Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree385Likes

Thread: First ******* Touchdown!!!

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Thanks brick. You look buff dude! Aren’t you like 40somethin? All these buff old dudes! Lol
    Thanks brother, I'm on the far side of 40, I'm 46. :-)
    Family_guy likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    So it’s been a while since I posted. Have a lot of shit going on with work and personally.

I’ve been doing ED injections now. I never imagined myself doing delt injections. I couldn’t imagine myself having enough muscle there to be able to do it. But I tried it and it’s been really nice actually. Very very easy to reach and inject myself on either delt. Although since I started every day injections I have rotated to the glutes a couple times just to give the delts a rest. Very little pip after the first injection though.

Weight stalled out a little around 165(+12lbs from start) for about a week. Work was crazy and diet went to shit. Diet is improving and weight climbing again. I broke 168 today!!

Still not taking AI. Have experienced some estrogenic sides though. Slightly swollen feet at the end of the day. Red/flushed skin. Other sides decreased when I went to every day injections like oily skin and acne. My skin is still oily but no acne. For the past week I have been injecting .3ml ED or about 500mgs/week. Already noticed oilier skin. May or may not stay at that dose. Most likely will drop back down to 400mg/wk.

So far I am loving this. Pumps are off the charts. Extremely vascular and full. Also mind muscle connection in the gym is amazing. I can literally focus on each contraction for most of my lifts and feel exactly the muscle I’m trying to work. That could be partly due to me getting more experience lifting and just learning myself better but I do feel the gear has something to do with it.
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    So it’s been a while since I posted. Have a lot of shit going on with work and personally.

I’ve been doing ED injections now. I never imagined myself doing delt injections. I couldn’t imagine myself having enough muscle there to be able to do it. But I tried it and it’s been really nice actually. Very very easy to reach and inject myself on either delt. Although since I started every day injections I have rotated to the glutes a couple times just to give the delts a rest. Very little pip after the first injection though.

Weight stalled out a little around 165(+12lbs from start) for about a week. Work was crazy and diet went to shit. Diet is improving and weight climbing again. I broke 168 today!!

Still not taking AI. Have experienced some estrogenic sides though. Slightly swollen feet at the end of the day. Red/flushed skin. Other sides decreased when I went to every day injections like oily skin and acne. My skin is still oily but no acne. For the past week I have been injecting .3ml ED or about 500mgs/week. Already noticed oilier skin. May or may not stay at that dose. Most likely will drop back down to 400mg/wk.

So far I am loving this. Pumps are off the charts. Extremely vascular and full. Also mind muscle connection in the gym is amazing. I can literally focus on each contraction for most of my lifts and feel exactly the muscle I’m trying to work. That could be partly due to me getting more experience lifting and just learning myself better but I do feel the gear has something to do with it.
    Keep the dose at 500 bro! Unless acne is really bad and in danger of scarring just go for it! Grab an acne wash and shower twice a day. Tanning will help also. But really, who cares, you wear a shirt anyway! This summer acne will be gone and you'll have more muscle to show off!

As far as the bloating earlier reported, your a leaner guy naturally like me, kiss the abs goodbye and batten down the hatches, eat everything in sight and embrace the water retention as it helps protect our joints and tendons and ours are smaller. Especially if you havnt been lifting for that long the added water will help out alot in protecting you now that your stronger and moving heavier steel!

If you are like me you'll need every calorie, every bit of water to build muscle, and to lean out its like a week or two of reduced calories and bam there's your 6 pack. So take full advantage now and lean it out later a month or two after the cycle! I know the last thing I want is to come out of this wishing I had worried less about staying lean and therefore sacrificed gains for it while I have the optimization!
    Last edited by DeeCee112; 04-01-2019 at 11:41 AM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Keep the dose at 500 bro! Unless acne is really bad and in danger of scarring just go for it! Grab an acne wash and shower twice a day. Tanning will help also. But really, who cares, you wear a shirt anyway! This summer acne will be gone and you'll have more muscle to show off!

As far as the bloating earlier reported, your a leaner guy naturally like me, kiss the abs goodbye and batten down the hatches, eat everything in sight and embrace the water retention as it helps protect our joints and tendons and ours are smaller. Especially if you havnt been lifting for that long the added water will help out alot in protecting you now that your stronger and moving heavier steel!

If you are like me you'll need every calorie, every bit of water to build muscle, and to lean out its like a week or two of reduced calories and bam there's your 6 pack. So take full advantage now and lean it out later a month or two after the cycle! I know the last thing I want is to come out of this wishing I had worried less about staying lean and therefore sacrificed gains for it while I have the optimization!
    Thanks for the response! Ya I’m not worried about the water retention. Just observing it’s happeing. The acne part isn’t bad at all. I’m talking like one big white head a few weeks ago and some really tiny little ones off and on most days. I guess I’m being over sensitive about it. I just don’t like pimples! Lol

You’re 100% right on the leaning out in a week or two of reduced calories! I know I must be eating a good amount cuz for the first time in my life I actually have a little stomach fat! But like you said this is a bulk and I can cut it super easy later.

Maybe I will bump it back to 500...
    DeeCee112 likes this.

DeeCee112 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for the response! Ya I’m not worried about the water retention. Just observing it’s happeing. The acne part isn’t bad at all. I’m talking like one big white head a few weeks ago and some really tiny little ones off and on most days. I guess I’m being over sensitive about it. I just don’t like pimples! Lol

You’re 100% right on the leaning out in a week or two of reduced calories! I know I must be eating a good amount cuz for the first time in my life I actually have a little stomach fat! But like you said this is a bulk and I can cut it super easy later.

Maybe I will bump it back to 500...
    Hey man do what you think is best for you at the end of the day. But you can take from my experience - set your mind on your goal if it is bulking and solidify that goal in your mind and remind yourself every damn day you look in the mirror and start to think your getting a little fat or big enough and don't let yourself second guess it. I used to go back and forth too and I just kept losing any hard earned size.

Go into your cave and eat everything. Lace up the boots and ditch the isolation exercises, put down the cables and machines and pickup the barbells and dumbells and don't come out until your 5 or 10lbs heavier than you think you want to be! I got your back man!
    Family_guy, Old Duffer and KennyJ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by DeeCee112 View Post
    Hey man do what you think is best for you at the end of the day. But you can take from my experience - set your mind on your goal if it is bulking and solidify that goal in your mind and remind yourself every damn day you look in the mirror and start to think your getting a little fat or big enough and don't let yourself second guess it. I used to go back and forth too and I just kept losing any hard earned size.

Go into your cave and eat everything. Lace up the boots and ditch the isolation exercises, put down the cables and machines and pickup the barbells and dumbells and don't come out until your 5 or 10lbs heavier than you think you want to be! I got your back man!
    That’s an awesome pep talk man!!! That kind of encouragement is always good to hear! Thanks!
    KennyJ likes this.

Haven’t been posting much here...still have a lot of shit going on in my personal life. Dads surgery went well but the recovery part is just killing him. Got me bummed out for sure.

On to better news though! I decided I am going up to 500mg/week. Still doing a daily Injection regimen. I Hit 172lbs the other day!!!! I look bigger. People at work have nocticed it now. One female co worker said “where did these muscles come from!? Especially this last month your getting so big!” Lmao I was laughing inside.

Side effects still very minimal actually. Acne completely cleared up. Skin still oily though. Amazing pumps in the gym. Now all I have to do is convince my wife to let me get EQ and I’m gonna run that at some point...
    Chrisp83TRT, KennyJ, Obs and 1 others like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Haven’t been posting much here...still have a lot of shit going on in my personal life. Dads surgery went well but the recovery part is just killing him. Got me bummed out for sure.

On to better news though! I decided I am going up to 500mg/week. Still doing a daily Injection regimen. I Hit 172lbs the other day!!!! I look bigger. People at work have nocticed it now. One female co worker said “where did these muscles come from!? Especially this last month your getting so big!” Lmao I was laughing inside.

Side effects still very minimal actually. Acne completely cleared up. Skin still oily though. Amazing pumps in the gym. Now all I have to do is convince my wife to let me get EQ and I’m gonna run that at some point...
    She'll come around haha

Hope things continue to get better for your father bro.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    KennyJ, Obs and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    She'll come around haha

Hope things continue to get better for your father bro.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Thanks Chris. Ya she will come around sooner or later
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man

Glad your dads surgery went well.

By "at some point" you mean tomorrow.
    KennyJ and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Glad your dads surgery went well.

By "at some point" you mean tomorrow.
    Thanks Obs. I hope so! I know I can convince her I just can’t push too hard all at once
    Obs, Proximal and KennyJ like this.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Thanks Obs. I hope so! I know I can convince her I just can’t push too hard all at once
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. :-)
    KennyJ, Family_guy and Obs like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Congrats with your dad & your continued gains FG!

It's always nice having the wive's blessing! I hope that goes well.
    Family_guy, KennyJ and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    It's easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. :-)
    Lmao! I’ve been down that road before...I used all of my forgiveness equity. I have to build some more up before I start spending it again
    Old Duffer, Cylon357 and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Congrats with your dad & your continued gains FG!

It's always nice having the wive's blessing! I hope that goes well.

Thanks. It is nice to have her blessing. She’s pretty amazing so I just have to work this right and not push her too hard!
    Proximal, Obs and Old Duffer like this.

Proximal is offline Banned
    Thanks. It is nice to have her blessing. She’s pretty amazing so I just have to work this right and not push her too hard!
    Just don't play her bro. Honestly & communication. Trust me, I'm pushing my 35 years worth of chips into the middle of the table with that bet. I'm all in and ain't bluffing.
    Family_guy, Obs and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    I Hope peace has you familyguy.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cylon357 View Post
    FG, are you planning on running mid-cycle blood work? You might have said somewhere and I missed it, if so, sorry!

Looks like you are killing it, though! Good job!

And you damn sure don't want to go to that Forgiveness Well too often
    Ya I’m gonna be getting my bloods done here in the next few weeks. Most likely after our anniversary on the 25 of this month. I will be spending some money that week! Lol
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    Just don't play her bro. Honestly & communication. Trust me, I'm pushing my 35 years worth of chips into the middle of the table with that bet. I'm all in and ain't bluffing.
    You nailed it man. I’ve been down that road. I almost lost her by being such a lying douche bag. I’m not doing that again. But she did agree to let me get something else! So I’m gonna add in some EQ here soon! Yay. She’s pretty amazing woman to say the least
    Proximal and ghettoboyd like this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You nailed it man. I’ve been down that road. I almost lost her by being such a lying douche bag. I’m not doing that again. But she did agree to let me get something else! So I’m gonna add in some EQ here soon! Yay. She’s pretty amazing woman to say the least
    When all else fails, just put test labels on everything. Lol

With EQ, front load it at about 5x what your weekly dose will be.

That shit Takes like 9 weeks to reach peak levels
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Attachment 176469

This is a 12 week graph of EQ @ 125mg e3.5d
    KennyJ and Old Duffer like this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

I do the same with suspensions.
    Wh wants to wait 30 min? I aint got all fuckin day!

Why are pics showing as attachment lately and not pictured in posts?

Obs
    Why are pics showing as attachment lately and not pictured in posts?
    Idk... I think we have a data limit we have reached on the board and it needs $ for expansion. Seems like more features are lost every year.

Well alin better pony up some $$$. As he's the only one allowed to advertise here

Obs
    We lost the search function, visitor comments, but we got the like button back by golly!

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    We lost the search function, visitor comments, but we got the like button back by golly!
    Lmao! So I’m not the only one who can’t use the search function!?
    Obs likes this.

5x!!!?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B993E28F-37F7-4B9B-8342-1A65530F629D.jpeg 
Views:	87 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	176488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	906742D4-B8EE-45DF-8189-54B9F99B00CE.jpeg 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	176489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE726041-0BAF-4F00-B181-9A665577FF67.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	176490

Current pics. 170lbs...that’s plus 16lbs so far. Lost a little weight from food poisoning on Monday...

I need to find some pics from before this cycle for comparison
    PeanutbutterDC and KennyJ like this.

Third Tier is online now Associate Member

Name:	B993E28F-37F7-4B9B-8342-1A65530F629D.jpeg 
Size:	243.3 KB 
ID:	176488Click image for larger version. 

Name:	906742D4-B8EE-45DF-8189-54B9F99B00CE.jpeg 
Size:	252.2 KB 
ID:	176489Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BE726041-0BAF-4F00-B181-9A665577FF67.jpeg 
Views:	97 
Size:	229.0 KB 
ID:	176490

Current pics. 170lbs...that’s plus 16lbs so far. Lost a little weight from food poisoning on Monday...

I need to find some pics from before this cycle for comparison
    Looking good bro!!! How do you like that test??? I just recently scored some from the same source. Really good at communication and delivery was like 3 days. Can I get a review of the test... lol ?
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Looking good bro!!! How do you like that test??? I just recently scored some from the same source. Really good at communication and delivery was like 3 days. Can I get a review of the test... lol ?
    Loving it so far! I also had great communication and shipping was very fast for me also. Did you get cyp or enth?

Loving it so far! I also had great communication and shipping was very fast for me also. Did you get cyp or enth?
    I got cyp and some stane... vials were nice and purtty. Haha
    Family_guy likes this.

I got cyp and some stane... vials were nice and purtty. Haha
    Is this gonna be your first cycle?

Is this gonna be your first cycle?
    Kinda... I attempted to do one a while back but hurt my shoulder at around week 6 . So I stopped and did pct. I wanna do a recomp with maybe a low dose test. I’m 44 so I’m sure my levels are a bit on the lower side.

Kinda... I attempted to do one a while back but hurt my shoulder at around week 6 . So I stopped and did pct. I wanna do a recomp with maybe a low dose test. I’m 44 so I’m sure my levels are a bit on the lower side.
    You will love it then! You should do a cycle log on here

Thanks for checking out my log here PeanutButterDC. I don’t believe we’ve crossed paths yet. Allow me to introduce myself...I’m family guy!
    Old Duffer likes this.

Tgun1337 is offline New Member
    Looking much fuller in those pics compared to your first ones, going very well by the looks, how long you running cycle for?
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgun1337 View Post
    Looking much fuller in those pics compared to your first ones, going very well by the looks, how long you running cycle for?
    Thank you! I originally planned 12 weeks of Test only. Now I’m gonna add in some EQ soon. So I will most likely extend this for at least another 4-6 weeks. Unless something crazy shows up in my mid cycle bloods of course.
    Obs and Couchlockd like this.

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	1.80 MB 
ID:	176534

Got in mine PCT the other day. It took about 3 weeks shipping from turkey. The nolva is Balkan. Clomid is Kocak pharma? Whoever that is. Also got my wife some T3 and Clen ! She’s become chemically enhanced now! I was so excited that she decided to turn to the dark side
    Obs likes this.

Thank you! I originally planned 12 weeks of Test only. Now I’m gonna add in some EQ soon. So I will most likely extend this for at least another 4-6 weeks. Unless something crazy shows up in my mid cycle bloods of course.
    Don't bother with EQ at end for 4 weeks more

If anything use bold ace

EQ takes over 9 weeks to peak. Unless you wanna front load the shit out of it, but then your still looking at 2 months for it to clear to start pct.
    Family_guy likes this.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information