Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: T400?

  1. #1
    Rkinney2004 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4

    T400?

    Anyone ever used the brand before (see picture)? I picked it up from a trusted source however he could not answer my question as to what exactly it is compounded with. From my research it is either Test C 200mg/ml & Test E 200mg/ml or just Test C 400mg/ml. I know a few people who use it and all they say is "I dont know but it is very potent". So I am wondering if anyone has encountered this "gym candy" and if so what type of test is it made with? If I can not get a straight answer then I may bring some to a lab and have it tasted. The only thing I could find when I searched the name was a couple of books titled "Gym Candy...my first cycle" and an article about an underground staroid production lab and distribution busines that was busted dubbed "operation gym candy".

    Thanks in advance.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails T400?-20191109_065757.jpg  

  2. #2
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,787
    It might be fine but I wouldn’t ever inject unlabelled product especially with a name like gym candy. Find a better supplier.

  3. #3
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,787
    Accidental duplicate post.

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,262
    its a test blend of test e , test c, and test d . no its not that potent, its just test. nothing 'potent' or special about test

  5. #5
    Rkinney2004 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4
    It seems to be what is going around here and others are using it however, I dont like things without labels. Redz your rite but even with labels people can get duped unless it is a known and trusted supplier which even then there is still some trust issues.

  6. #6
    Rkinney2004 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    4
    Do you know this from experience? Or have you seen or tested it before?

  7. #7
    redz's Avatar
    redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    13,787
    Properly labelling gear is the easiest part if that’s not done who knows what other corners were cut in making the gear. It’s so easy to get good gear there’s just no reason to risk it.

  8. #8
    C27H40O3 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkinney2004 View Post
    Anyone ever used the brand before (see picture)? I picked it up from a trusted source however he could not answer my question as to what exactly it is compounded with. From my research it is either Test C 200mg/ml & Test E 200mg/ml or just Test C 400mg/ml.
    Test C 200mg/ml & Test E 200mg/ml mixed would not be Test 400 anything.
    The concentration doesn’t change by adding more of the mixture.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    dont ask for a source thx
    Posts
    8,629
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    Test C 200mg/ml & Test E 200mg/ml mixed would not be Test 400 anything.
    The concentration doesn’t change by adding more of the mixture.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    im not understanding your point, if someone mixes any form of testosterone be it all one ester or mixed to 400 mg per ml it can be labeled test 400 if that's what the ugl decides to call it would in not?...elaborate if you will on the concentration point cus im scratching my head here...
    almostgone likes this.

  10. #10
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is online now MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    3,657
    Quote Originally Posted by Rkinney2004 View Post
    Anyone ever used the brand before (see picture)? I picked it up from a trusted source however he could not answer my question as to what exactly it is compounded with. From my research it is either Test C 200mg/ml & Test E 200mg/ml or just Test C 400mg/ml. I know a few people who use it and all they say is "I dont know but it is very potent". So I am wondering if anyone has encountered this "gym candy" and if so what type of test is it made with? If I can not get a straight answer then I may bring some to a lab and have it tasted. The only thing I could find when I searched the name was a couple of books titled "Gym Candy...my first cycle" and an article about an underground staroid production lab and distribution busines that was busted dubbed "operation gym candy".

    Thanks in advance.
    I wouldn't use that even if it was free.

    Looks like someone made the gear in a bathtub or toilet with a vial sticker made by someone with a Grade 8 education.

    Looks like a one way ticket to a complimentary abcsss/infection with an weekend vacation in the ER at the hospital.
    I no longer check my inbox. If you PM me I will not reply.

  11. #11
    C27H40O3 is online now New Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    im not understanding your point, if someone mixes any form of testosterone be it all one ester or mixed to 400 mg per ml it can be labeled test 400 if that's what the ugl decides to call it would in not?...elaborate if you will on the concentration point cus im scratching my head here...
    My point is that mixing any amounts of solutions or suspensions containing 200 mg of substance X per ml total solution will not yield a concentration of 400mg/ml.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,262
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    My point is that mixing any amounts of solutions or suspensions containing 200 mg of substance X per ml total solution will not yield a concentration of 400mg/ml.
    of course . if you mix 200mg/ml of test e with 200mg/ml of test c , your not going to have 400mg/ml you'll have 400mg per 2ml.

    but thats not what T400 is. its a blend made to have 120mg of test e, 120mg test c, 160mg test d , PER ml. its a high concentration blend that has 400mg per ml
    almostgone and ghettoboyd like this.

  13. #13
    Gallowmere's Avatar
    Gallowmere is online now Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    1,069
    You couldn’t pay me to inject some shit labeled like that into myself, unless I got stoned one night and made the labels myself as a self-amusing goof. Even most UGLs with shitty reputations and bad gear make some kind of attempt at making the labels look legit.

  14. #14
    jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,125
    There is nothing wrong with that label, and labels mean absolutely nothing. I could care less about labels. Worrying about a label is stupid. Nothing about that product would lead me to believe it will cause an infection, and anybody coming to that conclusion is just being ignorant. The oil is clear, with no floaters, the label is straight, and the stopper is crimped nicely. The label is even printed well, and glossy. Just because you dont like the name or the looks has no bearing on quality.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

  1. almostgone

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •