Like Tree10Likes

Thread: AEL order was on time

likelifting is offline Senior Member

AEL order was on time

On time and replied to every email.

Hey LL what was your order TA?

Yessir.

I meant what was your turnaround time, from time of pmt to delivery?

LOL. It was first part of my user name. Thought that's what you meant. My bad.

7 business.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Prices look good. Ever used the products?

I run them now. They have been backed up for couple wks so 7 days is good right now. My last 2 were bout 15 days but i was given a heads up by some guys ahead of time. I guess they just moved facilities so had some delays. They said they wil be back on track to 7 day t/a within a week or two. Even though the last month or two has been a bit long for domestic, i dont plan om switching any time soon
    Obs likes this.

I read that in a post. I was expecting longer, but no problem for me. A week or week and half seems reasonable.

That is why I posted this though. Just an fyi that they seem to be back on track.

Yeah im with u. I just got my most recent order 2 days ago, about 16 days t/a, which is long for domestic. But if it only happens once in a while where they get behind, i can deal with it. I always try to make sure i have plenty on hand so im not in fewr of running out of somethin, and keep another domestic source in my back pocket in case of emergency. But will be nice to get those times back to 7 days or less

Which waller do y'all use to pay them with?

I use wu

..mg

Quote Originally Posted by Dannyboy51577 View Post
    I use wu
    Ah ok, I use bitcoin for ordering supplements

I never got into the bitcoin craze. Just seemed like an extra step in the process to me. But what do i know. Just seems easier to me to send wu and be done. Bitcoin has the advantage of being untraceable, but i dont have much concern by sending wu anyway

Vdrsnk04 is offline New Member
    I never got into the bitcoin craze. Just seemed like an extra step in the process to me. But what do i know. Just seems easier to me to send wu and be done. Bitcoin has the advantage of being untraceable, but i dont have much concern by sending wu anyway
    Same here, plus I don’t really like what I hear about Bitcoin!

Medic 1 is offline Junior Member
    Have you all had good results with there products? I have been thinking of giving them a try this next time around prices are solid.

I have had good results. Im gonna be pullin bloods again in about a week. Was gonna do them this wk and got busy. I will post here as information once they come back.

Ive been hearing a ton, even up to today, that they are behind again and ta has been pretty long. Up to a couple wks ago ive always gotten mine in 14-16 days or so when they are behindx and 5-7 days normally. So not sure what to make of it. I should have a pack landing today or monday/tues, so will see how that goes

That’s the name of the game though I don’t mind waiting a little bit for good quality vitamins from a local vendor at all. Nothing good happens fast.

Yeah and i agree with you medic, ill wait a bit longer for quality. Its just when it starts turning into where you have to chase your package, get multiple different answers, etc, that it starts to become more headache than its worth. And up til recently i never had this prob, but now its borderline headache
    Medic 1 likes this.

Johnnyboy6060 is offline New Member
    How do I get a list of his products?

I have had good results. Im gonna be pullin bloods again in about a week. Was gonna do them this wk and got busy. I will post here as information once they come back.

Ive been hearing a ton, even up to today, that they are behind again and ta has been pretty long. Up to a couple wks ago ive always gotten mine in 14-16 days or so when they are behindx and 5-7 days normally. So not sure what to make of it. I should have a pack landing today or monday/tues, so will see how that goes
    Did they come in on time?

Placed an order for parts and no response for information on payment info what’s up

Unfortunately they havent been on top of shit in a little while. I was gettin wait times of like 2 wks, 16 days, which i could deal with til they got caught up. Then they kept saying they would be back to normal times on this date, then this date. Now this order i placed is on 22 days. Was supposed to have last tues, then fri, then mon/tues, still nothin.

I always have a decent supply so i dont run into issues but if it keeps up like this i could have a prob soon enough. I hate to switch, but i have another domestic that i know i can get ta in under 7 days, so may have no choice.

Ive heard multiple people having same issue with them and not much resolution as of yet
    Medic 1 likes this.

Unfortunately they havent been on top of shit in a little while. I was gettin wait times of like 2 wks, 16 days, which i could deal with til they got caught up. Then they kept saying they would be back to normal times on this date, then this date. Now this order i placed is on 22 days. Was supposed to have last tues, then fri, then mon/tues, still nothin.

I always have a decent supply so i dont run into issues but if it keeps up like this i could have a prob soon enough. I hate to switch, but i have another domestic that i know i can get ta in under 7 days, so may have no choice.

Ive heard multiple people having same issue with them and not much resolution as of yet
    Man I hate to hear that. Atleast you have a solid backup. That’s my biggest problem for now.

Yeah i dont know whats up with them right now. I keep hearing different stories from different places. Im 27 days out now and stiill nothin. Got response to my last email tues telling me they would check and let me know, and no follow up as of yet. I mean i keep enough back up, its just the principle.

I'm having same shipping issue. Was supposed to be here last sat according to a email they sent. Nothing. Then they say this week but nothing yet. They did tell me that they shoul be back on schedule in about 3weeks.

Im hoping. But that date has been pushed back 3 or 4 times now. Was supposed to be back on track end of feb then beginning of march, etc. Still no improvements, i think its actually gettin worse. But ill stick with it for now of i can get my pack. I like the results, and dont like to bounce around, but somethin gotta give
    Luttrj likes this.

If my stuff isn't here by Saturday I'll go back to my original source. They take 2weeks to deliver but I know that from the get go.

Yeah its unfortunate lutt. Im gonna be switching for a while once my pack gets here, at least til i know for sure they are back to normal

Still nothing.
    I just looked on their site and my order is still in 'processing" status. Smh!
    Last edited by Luttrj; 03-30-2018 at 12:05 PM.

It will stay in processing status, thats just the way their system is. It will still show processing even after its delivered. Just a matter of gettin it delivered. Nothin here either

It will stay in processing status, thats just the way their system is. It will still show processing even after its delivered. Just a matter of gettin it delivered. Nothin here either
    Oh ok, that at least makes me feel some better.

Well, here it is the end of the second week and the 2nd false promise that it would arrive "this week" and the mail just ran and NOTHING.
    I'll be ordering from pharmacom and if ael supplies do ever show up it'll just be back up. I'll never order from them again and I let them know this via email.

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Well, here it is the end of the second week and the 2nd false promise that it would arrive "this week" and the mail just ran and NOTHING.
    I'll be ordering from pharmacom and if ael supplies do ever show up it'll just be back up. I'll never order from them again and I let them know this via email.
    Hasn’t pharmacom been sending out week product?

I honestly dont know, never used them. Its kinda a crap shoot with any ugl honestly. I know alot of guys use them though

Quote Originally Posted by Vdrsnk04 View Post
    If so, I can't tell

Danny, I finally got one of my packages

Quote Originally Posted by Vdrsnk04 View Post
    I have it on good authority that their anavar causes intense pumps and massive cramps. cut a shit ton of fat with it too

Let me know on the anavar . I used anavar once years ago, didnt do a thing so i never went back to it
    Luttrj likes this.

Anyone else get their packages yet

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information