Results 1 to 22 of 22
Like Tree32Likes
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 3 Post By Jayd85
  • 6 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

  1. #1
    TheBlackthorn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4

    Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

    Hey everyone, I tried using the search function only saw like one thread mentioning them. This is the brand I ended up getting from my source, just wanna see if anyone has any experience with them, reputable brand? And Ancillaries dosed properly? Couldn't seem to find any reviews on Google either but might have just been my terrible searching skills. Thanks (and sorry if this has been answered already, first time poster not used to these types of forum's)

  2. #2
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Victory is literally one of the most shadiest an unscrupulous, no fucks given Brewers out there

    Victory has been ok in the past about a year ago , but since then many many problems have been pointed out.

    Every time they start getting shity they change the names of the lab victory has been;

    Hammer anabolics, once got a bad rep from bunk and infectious gear they changed to;
    Prime anabolics, once the same thing played out with hammer under new label, Prime, they changed to;
    Victory, once victory got bunk reviews after starting out strong, they changed to Flex-Tech pharma
    Jayd85, Obs and leftkz like this.

  3. #3
    TheBlackthorn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Ugh lol not what I wanted to read after having everything set for my cycle, makes me wary of using

  4. #4
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackthorn View Post
    Ugh lol not what I wanted to read after having everything set for my cycle, makes me wary of using
    ...Everything couch said is spot on.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and leftkz like this.

  5. #5
    TheBlackthorn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Weird my buddy who I got it from says hes been using them for a while, did victory have infection problems as well? More scared of that than it being bunk lol

  6. #6
    TheBlackthorn is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    4
    Welp this is shitty and feels like I'm out cash, need to find a new UGL (domestic if possible, rather not deal with international shipping headaches) any good recommendations for USA?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,865
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hi welcome to the forum...fishing or asking for a source on the open board is agains the rules here...mainly because your inviting scammers to “help you”...
    Couchlockd and Obs like this.

  8. #8
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    You will definately know a scammers when you see one . Assholes are.obvious.

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Couchlockd and Obs like this.

  9. #9
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackthorn View Post
    Weird my buddy who I got it from says hes been using them for a while, did victory have infection problems as well? More scared of that than it being bunk lol
    They had some as hammer a few years ago.

    So much can be said. So little time.

    But, it's very likely that you'll be ok with the gear, I've used them and never got infection or anything, other than being under dosed, that's really the biggest concern.

    That and mislabeling of more exotic things like primo being mast, anavar being winny or dbol .

    Mast 200 being dosed at 100. Etc.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

  10. #10
    Ronnoco is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    5
    I just got gear from them this week based on a couple good reviews I saw, including a semi positive endorsement from senior member on this forum. I haven't opened it yet, but now you have me a little nervous

  11. #11
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnoco View Post
    I just got gear from them this week based on a couple good reviews I saw, including a semi positive endorsement from senior member on this forum. I haven't opened it yet, but now you have me a little nervous
    Fwiw I got 9 bottles of victory I will use as a last resort or sale.

    I used 3 bottles of thier test e 250, no problems,but that was a batch from year ago.
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

  12. #12
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,949
    Just to chime in. I have used Victory and have no complaints. I even had blood tests and everything was cool.
    This is not to say that what Couch says isnít true, I am just giving my experience.
    Couch is pretty knowledgeable on this stuff.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HoldMyBeer, Couchlockd and Obs like this.

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Like charger said. The victory me and him used is good

    When victory was in his infancy 5 years ago as hammer and prime, that's where I read most issues.

    Then after victory went private, left a source board that would hold him Accountable for under dosing is when reports of under dosing came up.

    Then he came back on that board and his rep as victory was ruined.

    Then Flex-Tech came up. With identicle vials and list font and structure as well as ink on labels and sheen and style of labels.


    I think it's good to be 100% informed.
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

  14. #14
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    6,949
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Like charger said. The victory me and him used is good

    When victory was in his infancy 5 years ago as hammer and prime, that's where I read most issues.

    Then after victory went private, left a source board that would hold him Accountable for under dosing is when reports of under dosing came up.

    Then he came back on that board and his rep as victory was ruined.

    Then Flex-Tech came up. With identicle vials and list font and structure as well as ink on labels and sheen and style of labels.


    I think it's good to be 100% informed.
    Thanks Couch. I didnít know that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chrisp83TRT, Jayd85 and Obs like this.

  15. #15
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Once victory started pushing sales and going private is where red flags and things started to go sour ...

    Any new gear he pushed probably I'd mixed with pee pee and olive oil.

    Unfortunately people can stupid greedy.

    I wouldn't trust his new stuff but the old stuff I would be okay with ...

    I have some old stuff and new stuff , let's just say I will be tossing any new shit I got from him

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  16. #16
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    Once victory started pushing sales and going private is where red flags and things started to go sour ...

    Any new gear he pushed probably I'd mixed with pee pee and olive oil.

    Unfortunately people can stupid greedy.

    I wouldn't trust his new stuff but the old stuff I would be okay with ...

    I have some old stuff and new stuff , let's just say I will be tossing any new shit I got from him

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    He'd* wow

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs likes this.

  17. #17
    Jayd85's Avatar
    Jayd85 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    NE
    Posts
    97

    Victory Pharmaceuticals, Test E, C, Aromasin and Nolva

    Iíll chime in here for one more of the same. I have run victory gear in the past and had no issues. I have some in my stash that Iíll likely never run unless Iím in a bad spot.
    That said, if your looking for a source, best of luck. Donít make hasty decisions based on 1 review.
    This board is probably the best one for opinions like this in my opinion because no sources are paying anyone here.
    Couchlockd, Obs and Family_guy like this.

  18. #18
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,364
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayd85 View Post
    I’ll chime in here for one more of the same. I have run victory gear in the past and had no issues. I have some in my stash that I’ll likely never run unless I’m in a bad spot.
    That said, if your looking for a source, best of luck. Don’t make hasty decisions based on 1 review.
    This board is probably the best one for opinions like this in my opinion because no sources are paying anyone here.
    Damn right, other source boards Are like Nazi Germany.

    You fuck with the boards cash cows you get gassed quick.

    Here, no one has a horse in the race.

  19. #19
    Rawdata01's Avatar
    Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    73
    Just getting to read this. Sorry bro, I agree whole heartedly with what was already said.

    I didnít know flex-tech or whatever the name is was the new victory, but in the world of UGL anything is possible

  20. #20
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    562
    I know this is an old post, but I have 15 vials split between their Deca , Tren , Cyp, and EQ. I also have over 300 capsules of orals. I have no idea what any of this shit is. I have looked at it 100x and nearly threw it away. I ran their test at 1g a week and my bloods pulled SUB 2k ng/dl. What a piece of shit. Usually 250mg/week can get me 2k on good gear.

    I have so much of their bull shit though and not sure what to do with it. I hate it.

  21. #21
    HoldMyBeer is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,897
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle1337 View Post
    I know this is an old post, but I have 15 vials split between their Deca , Tren , Cyp, and EQ. I also have over 300 capsules of orals. I have no idea what any of this shit is. I have looked at it 100x and nearly threw it away. I ran their test at 1g a week and my bloods pulled SUB 2k ng/dl. What a piece of shit. Usually 250mg/week can get me 2k on good gear.

    I have so much of their bull shit though and not sure what to do with it. I hate it.
    That sucks. I've been running a batch I got on their 50% off right before they disappeared for a while, I pull 1500 on the 3rd day after pinning at 250 / week (split twice a week). I think mines overdosed if anything.

  22. #22
    Kyle1337's Avatar
    Kyle1337 is online now Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    562
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    That sucks. I've been running a batch I got on their 50% off right before they disappeared for a while, I pull 1500 on the 3rd day after pinning at 250 / week (split twice a week). I think mines overdosed if anything.
    I did the same thing, then they disappeared. Could be that batch, I have LOT numbers, but that might be linked directly to the product name. I hate to even use it, and fuck up another year of my progress. I ran it for about 4 months.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •