Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Domestic for safety?

Doyaevenliftlol is offline New Member

Domestic for safety?

So I've never ordered anything online but I've started looking for T3 just recently. I saw a couple sources that looked pretty good but then I started thinking...wouldn't it be kinda crazy to order something that isn't domestic? Or am I just being paranoid? I'm trying to do as much research as I think is necessary but this is still a pretty confusing pursuit. Thanks, my dudes.

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    It's a dice roll every time in my opinion. I use an international and have been very fortunate each time to have no issues but every order I know may never make it

hollowedzeus is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sh0tsf1red View Post
    It's a dice roll every time in my opinion. I use an international and have been very fortunate each time to have no issues but every order I know may never make it
    Are you not more afraid of your address being flagged for having ordered illegal substances?

Exactly, I'm the opposite of most people. I'm like, overly cautious about everything. In fact, about a year ago I was trying to figure this stuff out but I was a bit paranoid so I said screw it, haha. This time I'm determined. I'm also checking out the Deepweb which I am not convinced is better at this point. Noimsayin'?

Couchlock is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Doyaevenliftlol View Post
    Exactly, I'm the opposite of most people. I'm like, overly cautious about everything. In fact, about a year ago I was trying to figure this stuff out but I was a bit paranoid so I said screw it, haha. This time I'm determined. I'm also checking out the Deepweb which I am not convinced is better at this point. Noimsayin'?
    Worst that can happen domestic or international is you get ducked out of your money.
    .seizure amounts to nothing other than seizure

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Worst that can happen domestic or international is you get ducked out of your money.
    Can law enforc3ment not show up at the address on the package if it's siezed?

Quote Originally Posted by hollowedzeus View Post

Not show up?

Easy on the double negatives.

I've had seizures. No No one showed.

clunker777 is offline New Member
    I'm in the same boat. Used to get mine from a local source, but he's passed on now. It's been years for me. Started lifting again a couple years ago and have realized I'm not 25 anymore. Being that I've never ordered anything like this in the mail, I'm nervous too.

Thank you for the response. This is good to know. Every little bit of information helps.

Quote Originally Posted by clunker777 View Post
    I'm in the same boat. Used to get mine from a local source, but he's passed on now. It's been years for me. Started lifting again a couple years ago and have realized I'm not 25 anymore. Being that I've never ordered anything like this in the mail, I'm nervous too.
    Haha. Yeah, dude. That's the way to be though. These really young dudes probably jump in without researching anything. Better safe than sorry.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    International or domestic can both end in trouble. It is illegal, but either way chances of getting into trouble are pretty minimal.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Overseas orders seem to be getting scrutinized more and more as the time passes.

At this time, I am seeing a good handful of domestic sources around with legitimate prices - thankfully

I have been researching a couple domestic sources. Haven't decided who to take a chance with. I was wondering if the source has a website, does it mean it may be a scam. Thanks

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    My rules of ordering that worked for me

1. Order from a place that uses the heat sealed silver material packages.
    2. Order powders only...not solutions or pills.
    3. Do not order syringes from same source as powders.

Never had an issue with these rules. Any pre-made liquid or suspension product in vials always got pinged by the post office or customs.

Powder T3 should be no issue.
    RoyalOil likes this.

hmm The ones I'm looking at don't have anything in just powder form. But what you sain is definitely something to think about

Sh0tsf1red is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Are you not more afraid of your address being flagged for having ordered illegal substances?
    Not really

would it be better to get a po box or use you address

would it be better to get a po box or use you address
    P.o. box is worst option

alright then I appreciate the heads up on that Couchlokd

P.o. box is worst option
    Why is it a worse option? It surely removes your address from the equation

hmm that's a good question. That's kinda why I was thinking a po box. I've been reading a whole lot and noticed some people use PO boxes for their delivery

hmm that's a good question. That's kinda why I was thinking a po box. I've been reading a whole lot and noticed some people use PO boxes for their delivery
    If it is going to be a controlled delivery you are walking into a lions den.

Coming to you house, no paper trail, and you can say I never ordered this shit and choose not to accept
    C27H40O3 likes this.

yeah I can see the situational angle on that

yeah I can see the situational angle on that
    I take it when ordering gear if they spring a signed delivery on you it's likely a trap?

I take it when ordering gear if they spring a signed delivery on you it's likely a trap?
    No not likely a trap, I've had split shipments from same order from same source, from different origin countries

China origin required signing, other did not.

Its very very very unlikely they will do a controlled delivery.

But If you are expecting the package in a p.o. box and go to pick it up. No denying you were expecting it.

Come to your fro,t do it "randomly", "someone must have ordered this shit and sentvir here in my name and was going to intercept it when it got here, its not mine"..
    Testie likes this.

this is a great topic for first timers. so being nervous like myself, can we get a rundown on the process of ordering domestic and what to expect. what kind of red flags should we look for as far as a source being legit and what to keep our eyes open when it comes to receiving our goods that would make us think something just isn't right. Thanks all of you

us-ds is offline New Member
    Definitely not worst case scenario.
    Worst case scenario would be a controlled delivery.
    If it never happened to you doenst mean its not going to happen if your package was seized.

Yes its possible. Mainly with large orders.

Quote Originally Posted by us-ds View Post

Definitely not worst case scenario.
    Worst case scenario would be a controlled delivery.
    If it never happened to you doenst mean its not going to happen if your package was seized.

Yes its possible. Mainly with large orders.
    99.99% chance if you pack is seized they don't care about personal use amounts.

Amounts considered dealing is another story, which I think is 30ml.

This is the reason good sources break up large shipments.

They want supplier, not end user
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Have any of you guys used Tiros brand T3 before? It looks legit and it's from a legit source but I don't know how it compares to Cytomel or Tyromel.

us-ds is offline New Member
    Cops wouldnt arrange controlled delivery to PO box just because someone there will sign for your pack if it require signature. and if they arrange controlled delivery they need you to sign.
    PO Box is a good option to receive international shipments.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by us-ds View Post
    Cops wouldnt arrange controlled delivery to PO box just because someone there will sign for your pack if it require signature. and if they arrange controlled delivery they need you to sign.
    PO Box is a good option to receive international shipments.
    Its not as safe as you think. The post office signs for all packages for you and places them in the box. When you pick it up they have you. They will get you if they want you.

Quote Originally Posted by jstone View Post

Its not as safe as you think. The post office signs for all packages for you and places them in the box. When you pick it up they have you. They will get you if they want you.
    Yes if the hammer is coming, you can't avoid it if its that close

Yes if the hammer is coming, you can't avoid it if its that close
    Maybe I'll just stick to ordering protein online xD

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Wrong section.
    NACH3 likes this.

IronMasca is offline New Member
    What should be your actions if your order went to customs ? Dont u have to sign to receive ? How would you do that ? Just say it isnt yours and lose all money ?

no way in hell I'm going to sign for anything that customs is holding.think about what your asking bud. Once it's in customs, just take as a loss and forgettaboutit

no way in hell I'm going to sign for anything that customs is holding.think about what your asking bud. Once it's in customs, just take as a loss and forgettaboutit
    Every package that comes into this country goes to customs.

Please know what your speaking of before you give advice

Think about what your saying.

If customs seizes it, you still get it, minus contraband, with a lovely letter and green tape. That's as far as it goes
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Blog Entries
    if you all are rookies id be more worried about getting real aas.... once you order it, its out of your hands and not worth worrying over...I remember being nervous the first few times but now I just expect it to show and it always has 8 yr running...have it sent to your home using your real name and know from the start whether or not the delivery will require a signature so you don't get freaked out when asked for one...

Thanks to all guys elaborating and explaining!

Strongblood is offline Productive Member
    If you get pinched ordering steroids online. It's going to be by your local law enforcement, that was tipped off by someone who knows pretty much first hand that you get steroids in the mail. That's why it's always best not to let anyone know that you are getting steroids delivered to your mailbox. Customs doesn't have the time or man power to follow a package to its destination in hopes of possibly catching someone receiving illegal Testosterone . Unless maybe you're trying to get enough in one shipment to stock a pharmacy. This is my informed opinion. Good luck!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information