Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By BOPJohnDoe
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: King of hearts

Third Tier is offline Associate Member

King of hearts

Was curious if anybody out there used their products ... good or bad I would like to know

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Was curious if anybody out there used their products ... good or bad I would like to know
    I did once upon a time.
    I cant speak for their quality as it has been a year or so but I ran perrigo right after it and the perrigo was weaker.

BOPJohnDoe is offline Knowledgeable Member

King of hearts

I ran their NPP a couple years ago and it was good. Can’t speak for them lately because they are no longer a sponsor on our board and haven’t been for a couple years.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by BOPJohnDoe View Post
    I ran their NPP a couple years ago and it was good. Can’t speak for them lately because they are no longer a sponsor on our board and haven’t been for a couple years.
    They are kinda funny.
    Their site is "under construction" every other time I visit. I think when they are outta stock they close for a bit which is good. Their TA time was good but I found spinsors I liked better

Quote Originally Posted by BOPJohnDoe View Post
    So how do I find out who the sponsors are on the forums board... I’ve found some sources through just research but waoukd like to know which are sponsored!

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    So how do I find out who the sponsors are on the forums board... I’ve found some sources through just research but waoukd like to know which are sponsored!
    There are no sources here or sponsors. He is speaking of a different place. Hang out a while and get to know people.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    There are no sources here or sponsors. He is speaking of a different place. Hang out a while and get to know people.
    Yea I think I know what board he’s talking about... if it’s the same one , that is where I got a lot of info from as far as labs and sources... Anyhow thanks OBS appreciate the help. And I love this site!
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information