Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Facecrash
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Quick thing RE: reps in this sub

Facecrash is offline Member

Quick thing RE: reps in this sub

You just google their username and copy and paste a few words from their post with quotes and you’ll find most of them have posted similar “reviews” in 4 or 5 forums. There are users on this forum that are “senior members” that are reviewing/touting labs across several forums. They should be deleted from this one as steroid .com has always been a place where you can get mostly pure and un-salesy info. Sorry for all the “quotes”
    Family_guy likes this.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Facecrash View Post
    You just google their username and copy and paste a few words from their post with quotes and you’ll find most of them have posted similar “reviews” in 4 or 5 forums. There are users on this forum that are “senior members” that are reviewing/touting labs across several forums. They should be deleted from this one as steroid.com has always been a place where you can get mostly pure and un-salesy info. Sorry for all the “quotes”
    I do agree with you as I find it a bit annoying, but what do you want to come from this thread ?

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    You just google their username and copy and paste a few words from their post with quotes and you’ll find most of them have posted similar “reviews” in 4 or 5 forums. There are users on this forum that are “senior members” that are reviewing/touting labs across several forums. They should be deleted from this one as steroid.com has always been a place where you can get mostly pure and un-salesy info. Sorry for all the “quotes”
    There is a few here, but it's easily spotted.

But understand the difference between a rep and honest reviews

Honest reviews are usually backed with a cycle log.
    almostgone likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Meh, they are annoying but you just have to accept they come w the territory.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Our rules were modified in 2016 regarding reps. Here's a link:

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2016-a.html
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information