Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By moetorious

Thread: PSL /euro pharmacy

  1. #1
    moetorious's Avatar
    moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97

    PSL /euro pharmacy

    I read mixed reviews some say its under dosed some swear by it. Anyone dealt with them specifically the euro Pharm products

  2. #2
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    59
    I've used them and had no issues

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    moetorious's Avatar
    moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Have you used them recently? Are they underdosed like some of the reviews I read?

  4. #4
    ChainGang's Avatar
    ChainGang is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    Have you used them recently? Are they underdosed like some of the reviews I read?
    Oct was my last order

    Sent from my SM-S767VL using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    teejey's Avatar
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    128
    Underdosed for me. Seems the domestic line has issues constantly.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    clarky.'s Avatar
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    15,957
    Ugl's will always be like this, hit or miss. Only thing i have used is there clen and its good.

  7. #7
    killionb12's Avatar
    killionb12 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    I read mixed reviews some say its under dosed some swear by it. Anyone dealt with them specifically the euro Pharm products
    I have used them with great success. Im currently using them for contest prep right now. Test and Deca was spot on and their Anadrol was fire. I have also used their Cialis which is awesome. I will start their Tren Ace and Masteron Prop here in a few weeks.
    Last edited by killionb12; 03-12-2020 at 10:52 AM.

  8. #8
    moetorious's Avatar
    moetorious is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by killionb12 View Post
    I have used them with great success. Im currently using them for contest prep right now. Test and Deca was spot on and their Anadrol was fire. I have also used their Cialis which is awesome. I will start their Tren Ace and Masteron Prop here in a few weeks.
    Im on their eq npp and dbol right now, I cant really tell the quality of EQ but their dbol is definitely legit I have lower back pumps when im laying down on my bed
    killionb12 likes this.

  9. #9
    killionb12's Avatar
    killionb12 is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by moetorious View Post
    Im on their eq npp and dbol right now, I cant really tell the quality of EQ but their dbol is definitely legit I have lower back pumps when im laying down on my bed
    Nice, I haven't tried the EQ or dbol yet. Definitely have that on my radar with my next off season bulk.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •