• 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By zeph1ro7
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By Caesar Avgvstvs

Thread: Steroids of paraguay

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Lightbulb Steroids of paraguay

It's very common in my gym for guys to use steroids coming straight from Paraguay.
    Products from a lab called Landerlan ..
    I have never tried their products so far. But I believe they are fake or underdosed. Anyone here have any experience with Landerlan steroids ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    it's very common in my gym for guys to use steroids coming straight from paraguay.
    Products from a lab called landerlan ..
    I have never tried their products so far. But i believe they are fake or underdosed. Anyone here have any experience with landerlan steroids?
    diana landerlan
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 11-08-2019 at 02:41 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oral Winstrol from Paraguay Landerlan

Blog Entries
    Winstrol Depot

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I know nothing of this lab . IF your in South America though, and its legal to purchase veterinary products, there are some very high quality legit manufactures/distributors of veterinary grade EQ and Winstrol that are based in south America

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There products are actually good from everything I have heard, never heard of anyone having any problems with there products. I have heard the products are considered pharma in Paraguay, i was always leary of this claim, but I dont know anybody from Paraguay.

I have never used the products, but I know of people that have and like them. One source I know of that has been around for at least 12 years sells there products and other south american products like peso Posada. I have almost ordered on a couple occasions, but he doesn't have a reship policy.
    JaneDoe likes this.

zeph1ro7 is offline New Member
    I'm from Argentina and Landerlan is used widely here, there are a lot of fakes though, but luckily the brand has an app where you can scan the qr code to check authenticity. Besides other counterfeit measures.

I've only used them once many years ago and they are gtg
    JaneDoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I know nothing of this lab . IF your in South America though, and its legal to purchase veterinary products, there are some very high quality legit manufactures/distributors of veterinary grade EQ and Winstrol that are based in south America
    There is also a very long standing source out of south america that carries these things along with some pharmaceutical products, and pharmacom. He still has jugs of peso posada(sp) available. Which is some of the best eq ever. South america has some great products available.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeph1ro7 View Post
    I'm from Argentina and Landerlan is used widely here, there are a lot of fakes though, but luckily the brand has an app where you can scan the qr code to check authenticity. Besides other counterfeit measures.

I've only used them once many years ago and they are gtg

I'm from Brazil, many guys use Landerlan here too.
    The hard part is finding a reliable supplier

Blog Entries
    Truly, in veterinary product requirements, there is a great quality of products.

Here in Brazil Equipoise is called Equifort, and it comes in a 10 ml 50 mg / ml bottle.

Also here has HCG veterinary Chorulon 5000 ui / 5ml

.Many guys use instead of human HCG ...Sometimes veterinary products meet our needs well.

Caesar Avgvstvs is offline New Member
    I'm from Argentina, and I use Landerlan steroids , I've used Testovirón (Bayer, from Germany) and Testenat (Landerlan) they are exactly the same (Test E 250 mg/ml), but Landerlan is very cheap in comparison (actually is 4 times cheaper than Testovirón).
    So far I've tried Test E, Test Prop, Winstrol , Anavar and Proviron . The lab is pharma grade, they also sell some of their products in real pharmacies, for example Test E and Winstrol are easy to find in many pharmacies in Paraguay.
    Landerlan is the real deal ONLY if you find a trusted dealer, and how do u find it???, just go to their website, or send an email to them requesting a reputed dealer.

Here you have some videos from Landerlan labs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_-A79m2Xg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvDmjL5VH4

Cheers.
    Last edited by Caesar Avgvstvs; 12-31-2019 at 10:19 PM.
    JaneDoe likes this.

zeph1ro7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar Avgvstvs View Post
    I'm from Argentina, and I use Landerlan steroids , I've used Testovirón (Bayer, from Germany) and Testenat (Landerlan) they are exactly the same (Test E 250 mg/ml), but Landerlan is very cheap in comparison (actually is 4 times cheaper than Testovirón).
    So far I've tried Test E, Test Prop, Winstrol , Anavar and Proviron . The lab is pharma grade, they also sell some of their products in real pharmacies, for example Test E and Winstrol are easy to find in many pharmacies in Paraguay.
    Landerlan is the real deal ONLY if you find a trusted dealer, and how do u find it???, just go to their website, or send an email to them requesting a reputed dealer.

Here you have some videos from Landerlan labs:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI_-A79m2Xg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmvDmjL5VH4

Cheers.
    Como andas? soy de Argentina tambien, podrias enviarme un pm con mas info de alguien confiable para comprar lander? ya que en la pagina no figura ningun distribuidor oficial para arg. Gracias!

Quote Originally Posted by davimeireles View Post
    Truly, in veterinary product requirements, there is a great quality of products.

Here in Brazil Equipoise is called Equifort, and it comes in a 10 ml 50 mg / ml bottle.

Also here has HCG veterinary Chorulon 5000 ui / 5ml

.Many guys use instead of human HCG ...Sometimes veterinary products meet our needs well.
    Check out that spot i told you about, he has peso posada its 200mg/ml. I hooked you up because its local to you, and i dont think its a big deal in south america. I dont normally hand out sources, but you have been around for a while. You seem like good people, and your one of the few that can truly benefit from it.

Thread Information