Results 1 to 37 of 37
Like Tree21Likes
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 5 Post By Couchlockd
  • 3 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By dpstore
  • 2 Post By DuckTheViking
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 3 Post By DuckTheViking

Thread: Anyone use pharmacom befor?

  1. #1
    goadjonathan4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4

    Anyone use pharmacom befor?

    Wondering if this a safe site? Some guidance will be appreciated

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,744
    Never used that site but tried some of their test e years back. The test was good.
    goadjonathan4 likes this.

  3. #3
    goadjonathan4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Never used that site but tried some of their test e years back. The test was good.
    Thanks guess that what I needed to hear thanks brotha

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by goadjonathan4 View Post
    Thanks guess that what I needed to hear thanks brotha

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    I've used them lots, as you know.

    Very good
    goadjonathan4 and Chrisp83TRT like this.

  5. #5
    goadjonathan4 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I've used them lots, as you know.

    Very good
    Well good r on there way I hope. Thanks agian brotha

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,090
    Quality is good.

    But why go int.
    There are plenty of domestic sources now and with int.
    You are at risk of packages being taken.


    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Family_guy likes this.

  7. #7
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,738
    Never used there site but have used there oil from a reseller. Very good, no complaints.

  8. #8
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,276
    I use to use pharmacon but there are other labs for cheaper and just as good

  9. #9
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,090
    What's a pharmacom

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    goadjonathan4 and jolter604 like this.

  10. #10
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisp83TRT View Post
    What's a pharmacom

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    It's where a bunch of pharmacists get together and dress up as pharmacy bottles of pills and do cosplay.

    Pharma-con.

  11. #11
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,276
    [QUOTE=Chrisp83TRT;7463999]What's a pharmacom

  12. #12
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    All in all pcom is good.

    Recently they switched a warehouse thing around even more. Shit come out of Amsterdam. It takes about 3-4 weeks now as opposed to ok'd 10-16 day.

    Little pricier than most. Risk if confiscation, etc.

    Can't go wrong with a good quality domestic source.. val for the win

  13. #13
    Family_guy's Avatar
    Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    1,601
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    It's where a bunch of pharmacists get together and dress up as pharmacy bottles of pills and do cosplay.

    Pharma-con.
    That was funny

  14. #14
    Leres is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    21
    Yeah, awesome products.

  15. #15
    DuckTheViking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by goadjonathan4 View Post
    Wondering if this a safe site? Some guidance will be appreciated

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk
    I've bought from them a few times, never had any problems. I sent their 10mg var tablets for testing, and they tested as 10.4mg var...that's pretty spot on.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  16. #16
    nateboussad is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    15
    I got ANAVAR & had it tested It came out to be DBOL .

    So if you want the wrong substance in your body go ahead.










    Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher
    Last edited by nateboussad; 08-01-2019 at 02:25 AM. Reason: Removed a link to a sketchy software site

  17. #17
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by nateboussad View Post
    I got ANAVAR & had it tested It came out to be DBOL .

    So if you want the wrong substance in your body go ahead.
    How can you be sure? where did you test it? chemtox in france? simec in switzerland ? or the amateur way as labmax or roidtest?
    goadjonathan4 likes this.

  18. #18
    DuckTheViking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    46
    I tested mine with janoshik.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  19. #19
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Please share the results

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I tested mine with janoshik.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

  20. #20
    JohnnyBreeze's Avatar
    JohnnyBreeze is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    Please share the results
    He did, check out post #15 - 10mg Anavar tested 10.4mg

  21. #21
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    He did, check out post #15 - 10mg Anavar tested 10.4mg
    i cant seem to find it?

  22. #22
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    i cant seem to find it?
    It's about 6 posts above yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I've bought from them a few times, never had any problems. I sent their 10mg var tablets for testing, and they tested as 10.4mg var...that's pretty spot on.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  23. #23
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    It's about 6 posts above yours.
    I see the post but not the actual labtest that is done?

  24. #24
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    I see the post but not the actual labtest that is done?
    That is correct. No HPLC data provided.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  25. #25
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    That is correct. No HPLC data provided.
    so again its just words rumors until the test is posted !

    this is what i mean its so easy to bash somethign without anything to back it up with

  26. #26
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,243
    That is correct.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  27. #27
    DuckTheViking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    46
    I'm actually not living in front of my computer, sometimes it takes a bit time to respond.
    I bought the tabs with my own money (basicstero) and paid for the test with my own money (janoshik).
    There may be some misunderstanding, I bought the tabs for my wife and had them tested to make sure it was the real deal. We were very happy with the results of the cycle. I bought 3 different tabs from 3 different suppliers, 2 were spot on, 1 was fake.
    I'm happy to share my findings. If that's not good enough for others, I suggest you buy your own tabs and tests.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    almostgone and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

  28. #28
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I'm actually not living in front of my computer, sometimes it takes a bit time to respond.
    I bought the tabs with my own money (basicstero) and paid for the test with my own money (janoshik).
    There may be some misunderstanding, I bought the tabs for my wife and had them tested to make sure it was the real deal. We were very happy with the results of the cycle. I bought 3 different tabs from 3 different suppliers, 2 were spot on, 1 was fake.
    I'm happy to share my findings. If that's not good enough for others, I suggest you buy your own tabs and tests.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Very smart move on your part since they are for your wife! Thanks for sharing the test results.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  29. #29
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,738
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Very smart move on your part since they are for your wife! Thanks for sharing the test results.
    X2 on that AG.

  30. #30
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I'm actually not living in front of my computer, sometimes it takes a bit time to respond.
    I bought the tabs with my own money (basicstero) and paid for the test with my own money (janoshik).
    There may be some misunderstanding, I bought the tabs for my wife and had them tested to make sure it was the real deal. We were very happy with the results of the cycle. I bought 3 different tabs from 3 different suppliers, 2 were spot on, 1 was fake.
    I'm happy to share my findings. If that's not good enough for others, I suggest you buy your own tabs and tests.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the post i thought you meant that it was fake anavar but it doesnt say wich company this test was done for?

  31. #31
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,243
    Quote Originally Posted by dpstore View Post
    Thanks for the post i thought you meant that it was fake anavar but it doesnt say wich company this test was done for?
    Most people send in private samples with as little information as possible. Any information that is provided makes it less likely that the actual test is being done. It is quite common for individuals who send in items for testing to do it this way.

    If the description had said Pharmacom and orange tablet, it pretty much identifies what the pill is and the tester could provide information without actually doing the test.
    Last edited by almostgone; 08-03-2019 at 09:58 AM.
    clarky. likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  32. #32
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Most people send in private samples with as little information as possible. Any information that is provided makes it less likely that the actual test is being done. It is quite common for individuals who send in items for testing to do it this way.

    If the description had said Pharmacom and orange tablet, it pretty much identifies what the pill is and the tester could provide information without actually doing the test.
    Yeah true that !

  33. #33
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,485
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckTheViking View Post
    I tested mine with janoshik.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Lots of controversy around his credibility. Don't have any first hand experience just forwarding what I've read.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  34. #34
    DuckTheViking is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    46
    That may be, but I'm not doing this for a Nobel price-winning scientific study, I simply want to reduce the risk of my wife taking wrong hormones, and increase the chance of her taking the right ones in the right amount. Balance this against the cost of testing. It may not be perfect, but a whole lot better than no testing.
    I sent Janos 3 sets of tabs, from ARL, Pharmacom and Balkan Pharma. If Janos managed to scam me on all 3 tests, I take my hat off to his scamming skills.
    More importantly (for me and my wife), my wife had really good results with both Pharmacom var and Balkan primo ace, we're happy with the cycle results. We binned the ARL fake primo ace.
    Noteworthy is that when I posted ARL fake primo ace tests on ARL's thread on Meso, ARL didn't dispute the test results for a second. Instead he went dead quiet and didn't want to comment.
    If anyone has alternative, cost effective ways of testing, please let me know...
    I have no interests in the game of selling or testing gear, no affiliation with anyone. I just want safety for my wife.
    For myself I don't worry so much, consequences of wrong gear is not so much.

    Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    almostgone, clarky. and balance like this.

  35. #35
    IslandView is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    1
    Ive used test cyp from them for 3 weeks now. It gives me a warm head rush twice. I dont lnow why their support emailed me back promptly and said it shouldnt do that. Im impressed with their email support. Not sure why i get the rush. I just tested my low of the week ill let you know when i get it back in...probably friday.

  36. #36
    dpstore is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    45
    seems arl dissepeard from the boards

  37. #37
    AlterEdge78's Avatar
    AlterEdge78 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    new jersey
    Posts
    101
    I use Pharmacom a couple times a year, definitely love their products. But if I can find local and cheaper, I absolutely would.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •