Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: What do you recommend?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

What do you recommend?

Ok, so I posted this as a reply to a thread in the "Discussion of steroid brands..." sub-forum, but saw that very few people frequent that site. So I'm hoping others can answer here instead:

Hey guys, the source I have (name is very similar to the brand mentioned here - pharmacom labs, and ends with .xxxx) is all out of all testosterone by Pharmacom Labs. They have a few other brands but I have no experience with anything, and I want to make sure I get the best possible for my first go. What do you think about these brands:

Alpha Pharma
    Dragon Pharma
    Organon
    Maha Pharma
    Para Pharma

Seems like these are basically the only brands that sell injectables with this source. I am basing this source from another website that rates sources, and rhymes with "bee voids". I really don't want to get some bunk...lol

thanks in advance!
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-20-2018 at 04:29 AM.

for fuck's sake we are not a source board so please stop listing your sources
    hollowedzeus likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Deadlifting Dog View Post
    for fuck's sake we are not a source board so please stop listing your sources
    I didn't list any source, or name anything that hasn't already been named here before. The only thing I did was give name brands of steroids . I gave a hint as to what it might be, which if you don't know the website, you wouldn't be able to figure it out - just so if you do know, we are talking about the same thing. Anyways, if requested, I'll remove that part - although, again, I never explicitly named any source.

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I didn't list any source, or name anything that hasn't already been named here before. The only thing I did was give name brands of steroids. I gave a hint as to what it might be, which if you don't know the website, you wouldn't be able to figure it out - just so if you do know, we are talking about the same thing. Anyways, if requested, I'll remove that part - although, again, I never explicitly named any source.
    A 5 year old could combine the ugl name with the letters after the dot

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just for clarification, source names are allowed under the new rules since 2016. Any type of contact info such as URLs, email addys, etc. and lists are not allowed.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...01-2016-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Ok so just as I thought, I got no help for what my question was. Just a clarification of the rules, k thanks.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Ok so just as I thought, I got no help for what my question was. Just a clarification of the rules, k thanks.
    Sorry you didn't get the immediate response you desired and yes, clarification of the rules should potentially provide.you with better answers.

But..... I'll help.you. Unless you know.your pharma products really well, be careful.of buying anything that is labeled Organon.
    There are typically 3 categories of Organon ( and other pharma products).

1). Legitimate pharma if you're lucky or know your packaging, labeling, and either vial or amp appearance.
    2). "Working replicas - Not as good #1, but much better than the next option. Counterfeit packaging, amps, vials, etc. filled with legitimate product that wasn't produced by a pharma company.
    3). Flat out fake everything. Packaging, containers, and if you are lucky, sterile oil at best, contaminated oil, if you're unlucky.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    PharmaCommmunity store is not associated with pharmacom labs anymore and will not be restocking pharmacom labs gear.

I'd go with alpha pharma.

Thread Information