Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By theBrewmeister
  • 1 Post By dcycles
  • 1 Post By 70rs

Thread: Geneza test

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

Geneza test

Using Geneza for about two weeks from using US pharm grade stuff prescriped by my low t doctor and this is my honest opinion for anyone who is iffy with their stuff... it’s gtg.
    I feel better in this stuff then I did on my other lovely test. So yeah, just a heads up.
    Hope this helps and have a great weekend guys
    70rs likes this.

Either this site is dead or no one cares about this brand anymore haha.
    I know most people in this community have a bad taste for naps but they make amazing stuff.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Either this site is dead or no one cares about this brand anymore haha.
    I know most people in this community have a bad taste for naps but they make amazing stuff.
    naps don't make anything , they are a 3rd party reseller.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    naps don't make anything , they are a 3rd party reseller.
    I heard Geneza is naps brand. Poo on me now .. lol.

theBrewmeister is offline New Member
    Thanks Chrisp. I just started a TRT dose of the GP Test undecanoate, 250mg/ml. Did 0.4ml IM, delivering 100mg ester (61mg test), and plan to dose every 7 days. I'm on day 5, and although it could be placebo, my mood has been elevated the last 3 days, and I've had some transient ball ache. Plan to run this dose for 4 weeks, then do bloods the day before my 5th week dose to see where I'm at in trough, and also add in some HCG next month after my results come back.

Some background info for those curious: I'm 36, my last BW showed a TT of 267. I'm living in Ireland, so I couldn't get a full endo profile in a timely fashion. I had all the symptoms of low T for years, but didn't know that's what was wrong with me, so I jumped on test privately.

I'll eventually start my own thread and post my BW results of the GP Test U 250, but I just wanted to add my $.02

Cheers!
    Last edited by theBrewmeister; 07-07-2018 at 02:43 AM.

Awesome man !!! Glad you are feeling better ! I look forward to your blood work.
    Question why undecon? Why not enth or Cyp ?

Happy I could help man

I'll probably end up switching to SQ Cyp after I burn through these two bottles of U. I liked the idea of only injecting once a week, but the injections aren't as bad as I thought they would be.

Based on my research, Test U has a 16 day half-life when made with MCT oil, which is supposedly what GP uses, so every 7-8 days should keep me stable, in theory. It seems that a lot of people are using the name Nebido interchangebly with Test U, but this isn't entirely accurate. Nebido uses castor oil, which is super thick. They claim that by using a giant ball of castor oil, that they can obtain a slower delivery of test, thus pushing the half-life claim to 10 weeks.

I injected on Mon afternoon, it's now Sat morning and I'm feeling great. Had some fun with the wife last night, and had the hardest erection I've had in years. I was also able to finish in a timely manner, instead of taking forever, or not finishing at all. If this is my future on TRT, I'm thrilled! haha
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Using Geneza for about two weeks from using US pharm grade stuff prescriped by my low t doctor and this is my honest opinion for anyone who is iffy with their stuff... it’s gtg.
    I feel better in this stuff then I did on my other lovely test. So yeah, just a heads up.
    Hope this helps and have a great weekend guys
    Thanks, was just asking about geneza test!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I miss my good ol' GP

Too tired to deal with overseas crap now - the yocals are picking up the slack just fine. . . I dunno, homey bathtub brew seems to have more of a kick n e way

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I miss my good ol' GP

Too tired to deal with overseas crap now - the yocals are picking up the slack just fine. . . I dunno, homey bathtub brew seems to have more of a kick n e way
    I will admit Int purchasing can be a pain I. The balls but the labs are run better . Bathtub brews are it and miss . I always keep at least 2 domestic sources and 2 Int sources .

samgraves82 is offline New Member
    Hey guys new here but just wanted to say my 2 experiences with GP stuff has been great!
    Been lurkin around a while but this is my 1st post so hello everyone.

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I will admit Int purchasing can be a pain I. The balls but the labs are run better . Bathtub brews are it and miss . I always keep at least 2 domestic sources and 2 Int sources .

Pretty much

But, intl is at it's worst imo

Just wanted to put out a quick update on my experience with GP Test Undecanoate.

Initially, I started out with once a week IM of 100mg. I did that twice, but then did some calculations and determined that due to the nature of the ester, it would take me 3 months to get to a steady blood level of around 10mg/day. (This was based mostly off some cycle calc I found online). Anyways, I quickly switched to 125mg every 3.5 days for 2 weeks to get blood levels up; and then back to 60mg e3.5 days from there on out.

I'm now basically one month after starting and the only thing i feel worth mentioning is the PIP. I tried two subQ shots (28g 1/2" insulin ) near the navel, and the pip there lasted over a week on both, and it was rather uncomfortable. I'm still using the insulin syringes but I've moved back to the quads. The pip there seems to last just about 4 days. It's not terrible in the quads, but it's not great either.

Anyone have any theories on why the pip would be worse subQ?

I've yet to do bloods, so I can't report on that, however, I have zero sides and feel pretty decent overall. Until I do bloods, I have no real way to verify the quality of this test. I can say, however, that it absolutely contains more than just oil though. Besides the pip, I did taste a small drop and it has a medicinal flavor to it.

Finally, I admit, I was a little put off when I first received the vials as one of them had a black china hair stuck behind the label... I just keep telling myself that it was mixed in sterile conditions, just labelled at the table...

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    Used to run geneza all the time. I never had a bad experience. Stopped for a few years and am currently running geneza prop with some dragon pharma npp right now always had pretty good luck with them.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theBrewmeister View Post
    Just wanted to put out a quick update on my experience with GP Test Undecanoate.

Initially, I started out with once a week IM of 100mg. I did that twice, but then did some calculations and determined that due to the nature of the ester, it would take me 3 months to get to a steady blood level of around 10mg/day. (This was based mostly off some cycle calc I found online). Anyways, I quickly switched to 125mg every 3.5 days for 2 weeks to get blood levels up; and then back to 60mg e3.5 days from there on out.

I'm now basically one month after starting and the only thing i feel worth mentioning is the PIP. I tried two subQ shots (28g 1/2" insulin ) near the navel, and the pip there lasted over a week on both, and it was rather uncomfortable. I'm still using the insulin syringes but I've moved back to the quads. The pip there seems to last just about 4 days. It's not terrible in the quads, but it's not great either.

Anyone have any theories on why the pip would be worse subQ?

I've yet to do bloods, so I can't report on that, however, I have zero sides and feel pretty decent overall. Until I do bloods, I have no real way to verify the quality of this test. I can say, however, that it absolutely contains more than just oil though. Besides the pip, I did taste a small drop and it has a medicinal flavor to it.

Finally, I admit, I was a little put off when I first received the vials as one of them had a black china hair stuck behind the label... I just keep telling myself that it was mixed in sterile conditions, just labelled at the table...
    If using slin pins, try injecting slower, i get more pip with slin pins than I do 25g pins if I'm not slow enough.
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

It may be coincidence, but my last two injections using the 28g x 1/2" insulin pins in the quads, have been pip free. The only thing I'm doing differently is back-loading the insulin pin with a larger bore needle. Could a rubber top on a vial really dull a needle that much to cause pip? Crazy

Thread Information