Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: STACK Pharmaceutical ???

UncleCurley is offline Junior Member

STACK Pharmaceutical ???

Anyone ever heard of this most generically named UGL "STACK PHARMACEUTICAL" ??
    I can't find any info on it, but mostly because using the search words "stack" or "pharmaceutical" is just ROFL.
    Pretty diabolic if that was by design.

I also have some winny, t3/clen , var, and Adex from this brand. The Clen gave me the shakes and the Tren gave me the night sweats so it isn't all bunk. Downsides are the labels are so streamlined I don't know what oil is used or partitioned, and all the vials are plastic, wamp wamp.

was sourced at the gym not on the web.

Anyone seen this? good? bad?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StackPharm.jpg 
Views:	1371 
Size:	254.6 KB 
ID:	172628

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    cool labels.
    Essert421 and Bootsman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    cool labels.
    they really went with the minimalist look.

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCurley View Post
    they really went with the minimalist look.
    I'm actually saying they are cool, not sarcasm.

I like the wrapped vial look

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I'm actually saying they are cool, not sarcasm.

I like the wrapped vial look
    I know. They do look cool, I'm a graphic designer and they are clean. All the pills (var, winny, t3/clen , adex) are different brightly colored capsules too. Looks rad. The problem is, the labels have no info regarding what oil is used in the gear. I got crazy hives (not infection, allergic skin reaction) from either the sus, deca , or tren , and I don't know what is what or what is partitioned with what. Imagine if you had a peanut allergy and went into shock. RIP!

I know. They do look cool, I'm a graphic designer and they are clean. All the pills (var, winny, t3/clen, adex) are different brightly colored capsules too. Looks rad. The problem is, the labels have no info regarding what oil is used in the gear. I got crazy hives (not infection, allergic skin reaction) from either the sus, deca, or tren, and I don't know what is what or what is partitioned with what. Imagine if you had a peanut allergy and went into shock. RIP!
    its either
    seasame
    grape
    mct
    mig

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I know. They do look cool, I'm a graphic designer and they are clean. All the pills (var, winny, t3/clen, adex) are different brightly colored capsules too. Looks rad. The problem is, the labels have no info regarding what oil is used in the gear. I got crazy hives (not infection, allergic skin reaction) from either the sus, deca, or tren, and I don't know what is what or what is partitioned with what. Imagine if you had a peanut allergy and went into shock. RIP!

Yikes dude

Anyone on these forums heard of this brand?

TheRoost79 is offline New Member
    I have some dbol capsules and was wondering if these were any good can't find nothing on stack pharmaceuticals though

Josh577 is offline Associate Member
    Kid there is only so many labs in China making raws. Like gmp iso certified labs. Any one can throw a label on a vile. If it’s not from a source you know or if your friends don’t have a history with them who knows what you got really.
    I see guys on here all the time asking about UGL and it blows my mind how many there really are. I have a friend that whole sales to dealers and it blows my mind how many different labels lands on gear he made.

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    I can't find any info on it, but mostly because using the search words "stack" or "pharmaceutical" is just ROFL.

I also have some winny, t3/clen , var, and Adex from this brand. The Clen gave me the shakes and the Tren gave me the night sweats so it isn't all bunk. Downsides are the labels are so streamlined I don't know what oil is used or partitioned, and all the vials are plastic, wamp wamp.

Personally, I wouldn’t use them specifically due to labeling. I check all oils for foreign floaters man. No matter who the lab is

dpstore is offline Associate Member

So if there is any floaters inside you cant actually see it due to the wrap :-(

Thread Information