I have shipped and recieved packages with shit all over and no it wasn't always legal and it wasn't ever "LOST". Not one of them were lost and if one was delayed it was a few days.

Sending me a tracking number that works on 17track.net means jack to me. You can rearrange the numbers a little and one out of five times generate a fake one to show a pack label scanned in hongkong.

I know all the games they play and THE ONLY SUPPLIERS THAT I USE will come straight out and say "we are out of stock" or "we can't keep up". Just like AEL did, they were honest!

It always seems to be the international guys that think they are the first supplier ever clever enough to use the excuse they have invented at the time. After enough orders it becomes a redundant cycle of the same 3-4 excuses of the same retarded bullshit.

They can fuck off because I have heard it. If they would use honesty they would lose a lot less business.

Exactly! One week on tren ace and i still feel nothing too from this lab

Thats usually true obs, which makes ael come off at least as fairly honest. I just hate switching around. For the longest, anyone in my little group had the same guy, always on point, for years. He got out not that long ago. Left me tryin to figure out which way to go.

Tried a few places, got scammed at one, got bunk gear at another, and horrible service at another. Not really lookin to put my faith in some random place and cross my fingers. Thats why i was hopin ael wouldve had it back on track by now

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Exactly! One week on tren ace and i still feel nothing too from this lab
    ? What lab?
    Ael's gear is tip top.
    Koh?
    Their test 300 was better than pharma grade test. Noticably in fact. The weakest gear I have ever used was pharma.
    Never tried koh tren . Dbol was good and damn cheap.

? What lab?
    Ael's gear is tip top.
    Koh?
    Their test 300 was better than pharma grade test. Noticably in fact. The weakest gear I have ever used was pharma.
    Never tried koh tren. Dbol was good and damn cheap.

I agree with obs. Not sure if you are meaning ael or koh, but unless you either got a bad batch or just havent given it enough time, ive never had any prob with ael or koh. Been a while since i used koh, but everything ive ever gotten from either has always been top notch.

Also, a week may be jumpin the gun just a bit. Not sure if you used tren before, but i have that issue sometimes when i switch compounds or add in a new compound. Im not defending bad gear by any means, of thats what it would turn out to be. Just saying, i tend to have some patience and wait for it to do its thing. Keep us up to speed if you dont mind
    Luttrj likes this.

? What lab?
    Ael's gear is tip top.
    Koh?
    Never tried koh tren. Dbol was good and damn cheap.
    Ael tren ace 100.
    I do stand corrected though. Last night i swear like i was running a marathon so perhaps i was impatient

Yeah sometimes it happens that way. Alot of guys fogure since its a prop or ace ester that it should give the superman feeling in a day or two. Generally, provided you have good gear, when you start, body does need a bit to get it rollin through the system and ramped up. Then its loke hittin the gas pedal. Just my opinion, but i would generally bet you got good stuff, and it should really get going here soon. But keep us up to speed either way if you dont mind, i like to keep up on info and reviews of the places i use

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Updates on these guys?
    Last edited by DarthFlex; 04-30-2018 at 06:28 AM.

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Anyone?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthFlex View Post
    Anyone?
    Two weeks out.
    They may say 7-10 days but it is two weeks.

RoxRunner is offline Associate Member
    13 business days for me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information