Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree385Likes

Thread: First ******* Touchdown!!!

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I was never fond of all the programs and types of push pull scenarios.

I pick 6 exersises for that certain muscle group and perform 5 sets of each exercise.
    So what’s your split? Chest, arms, shoulders, legs?

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    So what’s your split? Chest, arms, shoulders, legs?
    Chest, arms/back, shoulders, and then oddball stuff like overhead pull down machine, trap exersises, few leg things

I don't dedicate a day to legs, as I only do extensions and leg press.

Chest, arms/back, shoulders, and then oddball stuff like overhead pull down machine, trap exersises, few leg things

I don't dedicate a day to legs, as I only do extensions and leg press.
    Hmm very interesting. So on your back/arms day how many sets are you doing for each part?

I like doing back by itself really. It’s by far my fav part to workout

Weights still going up. I’m up to 164lbs now!

Proximal is offline Banned
    I was never fond of all the programs and types of push pull scenarios.

I pick 6 exersises for that certain muscle group and perform 5 sets of each exercise.
    What’s with the basketball?

Hmm very interesting. So on your back/arms day how many sets are you doing for each part?
    Back
    5 sets close grip pull down
    5 sets wide
    5 sets pull ups
    5 sets db rows
    Arms
    4 sets alternate hanner curl
    4 sets preacher curl macine one hand at a time
    4 sets inside ez bar
    4 sets inside ex

I'll mix it up, maybe substitute something for tbar row, or do some different arm things.

Triceps are done on chest day, namely tricep pushdown machine and straight bar pushdowns.

I'll go 10 sets on triceps as I only do 2 exercise for them aside from them getting blasted by all chest movement.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    What’s with the basketball?
    Basket ball?

Back
    5 sets close grip pull down
    5 sets wide
    5 sets pull ups
    5 sets db rows
    Arms
    4 sets alternate hanner curl
    4 sets preacher curl macine one hand at a time
    4 sets inside ez bar
    4 sets inside ex

I'll mix it up, maybe substitute something for tbar row, or do some different arm things.

Triceps are done on chest day, namely tricep pushdown machine and straight bar pushdowns.

I'll go 10 sets on triceps as I only do 2 exercise for them aside from them getting blasted by all chest movement.
    That’s one workout!? F that I can’t do 30 sets in a single workout

Basket ball?

That’s one workout!? F that I can’t do 30 sets in a single workout
    The curls are done lighter and quicker.

If time permits they get 4 sets if not then 3

I'm after pump and feel. If I'm worn out I stop

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Attachment 175873

First cycle has begun!!!!

I was super impressed with *******. I’ve never ordered steroids before obviously since this is my first cycle. I was expecting something kinda shady. It wasn’t like that at all. It took 2 days to get to me from the time he picked up payment so 3 days total. Packaging was discrete. Customer service was awesome every step of the way. He also threw in a freebie of proviron . I would have preferred something more useful like winstrol lol. But it was free so I’m hardly complaining.

I will make a new post for a cycle log in the next few days!!

Hey brother ... you gonna post any new info on this cycle. How you feel, how’s the gear...etc

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Hey brother ... you gonna post any new info on this cycle. How you feel, how’s the gear...etc
    Ya today was my 7th pin. It’s been a little over 2 weeks since I started and I’m up 12 lbs. I feel really amazing overall the pump in the gym is incredible. I’ve gotten much harder overall. No estrogenic side effects whatsoever. Sex drive is up tremendously only bad thing is my wife is out of town for the week
    Obs likes this.

I’ve also been much more aggressive in the gym the weights I’m using have gone up quite a bit as well. It’s almost like I just have an a little extra gear in the gym to push out those final few reps
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ya today was my 7th pin. It’s been a little over 2 weeks since I started and I’m up 12 lbs. I feel really amazing overall the pump in the gym is incredible. I’ve gotten much harder overall. No estrogenic side effects whatsoever. Sex drive is up tremendously only bad thing is my wife is out of town for the week
    Thats rough.
    I would get in trouble.
    Family_guy likes this.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    I’ve also been much more aggressive in the gym the weights I’m using have gone up quite a bit as well. It’s almost like I just have an a little extra gear in the gym to push out those final few reps
    Be careful bro... I pushed a little too hard mid way through my first cycle and hurt my shoulder and had to stop and pct. since then haven’t been hitting the gym like I should ...
    Mainly cardio and diet. But I’m 44 so maybe she had a lot to do with the injury ... any how was just curious about the gear... looking for a touchdown myself but wanted to make sure it was g2g!
    Family_guy and Obs like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thats rough.
    I would get in trouble.
    Well let’s just say I’m getting a good forearm workout a couple times a day
    Obs likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Be careful bro... I pushed a little too hard mid way through my first cycle and hurt my shoulder and had to stop and pct. since then haven’t been hitting the gym like I should ...
    Mainly cardio and diet. But I’m 44 so maybe she had a lot to do with the injury ... any how was just curious about the gear... looking for a touchdown myself but wanted to make sure it was g2g!
    I have been very aware of not trying to push too much weight. I’ve been sticking to 12 reps since o started this cycle cuz I don’t want to get injured from this new found strength
    Obs likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A35727D5-3D28-4BAB-AF5E-BA8F74299B2D.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	523.4 KB 
ID:	175967
    Obs likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have been very aware of not trying to push too much weight. I’ve been sticking to 12 reps since o started this cycle cuz I don’t want to get injured from this new found strength
    FG- you have to push it to gain all you can. You just need to make sure that you are using proper form.
    Most people get injured because they are weight driven and their form sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    FG- you have to push it to gain all you can. You just need to make sure that you are using proper form.
    Most people get injured because they are weight driven and their form sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree. Since I started this I have been having the most intense workouts I’ve ever had. Part of the reason I’m sticking to higher reps is I want to learn my body and stick with one rep range for more than a couple days to see how my body responds
    Obs likes this.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B6EE84CD-B681-442B-92AA-94F308637BBB.jpeg 
Views:	94 
Size:	266.4 KB 
ID:	175981Click image for larger version. 

Name:	70886E47-AEC2-491B-A274-2555B3E56541.jpeg 
Views:	99 
Size:	242.7 KB 
ID:	175982

About 2 weeks in right?
    Couchlockd, Obs, Proximal and 1 others like this.

Looking good!
    Family_guy likes this.

Luttrj is offline Associate Member
    Careful killer. Let those tendons and ligaments play catch up. I learned the hard way mid cycle by tearing a tendon in my elbow while killing it. Just something to keep in mind while pushing it.
    Old Duffer, Obs and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Luttrj View Post
    Careful killer. Let those tendons and ligaments play catch up. I learned the hard way mid cycle by tearing a tendon in my elbow while killing it. Just something to keep in mind while pushing it.
    Yup that’s something I have kept in mind for sure
    Obs likes this.

Looking good!
    THANks prox
    Proximal and Obs like this.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Looking good bro, keep hammering.
    Obs, Old Duffer and Family_guy like this.

So we are now coming up on 4 weeks since I started this first cycle.

A couple of notes-
    -Diet has improved for the most part. Still not where it needs to be but the macros are looking pretty good overall. Some days I’m not meeting my goal of 4K calories. Work/life have consumed me the last 2 weeks.

-Side effects- oily skin and some acne. I’ve always been acne prone though not for a while until I stated this cycle. Some days especially if I sweated a lot my face gets so damn oily!

No estrogen side effects to speak of. Still not taking an AI. Although my blood pressure has risen. I’ve been tracking it and it’s gone up. Also my feet/legs are quite red and somewhat swollen at times. I feel like that’s due to water retention.

-Doseage and Injection frequency- I originally planned to do 500mgs/week. In light of how damn oily my face is getting and the light acne I changed my mind and have been sticking to 400mg/week. It has helped since I reduced to 400mg almost 2 weeks ago.

-I went from 2x week injections to E3D almost right after I started. Not a huge difference but I figured it might make a diffence in stable blood levels. Then I changed it to EOD late last week. Now I decided to say ED injections.

There’s a couple reasons I changed to every day injections.

First I heard anecdotally that it’s the fluctuations in androgens/estrogen that cause side effects such as acne, oily skin, excess water retention, etc. so I’m hoping by maintaining stable levels I will eliminate or reduce some sides. We will see...

Second reason is that I realized how much oil I’m losing by using the big 5 ml rigs I got. Doing 2x week injections the waste isn’t bad but doing them every day it adds up. Also I can’t see sticking myself with a big needle for .25cc a day. So I’m using 31 gauge insulin syringes going forward. It’s also much easier to measure out small amounts with a needle disigned to measure small amounts. I did my first shot this morning in my left delt with .24cc. Slight pip now over 12 hours later but very minimal.

Weight is up to 167 now! That’s 13lbs up from where I started at!!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    So we are now coming up on 4 weeks since I started this first cycle.

A couple of notes-
    -Diet has improved for the most part. Still not where it needs to be but the macros are looking pretty good overall. Some days I’m not meeting my goal of 4K calories. Work/life have consumed me the last 2 weeks.

-Side effects- oily skin and some acne. I’ve always been acne prone though not for a while until I stated this cycle. Some days especially if I sweated a lot my face gets so damn oily!

No estrogen side effects to speak of. Still not taking an AI. Although my blood pressure has risen. I’ve been tracking it and it’s gone up. Also my feet/legs are quite red and somewhat swollen at times. I feel like that’s due to water retention.

-Doseage and Injection frequency- I originally planned to do 500mgs/week. In light of how damn oily my face is getting and the light acne I changed my mind and have been sticking to 400mg/week. It has helped since I reduced to 400mg almost 2 weeks ago.

-I went from 2x week injections to E3D almost right after I started. Not a huge difference but I figured it might make a diffence in stable blood levels. Then I changed it to EOD late last week. Now I decided to say ED injections.

There’s a couple reasons I changed to every day injections.

First I heard anecdotally that it’s the fluctuations in androgens/estrogen that cause side effects such as acne, oily skin, excess water retention, etc. so I’m hoping by maintaining stable levels I will eliminate or reduce some sides. We will see...

Second reason is that I realized how much oil I’m losing by using the big 5 ml rigs I got. Doing 2x week injections the waste isn’t bad but doing them every day it adds up. Also I can’t see sticking myself with a big needle for .25cc a day. So I’m using 31 gauge insulin syringes going forward. It’s also much easier to measure out small amounts with a needle disigned to measure small amounts. I did my first shot this morning in my left delt with .24cc. Slight pip now over 12 hours later but very minimal.

Weight is up to 167 now! That’s 13lbs up from where I started at!!
    Right now is where you really start taking off buddy.

Praying for your dad.
    Family_guy likes this.

Right now is where you really start taking off buddy.

Praying for your dad.
    Thanks Obs. Appreciate it. I will get back on wikr more consistently when I’m in a better place mentally. I do miss you guys cracking me up all the time! Lol
    Obs likes this.

Thanks Obs. Appreciate it. I will get back on wikr more consistently when I’m in a better place mentally. I do miss you guys cracking me up all the time! Lol
    Sometimes you need to force yourself into things with friends even if you don't feel like it to help cope and give yourself a break from worrying

I'm terribly sorry about your dad family Guy. Positive vibes sent.

Also, if pct gets to be too much to handle given your current situation just go TRT till you get past any emotions
    Chrisp83TRT, Obs and Family_guy like this.

Sometimes you need to force yourself into things with friends even if you don't feel like it to help cope and give yourself a break from worrying

I'm terribly sorry about your dad family Guy. Positive vibes sent.

Also, if pct gets to be too much to handle given your current situation just go TRT till you get past any emotions
    Ya couch I know your right. I’m the kinda guy that just blocks everything out when I get overwhelmed. So I avoid just about everything. Healthy? No. I’m working on it though!
    Obs and Couchlockd like this.

Despite what sounds like really unfortunate things going on in your life, congrats on the progress!
    Obs, Couchlockd and Family_guy like this.

Despite what sounds like really unfortunate things going on in your life, congrats on the progress!
    Thanks prox!
    Couchlockd, Proximal and Obs like this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ya couch I know your right. I’m the kinda guy that just blocks everything out when I get overwhelmed. So I avoid just about everything. Healthy? No. I’m working on it though!
    I'm very sorry what's going on with your situation bro.
    We are all here if you need to talk.... Trust me , it helps.

I wish and hope the best for you and your family.

You know where to find us bro.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    I'm very sorry what's going on with your situation bro.
    We are all here if you need to talk.... Trust me , it helps.

I wish and hope the best for you and your family.

You know where to find us bro.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Thnks Chris. I appreciate it. He’s going in for surgery on Thursday. Hopefully all goes well. Thanks for the well wishes
    Obs and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Obs
    You are an upbeat guy and I hope everything turns around soon.
    Hate to see a good guy down.
    Family_guy likes this.

You are an upbeat guy and I hope everything turns around soon.
    Hate to see a good guy down.
    Thanks Obs.

Thebricklayer is offline Junior Member
    Just a bump for support brother.
    Family_guy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thebricklayer View Post
    Just a bump for support brother.
    Thanks brick. You look buff dude! Aren’t you like 40somethin? All these buff old dudes! Lol

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information