Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 41 to 59 of 59
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Pharmacom Basic Stero?

  1. #41
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I got 20 bottles of pcom, across test mast and primo

    u made me worried
    I'm not exactly worried about that I haven't seen much gains it's how I've felt, not crazy horny and hungry and dying to get into the gym. But that could be estrogen related

  2. #42
    mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    76
    What lab did you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    It ended up being legit.
    Total testosterone was >3000
    Estradiol 87
    Total Estrogen 268.6
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

  3. #43
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg3544 View Post
    What lab did you use?

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Quest. Unfortunately regular estradiol not sensitive

  4. #44
    mxgregg3544 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    76
    Cool , they have a lab in the city I live in, what did your hematocrit level look like? That's the one I worry about and I'm only in week 2 doing 400 mg per week.
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Quest. Unfortunately regular estradiol not sensitive
    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by mxgregg3544; 05-18-2018 at 11:49 AM.

  5. #45
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    at least your were honest about it. good morals geezus
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I got 20 bottles of pcom, across test mast and primo

    u made me worried

    Haha yeah dude.. I ordered a ton of stuff from them as well. I didnít have any doubts about them though. Usually reputable UgLís tend to overdose their stuff rather then under and pcom has a big rep to hold so we should be good , as long as you get it from the places they sell from but you know this fun stuff

  6. #46
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Haha yeah dude.. I ordered a ton of stuff from them as well. I didn’t have any doubts about them though. Usually reputable UgL’s tend to overdose their stuff rather then under and pcom has a big rep to hold so we should be good , as long as you get it from the places they sell from but you know this fun stuff
    my batches oh e500 are anabolic lab tested at 536mg
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

  7. #47
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    at least your were honest about it. good morals geezus
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    I got 20 bottles of pcom, across test mast and primo

    u made me worried
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post
    my batches oh e500 are anabolic lab tested at 536mg
    Exactly... majority of the time , it’s usially over. To be honest , I rather have more then less when it comes to this lovely stuff

  8. #48
    geezuschrist's Avatar
    geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by mxgregg3544 View Post
    Cool , they have a lab in the city I live in, what did your hematocrit level look like? That's the one I worry about and I'm only in week 2 doing 400 mg per week.

    Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Didn't have it checked

  9. #49
    tlaloc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Did 600mg Test Enth per week on my 1st cycle, I honestly didnt feel like the test gains took off until about week 6.

  10. #50
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Did 600mg Test Enth per week on my 1st cycle, I honestly didnt feel like the test gains took off until about week 6.
    What was your diet like ? Did you get blood taken before and during mid cycle ?

  11. #51
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Did 600mg Test Enth per week on my 1st cycle, I honestly didnt feel like the test gains took off until about week 6.
    that's completely par for the course.

  12. #52
    tlaloc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    No, I did not get any labs taken for my first cycle. Only labs I have taken so far in my gear experience were 2 months after completing PCT for 1st cycle, then again a couple of weeks ago (about midway into my second cycle)

    My diet was moderately shitty for my first cycle, I tried eating moderate cals and cleaner for the first 5 or 6 weeks. I wasnt gaining. Incidentally, I starting gaining when I ate more starting week 6, maybe thats why it took so long. But I have heard a lot of people say it took 5 or 6 weeks for their Test Enth gains to begin.

  13. #53
    tlaloc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    From internet research I have done, it certainly sounds that way. Anywhere from 4 to 6 weeks.

  14. #54
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    No, I did not get any labs taken for my first cycle. Only labs I have taken so far in my gear experience were 2 months after completing PCT for 1st cycle, then again a couple of weeks ago (about midway into my second cycle)

    My diet was moderately shitty for my first cycle, I tried eating moderate cals and cleaner for the first 5 or 6 weeks. I wasnt gaining. Incidentally, I starting gaining when I ate more starting week 6, maybe thats why it took so long. But I have heard a lot of people say it took 5 or 6 weeks for their Test Enth gains to begin.
    I see no point in running a cycle unless you have your nutrition in check. AAS is only part of the process . If your diet and training aren’t on point, the cycle in my opinion is pointless.

  15. #55
    Blue01 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    4
    Any updates?

  16. #56
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue01 View Post
    Any updates?
    yes its in thread.

    his levels came back over 3000. (testing capped at 3000) definitely legit and gtg

  17. #57
    CZU
    CZU is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    I'm not exactly worried about that I haven't seen much gains it's how I've felt, not crazy horny and hungry and dying to get into the gym. But that could be estrogen related
    I purchased from us.basicstero about a month ago switched from doc ordered script Test came from Empower pharmacy and PC Test did not have the kick to it you are talking about that i had from script gear. Dont think it was complete bunk but was not feeling it. No bloods but just wasnt right. Jumped over to another ugl source after a few weeks and got my mo-jo back. Contacted us.basicstero and PC direct both said send vile to lab if it tests greater than 10% underdosed they reimburse lab expense and replace order.

  18. #58
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by CZU View Post
    I purchased from us.basicstero about a month ago switched from doc ordered script Test came from Empower pharmacy and PC Test did not have the kick to it you are talking about that i had from script gear. Dont think it was complete bunk but was not feeling it. No bloods but just wasnt right. Jumped over to another ugl source after a few weeks and got my mo-jo back. Contacted us.basicstero and PC direct both said send vile to lab if it tests greater than 10% underdosed they reimburse lab expense and replace order.
    Well there are two ways to find out... get bloods while on pcom gear and two , send the vile in. They will cover the expenses of the vial and for the testing so you literally have nothing to lose.
    Any reputable ugl obviously will have mistakes but it’s highly unlikely.
    They usually overdose their test.

  19. #59
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Also take into account everything
    You do.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •