Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By teejey
  • 1 Post By teejey
  • 1 Post By jolter604
  • 2 Post By C27H40O3
  • 1 Post By jolter604
  • 1 Post By jolter604

Thread: Sigma pharmaceutical

  1. #1
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,303

    Sigma pharmaceutical

    Already started the anavar .
    I was using another legit lab so I already knew what to expect and there legit.
    Gonna save the vial for after I try some Amps.

  2. #2
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    88
    I just pulled bloods on the test cyp. Total test was 876ng/dl. At 200 mgs a week

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    jolter604 likes this.

  3. #3
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    I just pulled bloods on the test cyp. Total test was 876ng/dl. At 200 mgs a week

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    Other then that how did you like it?

  4. #4
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by jolter604 View Post
    Other then that how did you like it?
    Glad my test numbers were where I want them at 200 mgs. I have some primo I'll be starting shortly.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    jolter604 likes this.

  5. #5
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,303
    Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    Glad my test numbers were where I want them at 200 mgs. I have some primo I'll be starting shortly.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    I am on
    300 test e
    Primo e 400
    Anavar 40mg pre workout
    Feels good. So far
    teejey likes this.

  6. #6
    C27H40O3 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    I just pulled bloods on the test cyp. Total test was 876ng/dl. At 200 mgs a week

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    I jeep reading everyoneís numbers. Why is mine over 1875 no/dl when taking 200mg Test C a week? I donít want to risk side effects from that number.

    Could it be my 200iu IG hCG three times a week?

    Or the 50mg daily Proviron ?

    What should I tweek?

    I do the Test at .5 ml every 3.5 days. Itís harder to get accurate doses at much smaller draws than that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    I jeep reading everyoneís numbers. Why is mine over 1875 no/dl when taking 200mg Test C a week? I donít want to risk side effects from that number.

    Could it be my 200iu IG hCG three times a week?

    Or the 50mg daily Proviron ?

    What should I tweek?

    I do the Test at .5 ml every 3.5 days. Itís harder to get accurate doses at much smaller draws than that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Everyone responds differently. I don't use hcg it may be part of it. Could be the gear.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    C27H40O3 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    244

    Sigma pharmaceutical

    The Test C is pharmacy sourced by prescription. It used to come from a compounding pharmacy, but now it is made by a pharmaceutical company. I believe it is properly dosed.

    Maybe the proviron throws it off. I donít know.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    jolter604 and teejey like this.

  9. #9
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    The Test C is pharmacy sourced by prescription. It used to come from a compounding pharmacy, but now it is made by a pharmaceutical company. I believe it is properly dosed.

    Maybe the proviron throws it off. I donít know.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The pharma grade test is probably better anyway. There's a huge difference with ugl and pharm ancillaries. Tamoxifen and aromassin from the pharmacy don't even compare to ugl and rc site product it's not the same.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    C27H40O3 is online now Associate Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by teejey View Post
    The pharma grade test is probably better anyway. There's a huge difference with ugl and pharm ancillaries. Tamoxifen and aromassin from the pharmacy don't even compare to ugl and rc site product it's not the same.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
    so which is better?

  11. #11
    teejey is online now Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    its cold alot
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by C27H40O3 View Post
    so which is better?
    Real pharmacy grade anything is imo.

    Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,303
    So far the test cyp and anavar are gtg
    teejey likes this.

  13. #13
    jolter604's Avatar
    jolter604 is online now Productive Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    moon
    Posts
    1,303
    Just added 500mg master E
    teejey likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •