Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By almostgone

Thread: Online sources

Brensmit is offline New Member

Online sources

An online anabolic steroid site I had received excellent service from for over 10 years has recently been hacked. Another I used can no longer successfully get anything through customs. How can I find out what’s a good online source out there today? I know it’s frowned upon to post anything regarding this subject, but are people willing to private message someone about a good online source?

C27H40O3 is offline Admin Sent Me Away.
    GTFO with that shit. read the rules.

Really, your first post? Lose the impatience or get lost. Real shit.
    Last edited by C27H40O3; 02-10-2020 at 12:14 AM.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member

Online sources

Not a great first post, gotta be a little more slick lol..Either google it and take your chances or stick around the forum, learn, network and it won't take long to find someone legit..This is not a open source forum but if members see your a decent guy might be willing to point you in right direction.,btw if you get messages after this post, most likely scammers..

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Hey brah? Where can I score some drugs man

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Brensmit View Post
    An online anabolic steroid site I had received excellent service from for over 10 years has recently been hacked. Another I used can no longer successfully get anything through customs. How can I find out what’s a good online source out there today? I know it’s frowned upon to post anything regarding this subject, but are people willing to private message someone about a good online source?
    If you have a question about a specific source, our rules allow you to post the name to get feedback. Please don't post any contact information.

https://forums.steroid.com/pictures-...es-2019-a.html
    clarky. and cgeorgemeow like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Hahahhaha can't believe this still happens in this forum... Remember this shit from years ago... Thought people are getting smart especially new kids...

Super User 4 is offline Associate Member
    Bro be way more discrete, read the rules and also your first post can't be that lol

The Concrete Runner is offline New Member
    I'd be careful believing anyone PM ing you anyways. Great way to get scammed.

The road is offline Banned- I said my goodbyes.
    I see everyone posting "scammers will pm you."

I havent seen anyone scammed here in years from a post like this and Ive see a thousand.
    By that measure buying steroids offline period is a "great way to get scammed."

I don't see the increase in scam potential by asking for a source. If someone is dumb enough to take the advice of one person and send money where they say, they deserve to be scammed. Don't disuade them. It's theonly way they will learn.

Scamming was a problem back in the hayday of forums when this place had 5x the number of members.

I still dont know how today with all this tech, Someone can be too simple minded to google "steroid source reviews."

Shit, I rarely waste my time on a movie until I read the imdb review.

I got one for all the newbs...
    REFERENCE WHO YOU ORDER FROM AND CHECK THEIR REVIEWS.

You can still trip slip fall and land on 4 dozen domestic and international sources.
    The whole "you will be contacted by scammers," thing is outdated.

Thread Information