Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Pharmacomstore

pinhead is offline Junior Member

Pharmacomstore

I just received my order from these guys, there entire process from placing the order to receiving the package was flawless. The product is top notch two weeks in and I am up 10 pounds. Check them out...

Source names are allowed, but no posting of URLs or contact information.

Thanks.
    Last edited by almostgone; 11-26-2019 at 03:10 AM. Reason: Removed link

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pinhead View Post
    I just received my order from these guys, there entire process from placing the order to receiving the package was flawless. The product is top notch two weeks in and I am up 10 pounds. Check them out...

http://www.pharmacomstore.ws/refer/53724/
    It’s very obvious why you created this thread. At least try not to sound so robotic and express a little more why you went with them. It’s mkte selfish then selfless

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    It’s very obvious why you created this thread. At least try not to sound so robotic and express a little more why you went with them. It’s mkte selfish then selfless
    This member has been around longer than pharmacom.
    jolter604 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    This member has been around longer than pharmacom.
    I understand what you’re sayng but it literally sounds scripted and has a link to refer a person to get credit for gear.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    before I use those fucking clowns for Pcom gear. I'd rather duck the pharmacists cock for 1ml vials of perrigo. and im talking a suck per ml. it would be far less anxious than waiting 40 fucking business days for a pack.

I have another source for pcom. and it makes pcom cheap as or cheaper than most.

BASICally what I'm saying is I've got over store.ws and moved on to greener bigger pastures.
    Obs and almostgone like this.

Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    before I use those fucking clowns for Pcom gear. I'd rather duck the pharmacists cock for 1ml vials of perrigo. and im talking a suck per ml. it would be far less anxious than waiting 40 fucking business days for a pack.

I have another source for pcom. and it makes pcom cheap as or cheaper than most.

BASICally what I'm saying is I've got over store.ws and moved on to greener bigger pastures.
    I know what you did their! Haha BASICally , what you’re saying is you get your STEROids somewhere else?

Thread Information