Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By waltr64
  • 1 Post By rocco-x
  • 2 Post By Chrisp83TRT
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: SR Healthtech Gear...any experience?

IgotzDAtren is offline New Member

SR Healthtech Gear...any experience?

Hey guys,

I've been using this source for a while now and wanted to know if anyone has used them? -- Their gear is great and I actually have a surplus of it and wanted to hear if anyone has any personal experience?

Thanks

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    I hear Sr health Tech is very good to go but they're shipping and customer service absolutely sucks cocks

IgotzDAtren is offline New Member
    Shipping is pricy but they re-shipped 3 times for me recently b/c of customs. So you do get 100% guaranteed delivery. They gave me 3 different tracking #'s so I know they weren't bs-ing

Wendy is the only one to deal w/ over there---she's decent

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Their tren is potent as it gets. I ran a sponsored cycle with them and it is great stuff but I will never use them again or endorse them because they are liars and slow as hell.

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    OBS this was GOOD to read. I was close to going though them. Wish I could pm you

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    OBS this was GOOD to read. I was close to going though them. Wish I could pm you
    I am not on that account but will be eventually perhaps.
    hockeyguy likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I am not on that account but will be eventually perhaps.
    Done

Obs
    I must add...

If you cand stand to wait over two months and not believe a word their rep says or argue...
    SR gear was amazing gear. It was the thinnest gear I have ever used.

You could draw fill a 1ml 29 ga slin pin in a few seconds. Fully potent. I wish others had gear that thin. I dont like the thick stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I must add...

If you cand stand to wait over two months and not believe a word their rep says or argue...
    SR gear was amazing gear. It was the thinnest gear I have ever used.

You could draw fill a 1ml 29 ga slin pin in a few seconds. Fully potent. I wish others had gear that thin. I dont like the thick stuff.
    Must be a Chinese secret, cuzz that how pcom is too
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Must be a Chinese secret, cuzz that how pcom is too
    It was supposedly gso but I have seen gso like maple syrup and other like water.

Cant wait to get that tren and test suspension in water.

That shit will hit like a train

hockeyguy is offline Associate Member
    So other than a long wait time SR is very solid?

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyguy View Post
    So other than a long wait time SR is very solid?
    Yes.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    I found SR and have been very pleased, it is much easer to take than what I get from my doctor and some of the highest quality stuff out there. I love there stuff but as stated above their weight times are the worst. I decided to be an agent for them which means I have a lot of stock but they promised to send me customers and in 4 months I they have only sent me one.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Got my blood work back today after using exclusively SR products and my Test was so high it was off the chart Very happy but my estrogen was also high so I am increasing my AI.
    Obs likes this.

pumacorp is offline New Member
    I had awesome customer service and lighting fast delivery ..As far as their Test E goes I wasnt impressed at all ..

rocco-x is offline Junior Member
    I got some test enth, deca and eq last apr to dona sponsored log on another forum but it got to be a pain cause the rep would email mail literally 2-3x a day telling me I had to post more, keep bumping and bragging on the potency even tho I had just started, tell ppl to only order from them, etc...
    It only took a week to get my order but that's cause it was sent special delivery to get to me faster. They wanted me to tell ppl normal delivery was days to a week when I knew ppl who were waiting months.

But the gear is good, I'll give them that. I'm about to order a few hgh kits domestic from them as I'm hearing good results with them, but as far as international gear from them...never again. Too much of a headache.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post
    I got some test enth, deca and eq last apr to dona sponsored log on another forum but it got to be a pain cause the rep would email mail literally 2-3x a day telling me I had to post more, keep bumping and bragging on the potency even tho I had just started, tell ppl to only order from them, etc...
    It only took a week to get my order but that's cause it was sent special delivery to get to me faster. They wanted me to tell ppl normal delivery was days to a week when I knew ppl who were waiting months.

But the gear is good, I'll give them that. I'm about to order a few hgh kits domestic from them as I'm hearing good results with them, but as far as international gear from them...never again. Too much of a headache.
    Knew a lot of guys with this experience.
    Positively loved the gear and how thin it was but I couldnt endorse them after how long they took.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rocco-x View Post

I don't care if the gear is amazing , the fact that he wants you lying for him is shady as fuck.

It's not always what you are buying but who you are buying from.

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk
    Obs and Joemarine like this.

"you go online, you go now! You tell dem Sr is a exra shrong and a poten.

You go on 5x day, you say you bend rail row tie from a anger"
    Chrisp83TRT and Obs like this.

Obs
    Lol Alvin wouldnt speak to me after publically ripping him a new ass.
    All messages went unanswered after I called him out on lies.

pumacorp is offline New Member
    Enanthate is weird ..I get good gains but I get ED from their test..Went back to another brand same dose with no problem with ED ..
    Anyone get that issue ???My friend is getting ED issues from their test as well ...Seems too much of a coincidence ..

Joemarine is offline New Member
    Same. I ordered mine and delivery took about two weeks which I was expecting. I haven't ran their gear yet but starting to think I might have to avoid their test e

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thread Information