Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Bio-Tech

cgozz is offline Associate Member

Bio-Tech

Anyone have any experience with Bio-Tech, Test-E 250. I am hearing mixed things. Appreciate any comments.

BimmerGuy is offline New Member
    Bio Tech is UGL from Uraguay, I believe. Maybe Ukraine, one of the places with a U. I have or have used their Test Cyp, Sustanon , Deca , Winny, Anavar , Dbol , Clomi, Nolva, and.....I think that's all of it.

Either way, I have had very good results with their products, but I've not tried the Test-E, so i can't comment on that specific product. But I expect it's no different that the Cyp.
    s

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Is this from the US, a UGL? You have a picture ?

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Oleg83 is offline Junior Member
    I know only Biotech & Beijing and they produce only tablets.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I believe bio-tech is Canadian and its good to go...

Bigshifty is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BimmerGuy View Post
    Bio Tech is UGL from Uraguay, I believe. Maybe Ukraine, one of the places with a U. I have or have used their Test Cyp, Sustanon , Deca , Winny, Anavar , Dbol , Clomi, Nolva, and.....I think that's all of it.

Either way, I have had very good results with their products, but I've not tried the Test-E, so i can't comment on that specific product. But I expect it's no different that the Cyp.
    s
    I’ve been running Bio-Tech test 400 and deca for like 6 weeks now and really have with it. My 4 cycle and it’s the best I’ve came across so far have some issues with Stanford’s test or tren was doing both in same shot but was have very extreme pip. And it is from Uruguay

HDThunder is offline Junior Member
    Bio-Tech is from Uruguay. Says it right on the packaging. I've run their Test C 250 and I say it's GTG. Have friends that have run other compounds and they got good results. Tren , Deca , EQ. Looks very professional. Holograms on the packaging. Better than most UGL gear.

However, I've heard that it is counterfeited in the market so you need to be careful with your source.

jnanon is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgozz View Post
    Anyone have any experience with Bio-Tech, Test-E 250. I am hearing mixed things. Appreciate any comments.
    I've run two cycles with Bio Tech test E 250 as my base and it's good to go. PIP is a little harsh but the test is good.

I ran Geneza & Vermodje my first cycle. Vermodje was best for PIP. Second cycle got a bad batch of Geneza test, source replaced with Bio Tech and I was happy with the results. Now I've run their test prop, mast, dbol , oral whinny. All effective.

I haven't seen them in my source site lately though so I would be wary of potential scams.
    Last edited by jnanon; 08-14-2018 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Typo

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I loved Bio-tech until my buddy got his blood work back last week and his levels were UNDER 900 and he was on 750mg/week of their Test- e so now I say fuck biotech that's ridiculous! It should've been at LEAST 1,500 but under 900 is just embarrassing lol.

70rs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    I loved Bio-tech until my buddy got his blood work back last week and his levels were UNDER 900 and he was on 750mg/week of their Test- e so now I say fuck biotech that's ridiculous! It should've been at LEAST 1,500 but under 900 is just embarrassing lol.
    Shouldn't 750 be in the 3500 range?

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 70rs View Post
    Shouldn't 750 be in the 3500 range?
    For sure but some labs cap out at 1,500.
    70rs likes this.

Thread Information