Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kcaples1986
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: Problems with Panda recently???

kcaples1986 is offline New Member

Angry Problems with Panda recently???

Has anyone else had problems with Panda recently? Ive done business with them without issue for about 2 years now but these last 2 orders have been nothing but miserable. Ive contacted them numerous times and Vicky gets back to me but it seems like she just bullshitting me. My most recent order was placed and paid for on 3/31, they sent me some faulty tracking number around the 8th, then when i emailed asking why it didnt work, Vicky said to give it a few more days to update. Well i waited and then on the 14th i was emailed a new tracking number. After several email exchanges with Vicky she finally told me my package was actually shipped out on the 12th and that it was in route. Well its now the 23rd and it still hasn't arrived to the DHL eCommerce facility, so its still in china or it never even got sent out. I contacted DHL to get their side and they told me the package should have arrived at this point and to contact the sender. So far Panda just keeps telling me to wait, but at this point my patience is really wearing thin.

As ive said, in the past ive always had great luck with these guys, but i know they have been growing a lot. Not sure if quality/service is going down the shitter with the new growth.

And if Swole is around by chance and reads this, any help would be greatly appreciated. Im getting nowhere with Vicky... very frustrating.

~K

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Chinese raws are having a shit time getting through customs. It has caused numerous domestic sources to fall behind.

The war on fentanyl is causing bad issues.
    Its not just panda. Your pack may not get seized but a sources raws may. Putting them behind, causing backlog. And believe me they put sources ordering kilos over little guys ordering grams.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Chinese raws are having a shit time getting through customs. It has caused numerous domestic sources to fall behind.

The war on fentanyl is causing bad issues.
    Its not just panda. Your pack may not get seized but a sources raws may. Putting them behind, causing backlog. And believe me they put sources ordering kilos over little guys ordering grams.

Thats a fair point, and i guess my only complaint if that is the case and they are behind, would be that communication should be better. I get it, this isnt amazon and shit happens in this business. But fuck, just let someone know whats is going on when you are that far behind. But again... this isnt amazon so that might be asking for a bit much. Guess ill just keep waiting, panada has always come though, but this month has been rough so i was curious if its just my turn to deal with the bullshit or its becoming a regular thing with them.

Thanks for the reply

~K
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I just waited two months on an international. It sucks I know.
    mxgregg likes this.

hammerheart is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Beware of the Chinese express couriers, their tracking system is faulty and it's happening often that tracking won't update until stuff reaches destination depot, so duh, if it was shipped on 12th, just wait a bit more, no big deal imo.

I won the lottery by having EMS change my name into someone else for obscure reasons, almost lost hundreds of bucks cause of this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I know of 3 cases that they recently sent the wrong raw vs. what was ordered. 2 were visually obvious and one case was sent for mass spec.
    Obs likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Well Vicky, said she verified somehow that it was state side now. If bizzarro is right and Chinese couriers have faulty tracking systems, then i guess it makes sense that my tracking is fuck, but I dont know how she would track it at that point. Im giving it until the end of the week, then i guess go from there. And I agree if it was shipped on the 12 then no, it doesn't seem like anything to worry about. All the run around is what pissed me off and makes me wonder what the hell is going on. Being told multiple things on different occasions is the root of the problem here. Anyway, ill update later if it actually shows up. Thanks for the replies!

Thread Information