Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Cornish

Thread: Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC?

  1. #1
    Tim1985's Avatar
    Tim1985 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    35

    Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC?

    Anyone have any luck with Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC? Source has better options but would require going through customs.

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC? Source has better options but would require going through customs.
    Never heard of either - which country are you in
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  3. #3
    Tim1985's Avatar
    Tim1985 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    35
    In the US

  4. #4
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,972
    ZPHC has a decent rep. Have seen Spectrum but no input on it.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  5. #5
    Chrisp83TRT's Avatar
    Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    1,122
    Why not order from a source in the states bro ?

    Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Ghost767 likes this.

  6. #6
    Tim1985's Avatar
    Tim1985 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    35
    I’m still fairly new on here and only have one source outside of my TRT meds. Trying to go through an ex trainer to get a second source but so far, this is what I am working with.

    The source ships ZPHC or Spectrum domestically in the US, which is why I was looking for feedback from anyone that has used them. Everything else like Balkan comes internationally.

  7. #7
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    I’m still fairly new on here and only have one source outside of my TRT meds. Trying to go through an ex trainer to get a second source but so far, this is what I am working with.

    The source ships ZPHC or Spectrum domestically in the US, which is why I was looking for feedback from anyone that has used them. Everything else like Balkan comes internationally.
    I believe I may know the source you are dealing with, if so, they also carry Alpha Pharma domestically and I would go with Alpha. ZPHC would be my second choice. Shree Venkatesh is also decent speaking from personal experience.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-25-2019 at 11:20 AM.
    Chark likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  8. #8
    pfdept59's Avatar
    pfdept59 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    68
    I use the same source.Go with Balkan,turnaround time on orals is less than 10 days on my last order.I ordered 4 times from them in the last few months,no problems with delivery to the USA.

  9. #9
    almostgone's Avatar
    almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    the lower carolina
    Posts
    21,972
    Balkan is top notch, no doubt. The OP specified domestic so I gave him a possible domestic option.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

  10. #10
    dpstore is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    53
    ZPHC and spectrum is same and one just another lab name for it!

  11. #11
    clarc is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    5
    I had some zphc dbol with a code that was no good. Shit crashed my E2.











    Clarc, please refrain from posting hyperlinks to other sites. Several have been removed already. Posting these links is against our rules.
    Last edited by almostgone; 10-25-2019 at 08:00 AM.

  12. #12
    dpstore is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Balkan is top notch, no doubt. The OP specified domestic so I gave him a possible domestic option.
    Can never go wrong with Balkan Pharma all their products have been tested very well!

  13. #13
    Chark's Avatar
    Chark is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Posts
    182
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC? Source has better options but would require going through customs.
    Did you go the domestic route from that source? How’d it go?

  14. #14
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim1985 View Post
    Anyone have any luck with Spectrum Pharma or ZPHC? Source has better options but would require going through customs.
    Yes. BAD luck with Spectrum!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

  15. #15
    zeph1ro7 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    30
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Yes. BAD luck with Spectrum!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    could you please elaborate?

  16. #16
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Alright. I should not have said that. I haven't been using the product long enough to make that statement. I was pissed off about being ripped off by another company in a very unrelated situation. So the jury is out for me on Spectrum...I will find out. Just can't buy a test kit at this time.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

  17. #17
    JohnnyBreeze's Avatar
    JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Alright. I should not have said that. I haven't been using the product long enough to make that statement. I was pissed off about being ripped off by another company in a very unrelated situation. So the jury is out for me on Spectrum...I will find out. Just can't buy a test kit at this time.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    Are you talking about a test kit for orals / injectables / or both? If any of your Spectrum products include testosterone , a blood test would probably be much more reliable than a home test kit. I've read they aren't that good, but I've never actually used one or known anyone who has. If you don't have a doctor to order the blood work, you can just use Private MD labs. The testosterone test is probably cheaper than one of those testing kits anyway. Just a thought.

  18. #18
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    Are you talking about a test kit for orals / injectables / or both? If any of your Spectrum products include testosterone, a blood test would probably be much more reliable than a home test kit. I've read they aren't that good, but I've never actually used one or known anyone who has. If you don't have a doctor to order the blood work, you can just use Private MD labs. The testosterone test is probably cheaper than one of those testing kits anyway. Just a thought.
    Spectrum product is Tren A. The kit is for both and is on the way. I'm expecting there will be preswnce of Tren. I also suspect it to be underdosed. I'm not using much... 50mg eod. Bloodwork is set up for about 2 months from now. Thanks for the input.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    JohnnyBreeze likes this.

  19. #19
    JohnnyBreeze's Avatar
    JohnnyBreeze is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Cornish View Post
    Spectrum product is Tren A. The kit is for both and is on the way. I'm expecting there will be preswnce of Tren. I also suspect it to be underdosed. I'm not using much... 50mg eod. Bloodwork is set up for about 2 months from now. Thanks for the input.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk
    I hope you get back the results you want after you test it. Let us know how it goes.

  20. #20
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Package inserts on the Spectrum product and some dbol from ZPHC are both printed on regular paper...not tissue-like paper. To me, this is indicative of a fake. Still awaiting that test kit...will update.

  21. #21
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Starting to think the Spectrum Tren A is real. Lifts have jumped and cardio has definitely been adversely affected.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

  22. #22
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Test kit just arrived. Will test later. But considering the cough, the night sweats and the strength increase, I'm sure this shit is g2g. So I owe Spectrum an apology for saying it was bad luck. It was actually GOOD luck!

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

  23. #23
    Cornish's Avatar
    Cornish is online now New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBreeze View Post
    I hope you get back the results you want after you test it. Let us know how it goes.
    Yes! Tested both products and they are both what they are supposed to be. I was being paranoid.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J327A using Tapatalk

  24. #24
    killionb12's Avatar
    killionb12 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    70
    I have used ZPHC orals and they have been legit. Euro Pharma has some great gear as well. Been using them for awhile

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •