Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: PHARMACOM LABS is LEGIT!

conorson is offline New Member

PHARMACOM LABS is LEGIT!

PHARMACOM LABS is LEGIT!-20180516_210315.jpg

Here we have my Proviron , Dianabol , Arimidex , and Sustanon 500

Pharmacom Labs is as legit as they come! Highly, highly recommended! These guys are as professional as they come. There is kind of a shady vibe from certain suppliers and you kind of question the quality of the product- not Pharmacom. I've had such a good experience so far between customer service, shipping, the packaging, and the products themselves that I will probably NEVER use anything else from here on out. They've got a lifetime customer on there hands here. I can say I honestly got lucky finding these guys. No questionable underground bullshit. Props Pharmacom Labs!

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    ok.

I want to point this out. pharmacom is ugl. they aren't actual legit products stocked in a pharmacy.

also, if you've never ran them, you really don't know how legit they are.

now, I'm,a huge pharmacom fan, so do not take this as a bash.
    Obs and EDCG19 like this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Nice first post Mr. Pharmacom rep. Let's go out to pharmacom land and have a pharmabeer with some pharmagirls. You sound like a damn robot.
    Obs, Wizo and The Deadlifting Dog like this.

Quote Originally Posted by geezuschrist View Post
    Nice first post Mr. Pharmacom rep. Let's go out to pharmacom land and have a pharmabeer with some pharmagirls. You sound like a damn robot.
    pharmabeer with pharmagirls in pharmacom land.

that's fucking awesome!!
    Obs, Shab1864 and MrRightT like this.

geezuschrist is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by m.hornbuckle View Post

that's fucking awesome!!
    Looking at the grammar with the commas at the start of the post. He's one of these Chinese guys that sounds like a robot
    Shab1864 likes this.

Looking at the grammar with the commas at the start of the post. He's one of these Chinese guys that sounds like a robot
    us. that and the overuse of phrases in same sentence or paragraphs.

"Pharmacom Labs is as legit as they come! Highly, highly recommended! These guys are as professional as they come. "

and

"There is kind of a shady vibe from certain suppliers and you kind of question the quality of the product- not Pharmacom."

^^^^^^

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Quote Originally Posted by conorson View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180516_210315.jpg 
Views:	1645 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	172863

Pharmacom Labs is as legit as they come! Highly, highly recommended! These guys are as professional as they come. There is kind of a shady vibe from certain suppliers and you kind of question the quality of the product- not Pharmacom. I've had such a good experience so far between customer service, shipping, the packaging, and the products themselves that I will probably NEVER use anything else from here on out. They've got a lifetime customer on there hands here. I can say I honestly got lucky finding these guys. No questionable underground bullshit. Props Pharmacom Labs!
    Hello Mr Rep, is there any chance of a discount code hahahahah hahahaha hahaha
    pra3torian, Eduke93 and almostgone like this.

Colemane585 is offline New Member
    ok.

I want to point this out. pharmacom is ugl. they aren't actual legit products stocked in a pharmacy.

Hey is there anything good to take as a pct if you don't have a way to get nolvadex ? Thank you for any help just trying to do it the right way

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    FYI Mr Rep

Your pharmacom mix 4 made me SICK as fuck.... thank you for the great lab experience. Not.
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Colemane585 View Post
    Hey is there anything good to take as a pct if you don't have a way to get nolvadex? Thank you for any help just trying to do it the right way
    fareston (Toremifene)

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member

that's fucking awesome!!
    ok.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20180516_210315.jpg 
Views:	1645 
Size:	1.44 MB 
ID:	172863

I understand you want your 10-15% discount for coming on a forum and praising a company blah blah blah, but cmon ... do you have to make it so obvious and look like a tard in the process making it your one and only post ?
    MrRightT likes this.

he don't get shit for a review here.
    only on a few other boards

he don't get shit for a review here.
    only on a few other boards
    Ohh oops

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    They may be legit and "ok" to use but I'll never be ordering from these guys again, they sent me some bottom of the barrel serms and AI. It was garbage and I don't know what year these came from

I stick to "verified" UGLs now

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    They may be legit and "ok" to use but I'll never be ordering from these guys again, they sent me some bottom of the barrel serms and AI. It was garbage and I don't know what year these came from I stick to "verified" UGLs now
    Just curious ... did you contact someone from the site ?
    And to say they aren’t “verified” doesn’t make much sense man.

Quote Originally Posted by goalinmind View Post
    They may be legit and "ok" to use but I'll never be ordering from these guys again, they sent me some bottom of the barrel serms and AI. It was garbage and I don't know what year these came from

I stick to "verified" UGLs now
    you're a hater of them?

bottom,of the barrel serms?

with your experience, why would you trust any ugl AI, PCT, OCT, etc?

you get 90 20 mg nolva teva brand for 30$

ugl wants around a $1 a pill.

and anastrozole pharma grade is about $2 a pill. why pay a ugl the same or more than pharma grade?
    mxgregg3544 likes this.

you're a hater of them?

bottom,of the barrel serms?

with your experience, why would you trust any ugl AI, PCT, OCT, etc?

you get 90 20 mg nolva teva brand for 30$

ugl wants around a $1 a pill.

and anastrozole pharma grade is about $2 a pill. why pay a ugl the same or more than pharma grade?
    I feel when people bash without bloods shown, it’s hard to tell what the real reason was/is.
    It could of been a number of things... yet the first thing people say is the lab is garbage. They have a rep for a reason and good one at that.
    I have yet to use their gear, but I really feel like based on the research I’ve done , I’m going to get results just as good if not better then pharm grade shit.
    And if there is a problem The order , why is the issue stated on a forum rather then to customer service instead?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I feel when people bash without bloods shown, it’s hard to tell what the real reason was/is.
    It could of been a number of things... yet the first thing people say is the lab is garbage. They have a rep for a reason and good one at that.
    I have yet to use their gear, but I really feel like based on the research I’ve done , I’m going to get results just as good if not better then pharm grade shit.
    And if there is a problem The order , why is the issue stated on a forum rather then to customer service instead?
    I have used Watson from CVS (trt script) and vertigo from (CVS) as well,as a third brand from CVS (think I was sharing or something)

pharmacom test c 250 had much much more kick than pharmacy stocked legit drugs,

that being said real pharma pct, and Oct is cheaper than ugl
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I have used Watson from CVS (trt script) and vertigo from (CVS) as well,as a third brand from CVS (think I was sharing or something)

I totally agree with all you just said.
    Tbh ugl ancilliaries are stupidly priced. I have considered a bulk shipment of hcg from adc to resell. Nolva and arimidex are way cheaper too.

Weakest gear I ever ran was pharma grade 200

wellshii is offline Member
    Send me a free 12 week sample with PCT

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

CVS here usually has Perrigo, Westward (Watson's replacement from Hikma), Sun pharma, and if you really get lucky, occasionally Pfizer.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    Have you actually tried their stuff yet or are you just impressed by their service and fancy packaging? Or just a rep as mentioned above...

I'm on Pharmacom Test cyp right now. Bloods will be taken this week and I'll post the results as this is the only real way of judging a product.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_RS View Post
    Have you actually tried their stuff yet or are you just impressed by their service and fancy packaging? Or just a rep as mentioned above...

I'm on Pharmacom Test cyp right now. Bloods will be taken this week and I'll post the results as this is the only real way of judging a product.
    Question is how are you feeling ? The bloods will definitely give you an idea where you are at with test and e2

Magnum_RS is offline New Member
    Question is how are you feeling ? The bloods will definitely give you an idea where you are at with test and e2
    I feel good, I don't feel like superman but my strength and endurance is up.
    I'm also up 5kg since the start (I know it's not all muscle).
    Apparently week 5 is when you really "feel it" which should be next week.
    I started to see and feel changes at the third week.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnum_RS View Post
    I feel good, I don't feel like superman but my strength and endurance is up.
    I'm also up 5kg since the start (I know it's not all muscle).
    Apparently week 5 is when you really "feel it" which should be next week.
    I started to see and feel changes at the third week.
    Gtg brother ... g...t...g

drogers86 is offline New Member
    Looks my source search is OVER! Something about the OP just screams "Legit" :P
    Johnhenson likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drogers86 View Post
    Looks my source search is OVER! Something about the OP just screams "Legit" :P
    but the sad part is they are very legit.

its this shit here that cheapens up a lab

dcycles is offline Junior Member
    but the sad part is they are very legit.

its this shit here that cheapens up a lab
    If they are so legit why would they hire dumbasses like op? No hate just saying i haven't seen anyone I really trust or that seem reputable that say they are gtg just a lot of reps and a couple guys saying they are gtg. Again no hate genuinely curious

Quote Originally Posted by dcycles View Post
    If they are so legit why would they hire dumbasses like op? No hate just saying i haven't seen anyone I really trust or that seem reputable that say they are gtg just a lot of reps and a couple guys saying they are gtg. Again no hate genuinely curious
    he's just a board member trying to get a discount.

Plus have you seen how many views This Thread has?

Whether this guy's a representative or not he sure did Market it very well with one post so if his intentions were to rep the brand and was hired to do so I'd say he succeeded at the task given

Also there's a lot of members hear some even vets that do trust Pharma, but they adhere to the by the book rules and don't even discuss what ugl's they they use
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

conorson is offline New Member
    Wow some of you guys have terrible perception. Haters are always going to hate though, that's all they know. A few facts- 100% I was born and raised in America, not Asian, and my family originates from Poland. I AM using these products and am 10 weeks into cycle and things are going phenomenally. I DO NOT work for Pharmacom Labs and am not associated with them in any way. I'm just very happy with their products and how smoothly ordering things went, especially with crazy American customs can be and where these products originated. Pharmacom did a fantastic job with every step of the process. Believe me or dont, but the products are real, they are high quality, they are not expensive, and they will make it to your doorstep. What more do you honestly need from a supplier? I know this is my first post, but I've been lurking the page and forum for a long time and I love to give credit where it's due.
    Couchlockd and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Wow some of you guys have terrible perception. Haters are always going to hate though, that's all they know. A few facts- 100% I was born and raised in America, not Asian, and my family originates from Poland. I AM using these products and am 10 weeks into cycle and things are going phenomenally. I DO NOT work for Pharmacom Labs and am not associated with them in any way. I'm just very happy with their products and how smoothly ordering things went, especially with crazy American customs can be and where these products originated. Pharmacom did a fantastic job with every step of the process. Believe me or dont, but the products are real, they are high quality, they are not expensive, and they will make it to your doorstep. What more do you honestly need from a supplier? I know this is my first post, but I've been lurking the page and forum for a long time and I love to give credit where it's due.
    god damn right.

I'm with you 100

I use them almost exclusively

I agree with your posts

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I read this whole thread and I still do not know if they are legit.... Seems like everyone verifying it is a new user, or somehow has over 800 posts within 3 months
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 05-28-2018 at 05:57 PM.
    Shab1864 likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I read this whole thread and I still do not know if they are legit.... Seems like everyone verifying it is a new user, or somehow has over 800 posts within 3 months
    I would verify for you but you have 4 posts. Not into verifying sources for newbs.

If you have to ask that question still after reading multiple threads and posts ... then you need to do your research man. Earn your stripes.

Obs
    Also, dont knock 800 posts in three months people.
    Atm they are the only thing keeping the heartbeat in this place.

I’m only 159 posts in and I have learned a ton and will take any insight from a lot of guys here. I know I still have to earn my respects here. But this site brings value to this community and any answers I get from these experienced bros I will take as great Info.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    I’m only 159 posts in and I have learned a ton and will take any insight from a lot of guys here. I know I still have to earn my respects here. But this site brings value to this community and any answers I get from these experienced bros I will take as great Info.
    I encourage everyone to post up as frequently as possible. Even if it seems insignificant or is unrelated to AAS. There was a time when 10,000 guys talked about there day on here.

Would sure be nice to see it that way again

800? waaah... put it this way, I average about 67 posts a month, give or take
    Last edited by Couchlockd; 05-28-2018 at 07:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I encourage everyone to post up as frequently as possible. Even if it seems insignificant or is unrelated to AAS. There was a time when 10,000 guys talked about there day on here.

Would sure be nice to see it that way again
    That would be nice. Learn a lot from one another and build friendships, cause sadly society is becoming full of selfish herpefarts
    Obs likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Also, dont knock 800 posts in three months people.
    Atm they are the only thing keeping the heartbeat in this place.
    I am not knocking the number of posts, that aside, 3 months is a new account. I, as a prospective customer, have to weigh whether or not someone (who I do not know when talking about hundreds of dollars and substances I plan on injecting into my body), can believe what the person is saying. Either someone was really into the forum and started posting 9 times a day for 90 days, good for them, found a place they liked and could share their thoughts and opinions. Or they work for a company and do it 40 hours a week. And I have to weigh which is more likely. Because this forum, as with all similar forums, the veterans in the forum wont verify and you can get banned for PMing them (if it is even an option). Which I understand, you don't want to be bothered with every noob that comes around, but then all us noobs can do is use deductive reasoning.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information