Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: PHARMACOM LABS is LEGIT!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Ive done plenty of research.
    There are multiple threads saying they got under dosed stuff, bunk stuff, etc. But most of them ordered through a different link than the one is recommended, and never follow up. The ones that claim they are legit are all new accounts. So far I have not found anything that has been anything close to definitive. And it is not just a topic of discussion on this forum, I have heard contradicting things on other forums as well.
    Thankfully I believe I found a local source so this is kind of irrelevant (it helps when you actually take your headphones off and talk to people at the gym, who knew?).

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    hold my beer while I post this...

https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/...harmacom-labs/

we have super high concentrated gear, even over dosed.

and very expensive usually countercited gear like primo, coming in slightly over label.

fwiw, I'm not "3 months old here" in more like 25+ months old here. i will not elaborate any more.

Attachment 172976
    Attachment 172977
    Attachment 172978
    Attachment 172979
    Attachment 172980
    Attachment 172981
    Obs, hollowedzeus and Family_guy like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post

and very expensive usually countercited gear like primo, coming in slightly over label.

fwiw, I'm not "3 months old here" in more like 25+ months old here. i will not elaborate any more.

Attachment 172976
    Attachment 172977
    Attachment 172978
    Attachment 172979
    Attachment 172980
    Attachment 172981

What he said. Anytime someone gets “bunk gear” is rare from a reputable ugl. Hey tend to overdose
    And if it’s bunk it’s either one of two things... Raws not being checked and aren’t pure products ( rare ) or two , whoever is using their gear simply isn’t injecting or using safe and effective measures properly.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Attachment 172976
    Attachment 172977
    Attachment 172978
    Attachment 172979
    Attachment 172980
    Attachment 172981
    local source is probably a pharmacom reseller/relabeler

Attachment 172976
    Attachment 172977
    Attachment 172978
    Attachment 172979
    Attachment 172980
    Attachment 172981
    I vaguely remember coming across that website but couldn't verify who actually owned it. By "we have super high concentrated gear, even over dosed." I assume you do actually work for them?
    Says "Join Date: March 2018" on the top right of your post. A = {March, April, May}, |A| = 3, just going by the information I have on hand. But if you say that is inaccurate, I will just assume there are extenuating circumstances and take your word for it.
    This discussion is starting to get toxic, which is not my intention. Mah bad.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I vaguely remember coming across that website but couldn't verify who actually owned it. By "we have super high concentrated gear, even over dosed." I assume you do actually work for them?
    Says "Join Date: March 2018" on the top right of your post. A = {March, April, May}, |A| = 3, just going by the information I have on hand. But if you say that is inaccurate, I will just assume there are extenuating circumstances and take your word for it.
    pharmacom is bunk ass junk. All these idiots work for them. Isn't it clear to see at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What he said. Anytime someone gets “bunk gear” is rare from a reputable ugl. Hey tend to overdose
    And if it’s bunk it’s either one of two things... Raws not being checked and aren’t pure products ( rare ) or two , whoever is using their gear simply isn’t injecting or using safe and effective measures properly.
    Hey, off topic question.
    Intramuscular or subcutaneous injections
    And do you replace the needle after drawing (i know they recommend it but....)?
    (just watched the how to inject videos)
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 05-29-2018 at 03:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    pharmacom is bunk ass junk. All these idiots work for them. Isn't it clear to see at this point?
    Awwwh damnit. Dont tell me Chrisp is one of them too?!

To your point, I take things literally and make assumptions based on what I can verify. I struggle when I cannot get a definitive answer one way or another from a trusted source.

Obs
    Awwwh damnit. Dont tell me Chrisp is one of them too?!

To your point, I take things literally and make assumptions based on what I can verify. I struggle when I cannot get a definitive answer one way or another from a trusted source.
    Well... They are one of the best sources you will ever find at being the worst source.

Yes they are not, but yes they aren't, and no.
    Family_guy likes this.

Obs
    That guy chisp reps them all over. I was on ebay the other day and I came across one of his ads for "sports supplements from pharmacom"

That guy chisp reps them all over. I was on ebay the other day and I came across one of his ads for "sports supplements from pharmacom"
    Hahaha I just pee’d out my protein shake you fackkk ! Hah
    Obs likes this.

lmao

Well... They are one of the best sources you will ever find at being the worst source.

Yes they are not, but yes they aren't, and no.
    Perfect, couldnt have said it better myself.

MrRightT is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    They may be legit and "ok" to use but I'll never be ordering from these guys again, they sent me some bottom of the barrel serms and AI. It was garbage and I don't know what year these came from

I stick to "verified" UGLs now
    sadly not everyone has access to "verified" ugls, especially for first timers which sucks so we have to weed out the shit ones

Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    sadly not everyone has access to "verified" ugls, especially for first timers which sucks so we have to weed out the shit ones
    He has yet to have an answer to the questions me and horn asked him , so yeah... take what he is saying with a grain of salt.

look. I mean "what we have here is super concentrated gear."

no I don't work for them, or rep them. not repping to be paid at least.

as far as join date, its impossible that I had another account I can't get into any more , huh? and impossible that account was June 2016 join date, .....

this discussion isn't toxic,

those screens are from anabolic labs . com.

there are about 40 other ugls tested by them as well.

yes!

we get add traffic and track IPs, we selectively send them bunk. we do this so we getvtye real fire for free.

come one, come all, get your blank grape its usp, so that's why it be cosstin soo much
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrRightT View Post
    Yea, the verified communities are kind of close nit and not many outside of the "community" discuss the sources
    Anyway, my argument wasn't about the test from pharmacom but the quality of the clomid and AI...

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Done 2 cycles total lifetime so far , in middle of second cycle. Vast majority of the anabolics has been Pharmacom (test, tren , dbol , anadrol ) also used some of their ancillaries. I have had good success with both cycles. Huge detail though, I made sure to buy only from the pharmacom website or N**S (authorized distributor of Pharmacom gear) I also made sure to check all the codes on the pharmacom website, they plainly tell you on the front page there are a lot of pharmacom fakes and to be careful.

The only thing I kinda had an issue with was the Tren Ace on this cycle, 100MG EOD for for the first 8 weeks. Yes, I did have gains, but I attribute it to the Test and the DBOL kickstarter. I got some mild tren sides like minor night sweats, strange dreams, moderate sleeplessness, increased aggression, moderate decrease in libido, increased focus in gym, but I honestly felt like the Tren did next to nothing in terms of strength and mass gains. While I do think it was legit Tren, I think it might have been underdosed, either that, or my body doesnt react well to Tren.

What do you guys think? Honestly, not sure it matters. I have read so much bad shit about Tren that I dont think its for me. Whats more, I had some labs done about 2 weeks after my last Tren pin and most of my cholesterol levels had gone to shit, I bet it was mainly the Tren.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 06-06-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Done 2 cycles total lifetime so far , in middle of second cycle. Vast majority of the anabolics has been Pharmacom (test, tren , dbol , anadrol ) also used some of their ancillaries. I have had good success with both cycles. Huge detail though, I made sure to buy only from the pharmacom website or Naps (authorized distributor of Pharmacom gear) I also made sure to check all the codes on the pharmacom website, they plainly tell you on the front page there are a lot of pharmacom fakes and to be careful.

The only thing I kinda had an issue with was the Tren Ace on this cycle, 100MG EOD for for the first 8 weeks. Yes, I did have gains, but I attribute it to the Test and the DBOL kickstarter. I got some mild tren sides like minor night sweats, strange dreams, moderate sleeplessness, increased aggression, moderate decrease in libido, increased focus in gym, but I honestly felt like the Tren did next to nothing in terms of strength and mass gains. While I do think it was legit Tren, I think it might have been underdosed, either that, or my body doesnt react well to Tren.

What do you guys think? Honestly, not sure it matters. I have read so much bad shit about Tren that I dont think its for me. Whats more, I had some labs done about 2 weeks after my last Tren pin and most of my cholesterol levels had gone to shit, I bet it was mainly the Tren.
    As far as your not so good cholesterol levels, what was your diet like ? Test alone will have a negative effect on hdl

Getitin76 is offline New Member
    Have you use Winstol from her or have a legit source

I got 50btsbs of winny from here left. I don't want them they fucked my joints bad (have arthritis

Diet was crap for first two months of current cycle, cleaned it up during third month. Getting labs done at end of this month so I should get an idea of what test enth alone is doing.

Yea, I dont doubt that TesT alone is enough to hammer cholesterol levels, but I am hoping they are in a much better range than when I was using Tren in the stack.

Dr.L is offline New Member
    PharmacomLabs (Basicstero), anyone else who has had a good or bad experience with them? Thanks
    Last edited by Dr.L; 07-13-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.L View Post
    Just ordered from PharmacomLabs (Basicstero), anyone else who has had a good or bad experience with them? Thanks
    Basic is pharmacom.

Pharmacom unity store don't even stock pharmacom no mo'
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Basic is pharmacom.

Pharmacom unity store don't even stock pharmacom no mo'
    Saw that. Seems kind of fucked up. Pharmacom store doesn't carry Pharmacom? WTF? Too bad. I liked them.

Quote Originally Posted by HDThunder View Post
    Saw that. Seems kind of fucked up. Pharmacom store doesn't carry Pharmacom? WTF? Too bad. I liked them.
    They lost contract with pharmacom because they violated terms by selling other ugl gear.

Basic is way cheaper too

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    They lost contract with pharmacom because they violated terms by selling other ugl gear.

Basic is way cheaper too
    Just looked at Basics site. Seems they are actually Pharmacom and not a reseller? Prices looked similar to me. Which is high compared to other UGL's. But it's nice to have a domestic source for the product. I like their gear. Seems like good quality and don't mind paying a few bucks extra for that.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

those screens are from anabolic labs . com.

there are about 40 other ugls tested by them as well.
    Whom did they get the gear to test?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Whom did they get the gear to test?
    Most is end user submitted as well as factory submitted.
    BG likes this.

Coffeehead is offline Associate Member
    OK Mr. PC rep...

I've used them for 2 cycles. Their HALO is bunk as hell. Not a shred of anything...strength, aggression, hardening. I had better results for their var.

Adex is undedosed. My bloods proved that when I was taking as much as 1mg/wk trying to keep my e2 at bay.

Injectables are good, but the price is not worth it.

I like them.
    Ymmv

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeehead View Post
    OK Mr. PC rep...

I've used them for 2 cycles. Their HALO is bunk as hell. Not a shred of anything...strength, aggression, hardening. I had better results for their var.

Adex is undedosed. My bloods proved that when I was taking as much as 1mg/wk trying to keep my e2 at bay.

Injectables are good, but the price is not worth it.
    If the halo was bunk , why not get it tested , along with the adex?
    Many factors can play a role when taking things.

What were you running ?
    When did you get your bloods done ?
    And if you claim it was bunk why not speak with a pcom rep ?
    Also where did you get the pcom products . Lot of fakes out there

BG
    Most is end user submitted as well as factory submitted.
    ok because I wouldn't believe factory tested, all the time back in the day they would produce lab results but it was from the factory and they were making hot batches just for testing. We would test them ourselves and it wouldn't even be close. I tested atleast 15 different brands back before ORD, none tested as labeled, always around 200mg but labeled 250. The gear was much better back then, much better raws, I would be surprised if any gear was within 60-70mgs of its label (250mg and above). I can tell by my bloodwork these days, I get around 1600 from 400mgs of cyp, 500 back when used to get me just above 2000, maybe my body has changed but Ive taking long times off of gear and gone back on and its not just the same.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    If the halo was bunk , why not get it tested , along with the adex?
    Many factors can play a role when taking things.

What were you running ?
    When did you get your bloods done ?
    And if you claim it was bunk why not speak with a pcom rep ?
    Also where did you get the pcom products . Lot of fakes out there
    I wasn't worth my time to get it tested; I wasn't going to buy it again anyway since I was using it only for a PL meet. The last week of training for my PL meet, I doubled the dose to see if it would do anything. Diet and training were all consistent and on point. The last day before my PL meet I went with 3x the dose hoping for some extra boost.

Nada.

I swapped it out for some Var that I had on hand, and loaded for 5 days before the meet. I definitely felt the difference.

I ran this cycle:

500mg test
    300mg NPP

Ran bloods before, mid and post-cycle. After my mid-bloods came back with high E2, I upped my dose of their adex and got more BW done 4 weeks later to see very little improvement.

I went with the basicstero US warehouse. Same place I made several other orders with no problems.

I wasn't worth my time to get it tested; I wasn't going to buy it again anyway since I was using it only for a PL meet. The last week of training for my PL meet, I doubled the dose to see if it would do anything. Diet and training were all consistent and on point. The last day before my PL meet I went with 3x the dose hoping for some extra boost.

Nada.

I swapped it out for some Var that I had on hand, and loaded for 5 days before the meet. I definitely felt the difference.

I ran this cycle:

500mg test
    300mg NPP

Ran bloods before, mid and post-cycle. After my mid-bloods came back with high E2, I upped my dose of their adex and got more BW done 4 weeks later to see very little improvement.

I went with the basicstero US warehouse. Same place I made several other orders with no problems.
    Pretty self contradicting in the last sentence.

Us warehouse lol.

So, you paid 100$ for a bottle of test damn near. Instead of going international and paying less than half that.

It was your personal specific choice to purposely pay way way more.

Also, reason why basic is dropping the us domestic warehouse is because the reshipper is unscrupulous, and at times shady.

Pretty self contradicting in the last sentence.

Us warehouse lol.

So, you paid 100$ for a bottle of test damn near. Instead of going international and paying less than half that.

It was your personal specific choice to purposely pay way way more.

Also, reason why basic is dropping the us domestic warehouse is because the reshipper is unscrupulous, and at times shady.
    What's contradicting what exactly?

I paid for my peace of mind knowing that my gear didn't have to go through customs and possibly get seized. Money was never a concern to me. Keeping my name clean, and my gear arriving on my doorstep was always paramount until I felt comfortable with an overseas source. None of which has anything do with their Halo and Adex being crap.

I had no idea the US warehouse was getting dropped; I've since found a supplier out of the US.

BG
    Ive never got real halo in all my years, just like var I gave up and saved my money.

What's contradicting what exactly?

I paid for my peace of mind knowing that my gear didn't have to go through customs and possibly get seized. Money was never a concern to me. Keeping my name clean, and my gear arriving on my doorstep was always paramount until I felt comfortable with an overseas source. None of which has anything do with their Halo and Adex being crap.

I had no idea the US warehouse was getting dropped; I've since found a supplier out of the US.
    "Same place I made several orders from, no problems'

But 75% if what you said you had was bunk. I'd call it a serious problem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information