Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: purple panda

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member

purple panda

41 yes old. Been cycling for the last 10 yrs now. Been doing research on UGL to stock up on vials or raws. Mainly looking to run Test and Deca . Yesterday read about Purple Panda. Anyone now anything about them? Good or bad, Experience...

Thanks guys!!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    41 yes old. Been cycling for the last 10 yrs now. Been doing research on UGL to stock up on vials or raws. Mainly looking to run Test and Deca . Yesterday read about Purple Panda. Anyone now anything about them? Good or bad, Experience...

Thanks guys!!
    Fairly good reports.
    Every time I see something bad it is undocumented.
    You need to find a source board they are on that holds their feet to the fire. I. E. Something comes in underdosed on bloods they gotta make up for it.
    bamccarthy87 likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Their oils are supposedly decent, but in the past they have sent out the incorrect raws.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

What about shipping times? Are they competitive with how fast stuff gets out? I'm dry so looking for something with great times �� Thanks for responding to the original post

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    What about shipping times? Are they competitive with how fast stuff gets out? I'm dry so looking for something with great times �� Thanks for responding to the original post
    They have domestic options but not sure about current ta. They have been quiet of late

UncleCurley is offline Junior Member
    not known for fast shipping, even domestic is slow. But have a pretty upstanding reputation, products are g2g

Quote Originally Posted by UncleCurley View Post
    not known for fast shipping, even domestic is slow. But have a pretty upstanding reputation, products are g2g
    Thanks. As of right now that is who I'll be leaning towards but going to do a little more research. I'll keep my fingers crossed. So dang frustrating trying to figure out

Thread Information