Grumpyy is offline New Member

Magnum pharmaceuticals

Hello everyone, I am not quite sure if the clen I got from them is bunk. It’s dosed at 40 mcg. First day I took half a pill to be safe I took it at night felt nothing and slept effortlessly. Second day I took 40. Nothing. Bumped up to 80 and got very very slight shakes, after drinking coffee . Took 120 got a little more shaky after my coffee, but could still stay still if I focused.

Today I took 160 and got a little bit more shaky but nothing crazy maybe even a placebo.

However today after taking 160 I woke up from
    A nap with super bad stomach pain and cramps, I’ve never had stomach cramps before.

Could this clen be legit ??

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you’re getting sides like the shakes I would say it’s legit. Possibly underdosed. Not sure what the recommendations are on using clen but if you are experiencing your typical clen sides, I would say you got a legit product.

Grumpyy is offline New Member
    Yeah, I’m just skeptical cause the shakes only comes after I take caffeine, maybe cause I’m taking clen I’m more actively thinking about shakes and notice them now that I’m lookin for it.

My energy levels are the same, focus is the same, sleep is the same, I haven’t taken my temp but it feels unchanged. I might up the dose and see. Thanks for your reply

Thread Information