Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree86Likes

Thread: Looking for a reputable brand

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pgc640 View Post
    If you read this from the start man I was not fucking with anyone I was trying to help. I'm 47 man. I was just trying to help out you younger guy. At least to be aware that what you are using is not from a pharmaceutical company. You know what I'll do to end this. I'm not mad at anyone, except the guy who mafe the dumb original comment that started this. I'll post a Pic from a contest I did in I think 1998. It's the only shot I have left from the back and it was far before I reached my best. If you think I took it off the internet,please, they have a bunch of apps that will link pics to internet sites so just find the pucture. Honestly, I'm just trying to help you guys and want nothing out of it. I'm sorry but you really are lost when it comes to a lot of this stuff,not putting you down. It's just these boards can confuse the hell out of you. OK no hard feelings and I will post the Pic.
    What are you retarded? Something proving that it's you such as today's date are you hold up a sign not a picture that's 25 years old

with your immense knowledge in such dedication to the sport you should maintain that shape pretty much year-round with a slight fluctuation and body fat

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I'm sure you are full of shit, so until you prove your knowledge with a pic of your current self, stay off my gangs posts.
    I've posted two. I'm waiting for your photos hop comments.

Obs come out of the shadows post that picture of you holding the chainsaw and shotgun so you can compare your underground lab gainz with this man's top-notch pharmaceutical gainz
    Obs likes this.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    What are you retarded? Something proving that it's you such as today's date are you hold up a sign not a picture that's 25 years old

with your immense knowledge in such dedication to the sport you should maintain that shape pretty much year-round with a slight fluctuation and body fat
    I'm 47 man I gave up competing in 2000 but that was still me. I look good now but not like that. Did you expect me to keep that up till 50. There is no reasoning with you guys. So post any Pic of yourself from any age that approaches that and we'll talk.

I'm not saying you're photoshopping anything what I'm saying is your snatching photos from the internet I can reverse image search and find out your name so what's the big deal about cutting out your head your story has holes all through it I'm just full of shit. And Marcus or cousin muscles or kimbo

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Obs come out of the shadows post that picture of you holding the chainsaw and shotgun so you can compare your underground lab gainz with this man's top-notch pharmaceutical gainz
    And honestly I most likely do look better than you at 47 too anyway. There, two months ago. I was actually,46. But I know it's not real somehow no matter how many I show you there will be some type of problem.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    I'm not saying you're photoshopping anything what I'm saying is your snatching photos from the internet I can reverse image search and find out your name so what's the big deal about cutting out your head your story has holes all through it I'm just full of shit. And Marcus or cousin muscles or kimbo
    Didn't you read what I wrote. I told you to do a reverse search and fid the pictures because you won't be able to me. I'm sorry to let you down but they are really me. Not everyone sucks at this sport.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    You can't find out my name because those pics are not posted on the internet anywhere from my knowledge

Reverse image lookup says you are either John Meadows or using his pic claiming it's you.

You clown

You can't find out my name because those pics are not posted on the internet anywhere from my knowledge
    I don't use Google to do image lookups.

I use something that digs a bit deeper

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Thing is I'm still not mad at you at all. This was a misunderstanding. Someone took what I said wrong because I never came down on anyone about anything. The only thing I said is the old pharma shit was so much better that this UGL crap that's all.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Reverse image lookup says you are either John Meadows or using his pic claiming it's you.

You clown
    John measiws show me this please seriously because I have no idea who he is

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Thing is I'm still not mad at you at all. This was a misunderstanding. Someone took what I said wrong because I never came down on anyone about anything. The only thing I said is the old pharma shit was so much better that this UGL crap that's all.
    You're actually saying both come up as John meadows because that is such BS it's not funny show me

pgc640 is offline Banned
    I don't use Google to do image lookups.

I use something that digs a bit deeper
    I don't care how far it digs those pics are me no one else

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you read this from the start man I was not fucking with anyone I was trying to help. I'm 47 man. I was just trying to help out you younger guy. At least to be aware that what you are using is not from a pharmaceutical company. You know what I'll do to end this. I'm not mad at anyone, except the guy who mafe the dumb original comment that started this. I'll post a Pic from a contest I did in I think 1998. It's the only shot I have left from the back and it was far before I reached my best. If you think I took it off the internet,please, they have a bunch of apps that will link pics to internet sites so just find the pucture. Honestly, I'm just trying to help you guys and want nothing out of it. I'm sorry but you really are lost when it comes to a lot of this stuff,not putting you down. It's just these boards can confuse the hell out of you. OK no hard feelings and I will post the Pic.
    No you are not , you came here with your arrogant bullshit to push a euro product to people.
    You are so obvious in what you are doing here it's not funny , you are trying to help you are promoting a guy over in Europe as I'm sure you are collecting a fee.
    You want to help , introduce yourself in the new member forums .
    Than move on to giving advice since you are soooooo knowledged on the BB community.
    Not just tell people where to get real shit.
    People like you make me fucking sick.
    And don't insult the guys that have been here for a while. They spend alot of time and effort in helping others without getting a dime from them.
    They I'm sure either know more and care.
    What do you think you are doing by commenting on a few "UGL SOURCE THREADS" with
    "Ohhhh I know a great place to get stuff , message me"
    Once again. Peace the fuck out bro.
    This is a solid place with solid people don't bring your toxic bullshit here ... Go to bop .
    Once again. Don't insult people here , I don't appreciate it .

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Need another to look for? Is that John Meadows too?

And honestly I most likely do look better than you at 47 too anyway. There, two months ago. I was actually,46. But I know it's not real somehow no matter how many I show you there will be some type of problem.
    You can goggle "diesel selfie pics" ... Wtf does the pics you post show ?
    Nothing
    No sign , no proof. Move it along.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    No you are not , you came here with your arrogant bullshit to push a euro product to people.
    You are so obvious in what you are doing here it's not funny , you are trying to help you are promoting a guy over in Europe as I'm sure you are collecting a fee.
    Than move on to giving advice since you are soooooo knowledged on the BB community.
    And don't insult the guys that have been here for a while. They spend alot of time and effort in helping others without getting a dime from them.
    What do you think you are doing by commenting on a few "UGL SOURCE THREADS" with
    This is a solid place with solid people don't bring your toxic bullshit here ... Go to bop .

I don't work for anyone you guys are really fucked up and paranoid as hell

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Nothing

That's why I didn't want to post anything no matter what I did you'd find something wrong with it. I'm done. I take it as a comment that you jerkoffs are so preoccupied with how good I look your stuck in front of your computer rather that doing something about how bad you do.

I don't work for anyone you guys are really fucked up and paranoid as hell
    Hey, for a guy who's to old to argue with a steroid forum, he sure filled up 2 pages faster than the post whore thread

LMAO

pgc640 is offline Banned

Look, I'm an attiry the last thing I need is to work for some steroid dealer. I have no interest in helping you idiots you know everything already. I wasn't pushing anything I don't care what you buy.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Hey, for a guy who's to old to argue with a steroid forum, he sure filled up 2 pages faster than the post whore thread

LMAO
    What can I say you guys are good at pissing people off great quality to have. Should serve you well in later life

pgc640 is offline Banned

I've neeb the one insulted from the start I'm still trying to figure out who the mythical John Meadows is?

pgc640 is offline Banned
    And just to let you know I wasn't about to hook you guys up with anyone if that's what you think. I was just making a point. I have an arrangement for me not to spread to idiots on message boards.

That's why I didn't want to post anything no matter what I did you'd find something wrong with it. I'm done. I take it as a comment that you jerkoffs are so preoccupied with how good I look your stuck in front of your computer rather that doing something about how bad you do.
    Simple
    Current pic
    Today's date

If it is you in those pics, you also said that they were 20 years old.

So let's see where your awesome pharma grade gear has you sitting now?

In the exact same place alot of other body builders who never made it, fat, pissed off, clinging to a brief 15 minutes of Fame

Aren't your pharma gains supposed to be permanent?

If not, what is the advantage over ugl gear?

What if I was to show you gcms independent tests of some of the gear we use compared to the same tests with pharm grade ?

I've seen multiple tests of pharma grade test c 200 coming back at 186mg.

Which is completely within the +/- 5% standard pharma is held to.

So if a Pfizer or Watson or Bayer or whatever can come back 5% under, why is it better than a ugl that comes back the same or even over label?

Do you feel good gear is reserved to you stage guys only?

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Nothing

If someone looks better than you I know it has to be fake. I know the routine.

Look, I'm an attiry the last thing I need is to work for some steroid dealer. I have no interest in helping you idiots you know everything already. I wasn't pushing anything I don't care what you buy.
    So you don't work for the dealer, you ARE the dealer.

I'll take 3 sir!
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Simple
    Current pic
    Today's date

If it is you in those pics, you also said that they were 20 years old.

So let's see where your awesome pharma grade gear has you sitting now?

In the exact same place alot of other body builders who never made it, fat, pissed off, clinging to a brief 15 minutes of Fame

Aren't your pharma gains supposed to be permanent?

If not, what is the advantage over ugl gear?

What if I was to show you gcms independent tests of some of the gear we use compared to the same tests with pharm grade ?

I've seen multiple tests of pharma grade test c 200 coming back at 186mg.

Which is completely within the +/- 5% standard pharma is held to.

So if a Pfizer or Watson or Bayer or whatever can come back 5% under, why is it better than a ugl that comes back the same or even over label?

Do you feel good gear is reserved to you stage guys only?
    I'm still waiting on John Meadows. And I don't owe you cock suckers anything. If I give you the exact picture you want you'll tear it to shreds somehow because it looks better that you do.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    So you don't work for the dealer, you ARE the dealer.

I'll take 3 sir!
    Now you got it Sherlock. I'm really from Orauge and I'm a huge steroid dealers that wants customers like you idiots.

pgc640 is offline Banned
    Now you got it Sherlock. I'm really from Orauge and I'm a huge steroid dealers that wants customers like you idiots.
    I know your just fucking with me now, you know the pictures are real, haven't heard John Meadows in over a half hour. Like I said not everyone sucks at this sport.

Yes, you've got us beat and all figured out..

Then why stay here with us idiots using ugl gear?
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    See, in the late 90's I was one of the best middleweight bodybuilders in the country. Lost to Danny Hester once by two points.
    yet you don't know who John Meadows is .. lol ok.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

So why the fuck are you here ?!? You keep referring to everyone here as an idiot hey all you do is keep trying to phase Europe pharma shit like it's gold or any different.

To me , you are the real fucking idiot. You are basically the trunk of posts here.
    Everything you say is either retarded or contradictory.
    Please go to another forum that will suit your shady and dumb ways please

Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    And to think I'm trying to help a jerk off like you out.
    I dont need help.
    Have great ugl and ties to get anything
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

Obs
    I am not comparing with a classuc physique guy claiming to be a mass monster.
    I did more in terms of mass in two years than this guy did in his career.
    If I did it with bunk ass gear then so be it.
    Someday I will get some real gear and stand on olympia stage. I thought I might be lucky to get my pro card but after lidtening to this guy I will run weaker pharma grade shit and stand with the three best on earth.
    Couchlockd and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am not comparing with a classuc physique guy claiming to be a mass monster.
    I did more in terms of mass in two years than this guy did in his career.
    If I did it with bunk ass gear then so be it.
    Someday I will get some real gear and stand on olympia stage. I thought I might be lucky to get my pro card but after lidtening to this guy I will run weaker pharma grade shit and stand with the three best on earth.
    Good

BTW, that pic puts his to shame
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Good

BTW, that pic puts his to shame
    I actually don't think so at all but thanks!

I just dont see why these euros always have to say dumb shit about ugls. What do they have to gain other than trying to justify paying 5x the price?

Obs
    Go buy some pharma grade tren ace or enathate ffs

Always another hypocrite.
    That statement always shut marcus the hell up when he was bashing ugl gear.

Have the shit I use cant be bought pharma grade or never existed for human medical use.

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    Me in 2009. I’m 46. Reverse image me. See what you find. Lol. Guess my ugl sucked.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9695264C-9BFC-40C3-B624-1E7F2EB5A119.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	175814Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E430378-233F-4F92-977D-90A31DFAB99A.jpeg 
Views:	194 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	175815

Quote Originally Posted by Capebuffalo View Post
    Me in 2009. I’m 46. Reverse image me. See what you find. Lol. Guess my ugl sucked.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9695264C-9BFC-40C3-B624-1E7F2EB5A119.jpeg 
Views:	131 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	175814Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4E430378-233F-4F92-977D-90A31DFAB99A.jpeg 
Views:	194 
Size:	118.1 KB 
ID:	175815
    Found nothing but a pic of a guy with the words "here's the cream"over his groin area taken with similar lighting

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information