Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scuba Greaves

Thread: Krypton Labs

Scuba Greaves is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries

Krypton Labs

Hey Bros, haven’t been on here in a few months because I was fully stocked with gear, but it is that time of the season for a re up.
    I had a great 12 week run with Checkmate Labs npp/test e & prop/and his anavar to end with. I was really pleased with the gear, his customer service, and the super quick t/a (3 days).

I used to be of the mindset that once you find something that works, stick with it. So I was about to place another order through checkmate, when I got to thinking...trying different sources is exciting and kind of a rush, lol. Definitely is a gamble too, but I’ve yet to get screwed over in this “game” up to this point, so I decided what the hell, and tried a new source.

I first heard “Krypton Labs” through a few different Reddit users (bodybuilding subreddit), and was pretty interested right off the bat.
    They have no minimum order, which was the main reason I decided to try them out.

Anyways, I placed a “trial” order of 4 10ml vials test E (MCT), 60 10mg superdrol, and 5 grams of tamoxifen raw powder (YES! They offer DOMESTIC RAWS). My total came to $200 even.

Placed order on a Tuesday and received it 3 days later on Friday.

I will post updates about the gear when I start blasting again, but I just wanted to post this because I was more than pleased with their helpfulness/professionalism, and quick t/a, and the fact that every vial was filled to the freaking brim! (Probably 12ish ML) .

I’m curious if anybody else here has ever ordered from Krypton Labs?

Blog Entries
    Just a quick update:

Been on krypton labs test, deca , and sdrol (arimidex too), for a month now, and i have to say, I am very impressed with the gear. I was a little hesitant to place the order at first, because I did not see anything about them on any forums (all word of mouth), but I really like the mom and pop feel to them. Feels like they have more to prove, so they deliver wonderfully.

Anyways, gear is PIP free and I have made some of the best gains of my life on their sdrol (just discontinued today) . The deca has been making my joints tendonitis free since week one. I will post bloods in a couple of weeks.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    I'm on mobile so I can't see OP account status. Sounds like a rep/new account to me

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

UncleCurley is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    I'm on mobile so I can't see OP account status. Sounds like a rep/new account to me

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Relax

His account is older than yours.

The OP isn't shilling for this company, he's a good dude who has been fair in positively reviewing many alternative vendors with me. I would be surprised if he has any investment in this lab.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    I did a goodle search of Krypton Labs and find nothing??

Blog Entries
    Lol, yeah not a rep brother. Was just referred to this lab by a fellow juicer on Reddit, enjoyed the gear, so I figured I would post to see if anybody else has gone thru them. The only thing I can find on a regular google search is a thread on meso from 2014, and I honestly don’t think it’s the same krypton labs.

Not trying to sell their gear, just stating my (positive) experience with them.
    I also love checkmate labs, Texas mass, PPL from time to time for raws, and many more.
    Love checking out different sources and love helping other brothers out too.
    HoldMyBeer and UncleCurley like this.

Thread Information