talllifter is offline New Member

Testbolin- Alpha pharma

Everyone ever heard of Testbolin from Alpha pharma the pharmaceutical gear? Comes in ambules each ml.

Anyone ever used it?

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Yes, ive used it a few times.

There are fakes out there but majority ive come across have been 100%

How would you spot a fake? Can they actually fake the glass single vial things?

I know someone who can get them
    What were your results like? Any diff to underground quality/results

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Alpha is technically a ugl, but a good one. AP has a security code that must be scratched off, then checked to see if legit. Make sure you dont get just the ampules. Yes the ampules can be faked.

Anything can be counterfeited.

I'm not sure if I will get them but yes they come in a box with barcodes etc etc.. Where is this that specific code you said? And do you match it to their website or?

Prob be a better test to take than any other shit? Not sure if I should switch it up or not since its on offer
    The guy said its pharmaceutical..isn't ugl shit all basement made shit haha
    Last edited by talllifter; 05-12-2016 at 06:37 PM.

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talllifter View Post
    I'm not sure if I will get them but yes they come in a box with barcodes etc etc.. Where is this that specific code you said? And do you match it to their website or?

Prob be a better test to take than any other shit? Not sure if I should switch it up or not since its on offer
    The guy said its pharmaceutical..isn't ugl shit all basement made shit haha
    There are big UGL's out there that make products that are every bit as good as pharmacy grade. Sure, there are far more crappy ones than good ones, but there are good ones out there, even ones with equipment as good as any recognized pharmacy.

AP is somewhat a unique entity. In my opinion, their stuff is top notch. Are they a pharmacy or human grade? Some say it's not because they're not recognized as pharmacy by the U.S. If they meet all the standards of the U.S. or EU is that good enough? You have to decide that for yourself. AP has brought 3 different law suits to the U.S., two of which revolved around the U.S. refusal to acknowledge them. Would a low grade UGL ever purposely bring a law suit? Some also say because they make Trenbolone they can't be a human grade provider, is this reason enough to knock them? Tren was manufactured for 30 plus years by Negma, a major pharmacy. They discontinued 20 or so years ago, so does this mean if anyone else makes it they can't be human grade? Again, these are all questions you'll have to answer yourself.

Okay well there's been a change...the "person" now can get testoviron depot made by Bayer.
    What's your take on that? Heard of them?

Metalject is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talllifter View Post
    Okay well there's been a change...the "person" now can get testoviron depot made by Bayer.
    What's your take on that? Heard of them?
    Testoviron was the first testosterone product ever made, so it's been around since the beginning. It is the beginning.

Wonder if I should get it or not haha.
    Looks good online

Frank777 is offline Junior Member
    Interesting discussion. I haven't tried Testbolin, but I'm thinking about it. Usually I use Canada Drugs to buy medications and other products, but I guess, Testbolin is not sold on every site. Where can I buy it, except for Alpha pharma? And are there any alternatives to Testbolin?
    Last edited by Frank777; 04-26-2020 at 04:32 AM.

Lordluke is offline Junior Member
    Yep. A couple of years ago I came in contact with 10 ml vials of Testabolin from AP. Caused really bad pip. Had no scratch codes or anything like that so I figured it was counterfeit. Anyway cut a long story short I got back to my source and told him I didn’t want it. He laughed and told me to trust him that it was good to go. Anyway I did some investigations and was told it was overdosed and really good gear. I went ahead and the rest is history, it was good gear indeed.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle was with alpha and at around 400 mg/week my total test levels were only around 1900 ng/dL. They had the scratch off that matched the website and definitely looked legit.

Thread Information