Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Obs
  • 5 Post By Obs

Thread: Blue color gods

texaspumps86 is offline New Member

Blue color gods

Haven't tried them yet but have heard great things any feedback on them and sasquatch labs?

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

texaspumps86 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texaspumps86 View Post
    Blue Collar Gods I Haven't tried them yet but have heard great things any feedback on them and sasquatch labs? Was thinking of trying them out next using sovereign labs. And alpha omegas minataur blend rt now and there good

petemitchell30 is offline Associate Member
    I currently use them. I was running 250mg test cyp per week and bloods came back >1500. They labels look suspect (like the stuff is made in somebody's basement or bathtub) but so far its been good to me.

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by petemitchell30 View Post
    I currently use them. I was running 250mg test cyp per week and bloods came back >1500. They labels look suspect (like the stuff is made in somebody's basement or bathtub) but so far its been good to me.
    Sasquatch or BCG?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Same as 100% of the other ugls that don't test finished product.

Hit and miss.
    All the raws are coming from the same chinamen and they can't afford to drop $200,000 to half a million on mass spectrometer that can readily test the compounds.

Most these little blow up labs are buying raws from PPL, Chisroids, anabolic raw, roids24, quality raws....

I could go on forever.

9 in ten batches will be good and one will be bad. That is the best guarantee you will get unless you use pcom or balkan (real not imposter). The question is will they own it when they send out junk... That is rare.
    Last edited by Obs; 01-26-2019 at 10:31 PM.
    HoldMyBeer and londog like this.

Rawdata01 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Same as 100% of the other ugls that don't test finished product.

Hit and miss.
    All the raws are coming from the same chinamen and they can't afford to drop $200,000 to half a million on mass spectrometer that can readily test the compounds.

Most these little blow up labs are buying raws from PPL, Chisroids, anabolic raw, roids24, quality raws....

I could go on forever.

9 in ten batches will be good and one will be bad. That is the best guarantee you will get unless you use pcom or balkan (real not imposter). The question is will they own it when they send out junk... That is rare.
    Pcom as in dragon pharma, alpha pharma? I’ve used them and they def been very good but specifically dragon is Chinese raw material.

Never used Balkan though?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawdata01 View Post
    Pcom as in dragon pharma, alpha pharma? I’ve used them and they def been very good but specifically dragon is Chinese raw material.

Never used Balkan though?
    Pharmacom.
    Only one store I know and thats the factory outlet.
    They are the biggest and have 100% good as pharma grade. Anyone who says different bought imposter or is a shill.
    Its a multimillion dollar lab vs. Two guys and a beaker with other ugls. The other is balkan which is a licensed pharmaceutucal company in moldova and is not ugl.

You will notice neither of these huge companies sells raws... Why would anyone in their right mind sell raws that are 98-100% pure every time? All they have to do is mix in $2 of BA and carrier oil and those raws just got 20x more valuable. If they are so damn stupid they can't brew it and even sell it at half price, the you must be buying raws from a pharma tech sneaking shit out in his lunch box.

I do not trust that guy lol!

It might seem that most of the raws sold to American UGL's are reject or stolen by employees of actual pharmaceutical companies. Either way their is no way to trust it unless you have flown to china and threatened the lives of the people selling it. This is assumption but shit raws are exactly as common as shit gear. No UGL would intentionally screw someone. They just pass along a promise a bunch of chinese give them.

Their word means nothing.

The best ugl's will step forward and own up to a bad batch.

I digress.... BCG is as good as any small ugl. They would not intentionally screw someone but it happens.

I trust one little ugl because I know the owners integrity.

Other than that it is pcom, balkan, or pharma grade where I can get it.

I made a big long winded thread on this about ugl's some time back... I will bump it.

Thread Information